PDA

View Full Version : Great Game

Barker
10-20-2002, 06:55 PM
Where the h*ll was your so called "great defense"? Did they forget their was a game today? Man they looked horrid! Travis Henry ran all over them and they couldn't get even 1 turnover:lol:
I think its funny that you all thought Taylor would dominate this game and he couldn't even get ONE sack on a middle of the road OT!:lol: :lol: None of you fools even gave the Bills a chance to win this game and they were pretty much dominant. You all can blame this loss on not having Fiedler and his WR's, but the point is championship teams win games like this, especially at home! The Dolphins are obviously not as good as you thought, and probably will not win a title. Blame it on what you want but the Bills beat you guys, physically and mentally. They disassembled you in your own house!

PS- Ricky who? :lol: :lol:

:monkey: :shark:

A win is a win is a win! :lol:

SkapePhin
10-20-2002, 06:59 PM
My God Bills fans are obnoxious...

6 FRICKIN TURNOVERS and you call our DEFENSE Horrid?? The score should have been 62-10 with a turnover ratio like that!?!??!

bills_phan
10-20-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by SkapePhin

6 FRICKIN TURNOVERS and you call our DEFENSE Horrid?? The score should have been 62-10 with a turnover ratio like that!?!??!
62-10...kind of like a second round playoff game in Miami, huh?

SkapePhin
10-20-2002, 07:02 PM
:monkey: the Bills and their ugly ass, bucktoothed fans..

Quizlet
10-20-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by bills_phan

62-10...kind of like a second round playoff game in Miami, huh?

No offense fin phans, but that was GOOD!

Barker
10-20-2002, 07:13 PM
Scape fan, you don't have to lower yourself to calling people names just because your team sucked today!:lol: How can you say your D played well? Maybe I did go a little overboard calling them horrid. But they are not nearly what they are cracked up to be, and Buffalo's offense is, period!

PS- Ricky? Ricky? Ricky?!:lol:

:monkey::shark:

SkapePhin
10-20-2002, 07:15 PM
Barker.. I only speak the truth.. I was sitting between 2 rows of Bills fans... Man were they U-G-L-Y!! Sorta like Lucas' performance...

Barker
10-20-2002, 07:16 PM
Yes, some of those upstate hicks can be pretty ugly!:lol:

poornate
10-20-2002, 07:23 PM
5 turnovers. 23 points. The defense played well.

Sniper
10-20-2002, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by SkapePhin

There's a fin fan who has confidence in the fins defense

iceblizzard69
10-20-2002, 07:33 PM
The D wasn't bad for us today, your offense didn't do much except for that big pass to Moulds. The turnovers are what killed us.