PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Fin Fans!

TigerJ
10-20-2002, 05:54 PM
I was feeling a little sorry for myself because I had two professional commitments and could not watch the game, except for the closing minutes. I'll have to watch a video tape of it this evening. I just went over to your main board and read through the entire game thread.

I can't remember when I enjoyed anything any more than that. Life is sweet. I don't really need to talk smack today, I can just sit back, relax, and enjoy your pain!

Pink_Dove
10-20-2002, 06:04 PM
What a horrible game...As West coast fin said The Bills didnt have to win the game Ray Lucas did it for them...

:monkey: Lucas

TigerJ
10-20-2002, 07:04 PM
You mean all those Fin Fans who said Lucas was as good as Fiedler, and fully capable of beating Buffalo, and who said that missing two starting WRs would not mean a Buffalo win were wrong? Heaven forbid!

Of course all those Fin Fans who put down Travis Henry and made it sound as if he is unfit to shine Ricky Williams' shoes couldn't have been wrong, or those who said Miami would run RW down Buffalo's throat and all Buffalo could do would be to wave as he went by. Nor could those Fin Fans who said without a doubt Norv Turner is the best OC in the league have been mistaken.

From my perspective it seems like many Fin Fans are handicapped. They are so accustomed to looking down their noses at everyone else that their perspective is skewed. They're actually incapable of giving credit to anyone else. If the Dolphins lose, you have to find some scapegoat to punish. "It wasn't that Buffalo won the game. Ray Lucas singlehandedly gave it to them. All we have to do is get Fiedler and Chambers back in there and there is no way we can lose."

Miami is fully capable of winning in Buffalo when you play the Bills again, but a win is not a given. You are also capable of losing even with Fiedler and Chambers in the lineup. In truth it will probably be a hard fought game. Miami is a good team, but get used to the fact that Buffalo is no longer a 3-13 team hopelessly mired in salary cap hell. We will lose more games this year, but we will win games too, and especially after today, Buffalo may well be in the playoff hunt at the end of the season.

Predaphin
10-20-2002, 07:16 PM
dont thank us....thank Ray Lucas.

TigerJ
10-20-2002, 09:33 PM
Thank you for illustrating my point, WCF.

4thAndLong
10-20-2002, 09:36 PM
Isn't it fun watching them eat their words, tiger?