PDA

View Full Version : Nice Game Fish Faithful...

bills_phan
10-20-2002, 06:48 PM
Don't say we didn't tell you how this was going to go down. You simply got beat by a better QB, a better RB, a better Receiving Corps and a better Defense. Get used to it. See you at the Ralph in December - I'm sure you'll have a chance in that game. :rolleyes:

GO BILLS!!!

:monkey:MIAMI

dolfan06
10-20-2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by bills_phan
Don't say we didn't tell you how this was going to go down. You simply got beat by a better QB, a better RB, a better Receiving Corps and a better Defense. Get used to it. See you at the Ralph in December - I'm sure you'll have a chance in that game. :rolleyes:

GO BILLS!!!

:monkey:MIAMI i can't believe this, 6 turnovers, one man is responsible for 5 of em, and this idiot says we got beat by a better team. what an idiot!:p

bills_phan
10-20-2002, 06:58 PM
You got beat. You excuses mean nothing. Deal with it and stop trying to fool yourself.

dolfan06
10-20-2002, 07:01 PM
You got beat. You excuses mean nothing. Deal with it and stop trying to fool yourself. who's fooling themselves, if you think barffalo has a better team then its you!:yell:

iceblizzard69
10-20-2002, 07:31 PM
Lucas beat us. He was your MVP today.

Muck
10-20-2002, 07:32 PM
You got beat. You excuses mean nothing. Deal with it and stop trying to fool yourself.

Funny. You say you're better at every position. But when we talk about injuries (guys who WILL be playing next time), you say that doesn't count. Sound logic.

harmonkoz
10-20-2002, 08:01 PM
Our team beat your team.

End of story.

Rationalize it however you wish.

Dozerdog
10-20-2002, 09:05 PM
Crybabies!

Pink_Dove
10-20-2002, 09:05 PM
Our team is in first your team isnt...
Rationalize it all you want :lol:

Angneli
10-20-2002, 09:10 PM
Scoreboard. Today we were the better team. Offensively and especially defensively. We didn't even need drew to throw for his usual 300 yds. We were not at our best today offensively and we beat you soundly.

WharfRat
10-20-2002, 09:32 PM

GO BILLS!!!

:monkey:MIAMI

better QB? abso-freekin-lutely... better RB, sorry, even the more intelligent Bills fans wouldn't make that claim... better D? Not a chance... sorry, but you basically beat our 1st string RB, and 2nd string everything else... your offense didn't perform to anyone's expectations.. I even thought they'd do better...
If I were a Bills fan, I wouldn't be overly happy about the teams performance today... considering there were 6 turnovers, and the Defense actually scored 7 of the points... that leaves the offense accountable for only 16 points... only one TD scored by this "high powered" offense? That actually says quite a bit for the Dolphins D....
On the other hand... Buffalo's D allowed a backup QB, without the #1 & #2 recievers, score 10 points.. even after that 2nd string offense turned the ball over 6 times... how is that a better Defense?

Reality check...

A win is a win. You guys played a good game... congratulations. However, to say you are the better team... when most of our skill postitions on offense (even our starting LT) is injured... is a little homeristic, don't you think?
I know I had a lot more confidence in Lucas, McKnight, and Ward this morning, than I do now... I am very disappointed in Lucas' performance... he wasn't even playing on a high school level today.. I'm not trying to make excuses.. after all, this is the NFL, and teams live and die because of injuries... it's a part of the game, and teams have to overcome them to be contenders, we didn't today, and the Bills reaped the rewards for that.
Again... congrats!

dolfan06
10-20-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

better QB? abso-freekin-lutely... better RB, sorry, even the more intelligent Bills fans wouldn't make that claim... better D? Not a chance... sorry, but you basically beat our 1st string RB, and 2nd string everything else... your offense didn't perform to anyone's expectations.. I even thought they'd do better...
If I were a Bills fan, I wouldn't be overly happy about the teams performance today... considering there were 6 turnovers, and the Defense actually scored 7 of the points... that leaves the offense accountable for only 16 points... only one TD scored by this "high powered" offense? That actually says quite a bit for the Dolphins D....
On the other hand... Buffalo's D allowed a backup QB, without the #1 & #2 recievers, score 10 points.. even after that 2nd string offense turned the ball over 6 times... how is that a better Defense?

Reality check...

A win is a win. You guys played a good game... congratulations. However, to say you are the better team... when most of our skill postitions on offense (even our starting LT) is injured... is a little homeristic, don't you think?
I know I had a lot more confidence in Lucas, McKnight, and Ward this morning, than I do now... I am very disappointed in Lucas' performance... he wasn't even playing on a high school level today.. I'm not trying to make excuses.. after all, this is the NFL, and teams live and die because of injuries... it's a part of the game, and teams have to overcome them to be contenders, we didn't today, and the Bills reaped the rewards for that.
Again... congrats! forget it wharf, these clowns have been on the bottom of the barrel for so long, they'll jump at anything, especially their varsity beating our JV. doesn't make any difference to them if we had 4 starters out, beginning with the QB!:rolleyes: ;)