PDA

View Full Version : LOL- Ricky



Quizlet
10-20-2002, 05:43 PM
I dont want to be rude, but all of you dissed me out saying that Ricky wont do as well against our Defense and that your defense wont stop our offense that much.

Now you see that our RB had more yards and TD's than your RB and we are suppose to have a horrible D and you a great D!

WHAT HAPPENED?

Bills- 23
Dolphins- 10

Hellion
10-20-2002, 05:46 PM
Do you watch football at all?

Predaphin
10-20-2002, 05:49 PM
Ill tell you what happened....

Bills had a double threat on offense.....

Dolphins had only a running threat, making your defense less flexible....

Pink_Dove
10-20-2002, 05:52 PM
Hey Quizlet,
How bout Bledsoe and your vaunted passing attack ???

Too bad we had our PS O out there...And we still got 10 points..:lol:

Wdolfan
10-20-2002, 06:02 PM
Our Defense? Do you Coach or play for the Bills? Ah, I see No Life, No self Acomplishments so you live through A Football team. Hey It's cool. Do what you need man to get through those days.

akfinfan
10-20-2002, 06:06 PM
Your post made no sense at all other than the fact that Ricky was outgained by Henry. Other than that your an idiot.

Hellion
10-20-2002, 06:06 PM
Well lets see 5 turnovers = 17 points.

Henry got yards because the Bills had the lead. duhhh!
Williams didn't get carrys b/c the Bills had the lead.Duhhhhh

That big time offense looked pretty average to me.
You and Manny boy both know what the out come would have been if the injury bug wasn't hitting the Fins.

I'll give this you were right about our injuries hurting us more but then again we expected Chambers to play and Lucas to beable to play the QB position.

THATHURMANATOR
10-20-2002, 06:07 PM
Hey pink dove how bout that W????

Pink_Dove
10-20-2002, 06:10 PM
Great W and as i said that's all that counts...
But we've got 5 and you've got 4 up to date so not really an argument...

THATHURMANATOR
10-20-2002, 06:16 PM
true and I do realize you guys were short handed but it was still a huge win down in Miami for the Bills and We have gotten through the toughest part of our schedule 4-3.

Quizlet
10-20-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Wdolfan
Our Defense? Do you Coach or play for the Bills? Ah, I see No Life, No self Acomplishments so you live through A Football team. Hey It's cool. Do what you need man to get through those days.

Chee- Maybe you havnt heard of it. But it is called being a "fan." Watching the game on TV I saw that half the stadium was gone with 6 minutes to go. The bills fans wont leave untill 0:00 is on the clock in the 4th quarter.

We call it the 12th man- Maybe you should invest in it!

fin-atic
10-20-2002, 08:07 PM
Bill fans:
Bledsoe was held in check. If we were not playing our second string receivers, second string QB and second string left tackle you guys would have lost by 21. Count it, you guys had ONE offensive touchdown.

Get over it. You were lucky and you know it.

RebaJosh
10-20-2002, 08:13 PM
Excuses Excuses Excuses!


BOo hoo boo hoo boo hoo.................................You are the same ones who were saying your team would not miss a beat with Fiedler out! That you would still easily beat us. Now that you lost you blame it all on Ray Lucas.

I smell hypocrosy! Whats the matter? Don't enjoy the taste of CROW!

bigbry
10-20-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Quizlet


Chee- Maybe you havnt heard of it. But it is called being a "fan." Watching the game on TV I saw that half the stadium was gone with 6 minutes to go. The bills fans wont leave untill 0:00 is on the clock in the 4th quarter.

We call it the 12th man- Maybe you should invest in it!

Thats cuz you guys need to sober-up a bit before leaving. And besides where else ya gonna go?
And that reminds me, I watched part of the Bills show last nite and it had the making of the Jills cheerleader calander, holy $hit, talk about horse heads :eek: If thats the best Buffalo has to offfer then please DO NOT go home. You have enough uglys running around, no need to make more.:lol:


BB

Angneli
10-20-2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Hellion
Well lets see 5 turnovers = 17 points.

Henry got yards because the Bills had the lead. duhhh!
Williams didn't get carrys b/c the Bills had the lead.Duhhhhh

That big time offense looked pretty average to me.
You and Manny boy both know what the out come would have been if the injury bug wasn't hitting the Fins.

I'll give this you were right about our injuries hurting us more but then again we expected Chambers to play and Lucas to beable to play the QB position.

Williams had way more carries than Henry. Our defense tore you up. We didn't need Drew to have a big game we were playing with the lead. We beat your defense easily.

WharfRat
10-20-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Angneli


Williams had way more carries than Henry. Our defense tore you up. We didn't need Drew to have a big game we were playing with the lead. We beat your defense easily.

Your D tore us up... that's true... a stunning accomplishment, shutting down a 2nd string QB who hasn't taken more than 10 regular season snaps since 1999, with the 3rd and 4th WR's filling in for the #1 & #2 WRs. Ricky pounded out 97 yrds, against a defense who not only saw it coming, but was not afraid of the passing attack (because it was non existent).
Didn't need Drew to have a big game? Sorry, but tell me how many points your offense scored again? basically, what you're saying is that all of Henry's yards, were garbage, run out the clock yards for the entire 2nd half? :rolleyes:

You guys won... congratulations. Good game, sincerely. I will eat any words I typed about Lucas filling in well for Feidler, and the WR's being capable enough... however the rest of the team played well... the loss is on Lucas' shoulders, and I'll be the first to admit, that depth at the QB position is something we are lacking, and if Lucas doesn't make a HUGE turnaround, we can expect to take a serious nose-dive for the next 5 weeks or so...

I hope that when we play again in Buffalo...BOTH teams are healthy.... it should be a great game!

Capt. Dick
10-20-2002, 09:49 PM
Great sig, Wharf!!

4thAndLong
10-20-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by bigbry


Thats cuz you guys need to sober-up a bit before leaving. And besides where else ya gonna go?
And that reminds me, I watched part of the Bills show last nite and it had the making of the Jills cheerleader calander, holy $hit, talk about horse heads :eek: If thats the best Buffalo has to offfer then please DO NOT go home. You have enough uglys running around, no need to make more.:lol:


BB

Funny, they dont like too ugly here. http://www.buffalobillsradionetwork.com/jillscalendar.html


http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

WharfRat
10-20-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Great sig, Wharf!!

:lol: :lol: Actually Cap... you can thank Harmon for it... we made a signature bet on the game today... If the Phins won, he'd be sporting a picture of Wanny... since the Bills won... he had me replace my old sig with this one... it's only supposed to be for a week, but I kinda like it... I just might keep it! :D

WharfRat
10-20-2002, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by 4thAndLong


Funny, they dont like too ugly here. http://www.buffalobillsradionetwork.com/jillscalendar.html


http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Nice pics!! however... they misspelled "December" :lol: :lol:

Sabre Ally
10-20-2002, 10:00 PM
Why would Harmon make you change it to that? He should have made you sport a nice pic of Ray Lucas. :lol:

Capt. Dick
10-20-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat


:lol: :lol: Actually Cap... you can thank Harmon for it... we made a signature bet on the game today... If the Phins won, he'd be sporting a picture of Wanny... since the Bills won... he had me replace my old sig with this one... it's only supposed to be for a week, but I kinda like it... I just might keep it! :D


harmon`s pretty sharp but he blew this one. :lol:

WharfRat
10-20-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Why would Harmon make you change it to that? He should have made you sport a nice pic of Ray Lucas. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I dunno Ally... but a bet is a bet... I'm glad he didn't make me do that!! :lol: