PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Madden Attribute

305 LoCaL VoCaL
06-07-2005, 02:47 PM
I play madden online religiously (only use the fins :rawk:, of course) but i came across somthing intersting when i was puting in a few substitutions, I try to keep the game as close as possible to the real team like i dont use konrad hardly ever (HIS OVERALL IS LIKE 87), Mcmichael, whose overall is 90 at TE, is for some reason 94 at fullback. You guys should see when i run that fullback draw at the goal line i mean this guy runs better then alstot, when i run morris whose for some dumb reason 74 overall, gets the sickest blocks from randy and breakes 20 yard gains every 4 carries, my question is, is Mcmichael as productive at fullback as the madden attribute indicate, if so we should maybe consider running more plays with him motioning to that spot more often what yall think? I know we ran a few plays with him like that but if hes that good at that spot maybe taylor at te and mcmichael at fullback in goaline stuations would be like pick ur poisen. :evil:

305 LoCaL VoCaL
06-07-2005, 02:48 PM
just in case yall get online my screenname is beatwyse my rec is 416 - 256 never glitched always use the fins my rank always under 5000

Schleprock
06-07-2005, 02:50 PM
I swear there is a video game forum here....

finsrule84
06-07-2005, 02:51 PM
how can you play as the Dolphins? as much as i love my fins it's impossible to play madden online with them. the line is so horrible online you get sacked as soon as you snap the ball

305 LoCaL VoCaL
06-07-2005, 02:52 PM
not just a video game ITS MADDEN:stooges:

305 LoCaL VoCaL
06-07-2005, 02:54 PM
how can you play as the Dolphins? as much as i love my fins it's impossible to play madden online with them. the line is so horrible online you get sacked as soon as you snap the ball

im that good i dnt need to use a power team to win i shut out eagles and colts jus check record if u dont believe me :evil:

SECfootball
06-07-2005, 02:54 PM

I've never played even offline with a team other than my Fins.

I play ESPN NFL 2k5 on Xbox Live but not Madden.

Jimi
06-07-2005, 03:15 PM
This year the team will have to be better on madden. Altho some ratings may drop, they cant shun all the quality FA we signed....well actually they probably will.

Lazy1
06-07-2005, 03:49 PM
Alot of TE are great FB's in madden its kinda wierd alot of them are better at FB than TE. McMike is better suited at TE than FB... he's an average blocker but having him block alot takes away from his strength as a football player and that is receiving. I think we'll see him in singleback motion to the backfield and lay a few lead blocks but we need him running seam routes and stretching the middle of the field.