PDA

View Full Version : A Question??

dominizzo
06-03-2005, 01:50 AM
anyone know if the MAdden 2006 game will be better than 2005? and i want to know if the rookies are gonna play like ccrowder Antajj HAwthorne for instance will Mc pherson be in the game?

FinNasty
06-03-2005, 02:00 AM
I know that you actually have to look at your reciever with your quarterback. It shows a line of vision. If you stare down your receivers you are more likely to get picked because defense read your eyes so you have to look off your receivers... it sounds amazing :D What will they think of next?!?!

Nasty

P.S. - I will play any of you online :evil:

dominizzo
06-03-2005, 02:00 AM
I know that you actually have to look at your reciever with your quarterback. It shows a line of vision. If you stare down your receivers you are more likely to get picked because defense read your eyes so you have to look off your receivers... it sounds amazing :D What will they think of next?!?!

Nasty

P.S. - I will play any of you online :evil:

illl killl u:fire:

SECfootball
06-03-2005, 02:10 AM
They may have slacked off in making it. The lack of competition could potentially kill the series, and it scares me :(

Slappy8800
06-03-2005, 02:10 AM
They may have slacked off in making it. The lack of competition could potentially kill the series, and it scares me :(

madden was OWNED last year...too bad they had to erase teh competition

Terror
06-03-2005, 08:31 AM

madden was not owned, I played both games myself, ESPN and Madden, and Madden DOMINATED :evil: :evil:

painnotpleasure
06-03-2005, 08:34 AM
anyone know if the MAdden 2006 game will be better than 2005? and i want to know if the rookies are gonna play like ccrowder Antajj HAwthorne for instance will Mc pherson be in the game? They'll have almost all the rookies in the game this year like they do every year. And for whomever they don't have in the game, they will add in each roster update (as well as change ratings.) But yes, I would expect them to Crowder, Hawthorne, and McPherson... no doubt.

Losman7
06-03-2005, 08:39 AM
Even though madden got rid of competition it'll still be the slam.

The game has been around for over a decade and it has been awsome every year.

Mitchy71
06-03-2005, 08:42 AM
It is not a line of sight persay, but a cone. The higher your QB's awareness, the more of the receivers you can see. NOt sure if this is an option you can turn on or off. So basically, I imagine poor AJ will just be able to see whatever receiver he is looking at. Unless Randy rumbles into view, I dont think it matters who is lined up on the left.
Will there be a worse starting QB in the league rating then AJ? I can't think of who it would be.

Doesn't really matter to me much. I would be more then happy just throwing to Chambers. When my two backs are each getting 25+ carries a game.

DoLpHiNz34
06-03-2005, 09:14 AM

You crack me up. First of all, they had to release their piece of crap at 20 dollars so people would actually consider buying such garbage. Second, the NFL noticed how bad the game was and decided to give all the rights to Madden because of the crap ESPN was putting out. Madden didn't erase anything...ESPN couldn't compete...too bad.

Agent51
06-03-2005, 05:14 PM
madden was not owned, I played both games myself, ESPN and Madden, and Madden DOMINATED :evil: :evil:

I agree, Madden was definately not "owned" last year. The presentation of ESPN was WAY better, with Sportscenter and all, the graphics were a toss up, some peopel thought ESPN killed Madden, others liked Madden better, I personally didn't see THAT big of a difference between the two. Madden, however, won the BIGGEST category, and that was gameplay. ESPN played like NFL FEVER, very VERY arcady and loose and just had a sloppy and "rushed" feeling. The passes were ridiculous, just like NFL Fever, they hung forever allowing for like 8 INTS a game. Running was also a joke, all you had to do was keep hitting the shoulder charge button and plow dudes over all day long for like 40yd runs every touch, if not taking it all the way. Madden has such tight, and "real" feeling gameplay, way more realistic than ESPN. Yes, Madden has gampeplay flaws, but show me a game that doesn't. Overall, I think MADDEN was the better game, and the only major thing I think you can say for ESPN was that they destroyed Madden in the presentation, which isn't even a worry now because Madden 07 starts the ESPN license, which means now Madden gets the sportscenter cutscenes and ESPN layouts, so Madden now owns the only thing that ESPN had going for them (aside from the $20 price tag).

TrueDolFan
06-03-2005, 05:50 PM
Almost everybody on here seems to be a Madden fanboy. You fanboys will NEVER have an open mind about there actually being a better game available. I have played and owned Madden ever since the days of the Genesis. I have played (mostly at a my buddies house - he's a big Sega sports guy) the Sega 2K series as well. Every year before this last one, Madden was a better game. I bought Madden 2005 and I liked it. Then I bought the ESPN 2K5 game, because it was only $20. I didn't expect too much from it, but you know what - ESPN is a much better game. It's my opinion, but I think that if everybody would put aside their fanboyism and try something new, you might find out that Madden - while still good - isn't the best.

Buddwalk
06-03-2005, 06:04 PM
When will they ever bring mutant league football back...now that was a football game folks

jnewmant
06-06-2005, 12:52 PM
When will they ever bring mutant league football back...now that was a football game folks you know i thought i was the only person on the planet that ever played that game, i really do wish they would bring MLF back, it was fun as hell bribing the refs and pushing your opponents off the face of the earth

DonShula84
06-06-2005, 04:49 PM
Of course the rookies will be in the game

Agent51
06-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Almost everybody on here seems to be a Madden fanboy. You fanboys will NEVER have an open mind about there actually being a better game available. I have played and owned Madden ever since the days of the Genesis. I have played (mostly at a my buddies house - he's a big Sega sports guy) the Sega 2K series as well. Every year before this last one, Madden was a better game. I bought Madden 2005 and I liked it. Then I bought the ESPN 2K5 game, because it was only $20. I didn't expect too much from it, but you know what - ESPN is a much better game. It's my opinion, but I think that if everybody would put aside their fanboyism and try something new, you might find out that Madden - while still good - isn't the best.

That's your opinion, as I had mine. I have been diehard madden since Genesis (madden 94 baby, lol) but I also bought ESPN this year just cuz of the $20 price. I didn't expect too much, but it was a surprisingly good game. For me personally though, I did not like the gameplay. As I said before, it felt too loose and arcady, like Fever, too over-the-top. It was a good game, amazing presentation and ood graphics, but I still liked Madden better not because I am loyal to it, or a "fanboy" but because I think it was the better game.

kastofsna120
06-07-2005, 05:43 PM
nothing competes with madden. 2k5 is good if you want a cheap game, but c'mon, it's not even close to madden. MUCH better gameplay

dolfancoolio
06-18-2005, 10:28 AM
madden is great but the play of the offensive line is just plain annoying and the AI's secondary is so overly good that they make the cuts at the EXACT same time as your WR's without even facing him to begin with. and then when it comes to my secondary they just run around like a bunch of idiots and don't try to even swat the ball when it's within like half a yard of their face. sorry i went a little overboard there.....:wall: :angry: :wall: