PDA

View Full Version : CKparrot, hellion where are u?

mannyfresh
10-20-2002, 05:08 PM
hAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAhAHAAHHAA

well well well..............how many times did u guyz say i was an idiot, how many times did u guys say i didnt know what i was talkin about? how many times did i say travis henry is a threat?

lol
hahahahahahahah this feels so good!!!!!!!

well looks like i was proved right by todays outcome!!

i WILL START accepting apologies now!!!!!

dolfan06
10-20-2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by mannyfresh
hAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAhAHAAHHAA

well well well..............how many times did u guyz say i was an idiot, how many times did u guys say i didnt know what i was talkin about? how many times did i say travis henry is a threat?

lol
hahahahahahahah this feels so good!!!!!!!

well looks like i was proved right by todays outcome!!

i WILL START accepting apologies now!!!!! lucas was a bigger threat than henry!:fire:

:monkey: lucas

akfinfan
10-20-2002, 05:11 PM
Ray Lucas's QB RATING 26.26!!!! THAT SUCKS!!! his pass completetion percentage is 39.39% THAT SUCKS!!! His average yards per pass is 5. THAT SUCKS!!! DO YOU SEE THE TREND HERE!?!?!? HE JUST SUCKS!!!! Oh yeah I forgot to mention that this was at HOME against the $hitty BILLS DEFENSE!!! Thanks RAY for letting Nate Clements take Madison's or Surtain's spot in the PRO BOWL!!!!

mannyfresh
10-20-2002, 05:12 PM
OH yea my gameballs and goats......just for lovely dolphin fans

gameballs---travis henry, nate clements...oh and thank you mr.Lucas on behalf of the bills fans u get a gameball for playing so cocky!

goats--ummmmmm the miami run defense and the miami fans and offense!

SMOOCH...........I LOVE U GUYS dont u feel closer to us bills fans?

mannyfresh
10-20-2002, 05:17 PM
WAIT WAIT????? what happened to that 'BALANCE" you dolphin fans were praising......oh man i was right about another point....that is that u guys crumble when not healthy!!!!!!!!

Hellion
10-20-2002, 05:18 PM
You still are an idiot nothing has changed there!

The Bills "won" 23-10 ok but just remember Lucas was the Bills best weapon today and Chambers not playing at all today didn't help, up until this morning most of us felt he would at least play some. So we'll see you in Buff. with (lets hope) a healthy team.

But the Bills offense did what today? If this team was healthy the Bills would have lost period. We know it and deep down you know it. But you won't admit it we know.

mannyfresh
10-20-2002, 05:21 PM
what did u say??? what?

what?

: )

balance? huh balance what?

Hellion
10-20-2002, 05:34 PM
It's funny to watch how much fun you're having with this win, it really is, because you actually think the Bills beat the team that beat Denver last week and guess what? what? eh?
They didn't. You know it don't you.:dink: yeah :lol:

I don't play on the kiddy board so if you want to talk about the game then go to the Dolphins board.

iceblizzard69
10-20-2002, 05:49 PM
If we had Fiedler we would have won that game. Most of Lucas' mistakes were in the red zone. :(

Capt. Dick
10-20-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
If we had Fiedler we would have won that game. Most of Lucas' mistakes were in the red zone. :(

I agree.

dolfan06
10-20-2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
If we had Fiedler we would have won that game. Most of Lucas' mistakes were in the red zone. :( if we had fiedler, who knows what would have happened. but you're right about one thing, most of lucas' mistakes were deep in bill territory. that guy was definately getting worse as the game progressed, rosenfels must be awfully bad not to have put him in!

iceblizzard69
10-20-2002, 07:29 PM
Fiedler always crushes the Bills. His career QB rating against them is 104.

Sabre Ally
10-20-2002, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
rosenfels must be awfully bad not to have put him in!

They were afraid he'd get hurt and they'd have to play Lucas for the next month. :lol:

WharfRat
10-20-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally

They were afraid he'd get hurt and they'd have to play Lucas for the next month. :lol:

:lol: that's a good one Ally... but you may not be too far off base... I wouldn't be surprised to see Sage getting a good hard look during the bye week... the kid has a nice arm... I think he wasn't put in today, because they didn't want to "feed him to the dogs"... after Lucas' debacle out there today... I wouldn't mind giving the kid a shot... he certainly couldn't be much worse than Lucas was today!

dolfan06
10-20-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

:lol: that's a good one Ally... but you may not be too far off base... I wouldn't be surprised to see Sage getting a good hard look during the bye week... the kid has a nice arm... I think he wasn't put in today, because they didn't want to "feed him to the dogs"... after Lucas' debacle out there today... I wouldn't mind giving the kid a shot... he certainly couldn't be much worse than Lucas was today! i gotta tell ya, he looked good in his limited play in preseason!;)

Sabre Ally
10-20-2002, 09:55 PM
Ya, putting him in today under the circumstances would have been a mistake. The Bills would have scarred him psychologically for life. He'd be too scared to ever set foot on a football field again. :lol:

WharfRat
10-20-2002, 09:58 PM
Ya, putting him in today under the circumstances would have been a mistake. The Bills would have scarred him psychologically for life. He'd be too scared to ever set foot on a football field again. :lol:

Well.. I wouldn't go that far :lol:

Sabre Ally
10-20-2002, 10:04 PM
Heck, he's already scarred for life.........after living in Iowa and all. :lol:

WharfRat
10-20-2002, 10:07 PM
Heck, he's already scarred for life.........after living in Iowa and all. :lol:

:eek: ohhhhhhhh... Ally is on a roll tonight!!!

Haven't been to the shoutbox for a while... wanna climb on top? ;) :evil:

Sabre Ally
10-20-2002, 10:14 PM
:evil: