PDA

View Full Version : atlanta midtown music festival

d-day
06-09-2005, 01:23 AM
check this out - as soon as i get off work tonight, i get on a plane for atlanta for the weekend - comped tickets, hotel room, and hooters girls... one of my best buds works for hooters corporate america and they are co-sponsoring the event - here's a partial line-up...

pixies, black eyed peas, the killers, robert randolph and the family band, counting crows, white stripes, david banner, slick rick, doug e fresh, mc lyte, def leppard, interpol, lou reed, tom petty, public enemy and biz markie

mor, boone, bama - see ya in the ladies lounge monday hopefully with some pics...

SECfootball
06-09-2005, 01:26 AM
I'd be there for The Pixies and Interpol alone.

Buddwalk
06-09-2005, 01:31 AM
check this out - as soon as i get off work tonight, i get on a plane for atlanta for the weekend - comped tickets, hotel room, and hooters girls... one of my best buds works for hooters corporate america and they are co-sponsoring the event - here's a partial line-up...

pixies, black eyed peas, the killers, robert randolph and the family band, counting crows, white stripes, david banner, slick rick, doug e fresh, mc lyte, def leppard, interpol, lou reed, tom petty, public enemy and biz markie

mor, boone, bama - see ya in the ladies lounge monday hopefully with some pics...

OMFG...thats awesome man

I'd go just for the Pixies and Tom Petty but the whole deal and hooters...niice!!! :D

dolfan_101
06-09-2005, 01:35 AM

Slick Rick, Doug E. Fresh, MC Lyte, P.E., and Biz!!! Man you are one lucky cat. When you come back tell us how it went. I want to go:cry:

inFINSible
06-09-2005, 06:59 AM
I went to Mud-Town Music Festival a few years ago. Yes, I said MUD town. It was fun and all but, it rained a lot and the entire place was one big mud hole. 300,000 people were there, even in the rain so, get ready for a constant never ending sea of humans.

I saw Kid Rock, DLR, Garbage, No Doubt, Skid Row, Incubus, Hoobastank, Bone Thugs and Harmony....and many that I can't even remember.

LtDan
06-09-2005, 07:19 AM
Def Leppard and the Killers sound good. Enjoy

Wow, there are a bunch of bands there.
http://www.musicmidtown.com/bands/index.cfm