PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella Man

Gonzo
06-06-2005, 10:09 AM
Anybody else seen it? I absolutely loved this movie. I didn't know the story about Braddock, though I had heard a little and I knew a little more about Baer (2 people), so I went into the movie not knowing what was going to happen. I am so glad I didn't look it up before going. It was just a damn good fight movie. I am now convinced that Paul Giamatti, or Pig Vomit if you prefer, can do no wrong. I highly recommend it.

NLude33
06-06-2005, 10:50 AM
Thanks for the info, heard also it is good.

DonShula84
06-06-2005, 11:05 AM
I loved it also. Funny you called him Pig Vomit, he is a great actor, but I still see him as Pig Vomit from Private Parts. The end fight scene was really intense, great movie I highly recommend it.

Buddwalk
06-06-2005, 11:39 AM
Going to see it Tomorrow....sounds good and looks good. I'm sure i'll enjoy it

mor911
06-06-2005, 01:14 PM
I haven't seen it yet, but heard excellent things about it. I hope to see it soon.

AggieFin21
06-06-2005, 04:59 PM
Awesome movie! I hate Russel Crowe with a passion (only other movie I liked him in was Gladiator) but he made this movie great. Paul Giamatti (sp?) was also excellent in this movie...Rene Z blew again, just like she always does. But the movie as a whole was fantastic.

Best Actor nom.: Russel Crowe
Best Supporting Actor: Paul Giamatti (sp?)

Gonzo
06-07-2005, 09:21 AM
Awesome movie! I hate Russel Crowe with a passion (only other movie I liked him in was Gladiator) but he made this movie great. Paul Giamatti (sp?) was also excellent in this movie...Rene Z blew again, just like she always does. But the movie as a whole was fantastic.

Best Actor nom.: Russel Crowe
Best Supporting Actor: Paul Giamatti (sp?)

Yeah, Rene was a bad choice and was my girlfriend's only reason for not going with me to see it (she loves sports movies). But even she couldn't ruin the story, no matter how hard she tried. To me she will always be that suck *** actress from Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation...yes I saw it...yes I am dumber for it.