Jt0323
06-05-2005, 12:27 PM
yeah i saw that...its pretty funny

Buddwalk
06-05-2005, 12:46 PM
Popped her implant nice...haha

Dolfan73
06-05-2005, 09:58 PM
Buddwalk...I find it amazing that u even know who Jimmy Page and the song" jukebox hero" are....I'm 22 myself and I listen to mostly classic rock. Not too many of us youngsters jammin nowadays.

Noodle Arm
06-05-2005, 10:18 PM
I dated a girl with implants. They were....weird.

Buddwalk
06-05-2005, 10:25 PM
Buddwalk...I find it amazing that u even know who Jimmy Page and the song" jukebox hero" are....I'm 22 myself and I listen to mostly classic rock. Not too many of us youngsters jammin nowadays.

True Dat...man i've been a fan of zep for all my life...The earliest i could remember really listening to them was 3. Juke Box Hero was an amazing song by Foreigner...but in my opinion the best song they ever did was Double Vision. My Favorite Zeppelin song is hard to choose but im gonna say The Ocean

dolfan_101
06-06-2005, 11:18 AM
^ I am also a big Zeppelin fan: robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, John Boham. They are the best. My favorite song has to be Ten Years Gone.

Buddwalk
06-06-2005, 11:44 AM
^ I am also a big Zeppelin fan: robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, John Boham. They are the best. My favorite song has to be Ten Years Gone.

Robert Plant had the greatest voice rock n roll has ever seen
Jimmy Page was the best electric guitarist of his era
John Paul Jones provided the right tone on the bass
John Bonham was an amazing drummer...deserves more credit

I already said my favorite but heres my top 5

1. The Ocean [Probobly the catchiest riff in the world besides smoke on the water]
2. Kashmir [Not enough can be said about this song]
3. Ramble On [Again an awesome song...that just flows together like peanut butter and jelly]
4. Heartbreaker [The solo in this is maybe the hardest thing i've ever seen played]
5. Over the Hills and Far Away [Another amazing song with acoustic in the beginning than mellows to electric...awesome song]

wait i lied heres my top 6

6. Dazed and Confused [Simply put AWESOME SONG!]

Noodle Arm
06-06-2005, 11:51 AM
Most underrated Zeppelin song...."Achillies Last Stand" 9 minutes of rockin' out (with an excellent galloping bass line)

dolfan_101
06-06-2005, 11:52 AM
Kashmir is a masterpiece, amazing how it was so well orchestrated, and thought out. But Ten Years gone has got to be my favorite. Good Times, Bad Times is a close second.

Buddwalk
06-06-2005, 11:54 AM
Most underrated Zeppelin song...."Achillies Last Stand" 9 minutes of rockin' out (with an excellent galloping bass line)

Awesome song...but the most underrated is without a doubt

"When the Levee Breaks"