PDA

View Full Version : @ people with kids

Mindwarp
06-09-2005, 01:40 PM
do you buy your kids "kiddie music" ? I have bought a few CDs here and there (read 10) but its always hit or miss when I get them music some of its good and some of it really crappy productions.

so for thouse of you with kids who buy the kiddie cds, what are some of the better ones you have bought?

I think Laurie Berkner has to be the best stuf fI have found so far.

NJFINSFAN1
06-09-2005, 01:49 PM
Man, I'm going back some, but I could not have made it thru my three kids without some of this kids music stuff!

We don't have what it was called, my wife may know and I'll ask her and let you know.

But the one that always worked had very quiet soft music, with bird sounds, ocean sounds etc... added in! Knocked my kids right out after a couple of days using it.

1 problem was getting them to stop using it! They got addicted to it, but they were older then and I could yell at them!! ;)

NJFINSFAN1
06-09-2005, 02:11 PM
ps

I'm talking about going to sleep or calm time music.

Dolphan7
06-09-2005, 02:54 PM
My kids seemed to like it when I played my Led Zepplin records. Of course it could have been the vibrations felt thoughout the house.;)

Buddwalk
06-09-2005, 03:59 PM
Not a father but my dad does let my lil bro nick, listen to all those Wiggles tapes and all...He seems to love it

SCall13
06-09-2005, 04:11 PM
I don't know how old your kids are, but I buy my daughter the Kids Bop CDs. They are up to like kids bop 7. If you're talking about for nap time for a baby, music never worked for me. The vacuum cleaner of all things is what made my daughter fall asleep. It never failed. My son was easy. He always did and still does just go to sleep whenever it's time.

Noodle Arm
06-09-2005, 04:18 PM
Kidz Bop Cd's are the work of Satan. There are hidden messages in the songs. I have no proof to back this up, but if you've ever listened to one of those albums...you'll understand. :D

Dolphan7
06-09-2005, 04:23 PM
If you want your kids to go to sleep, the old drive around the block a few times still works.