PDA

View Full Version : Fin Fans cant except lose

Quizlet
10-20-2002, 07:06 PM
WHO CARES ABOUT EXCUSES---

If Dolphins get beat in the SB, but the ref made a bad call, do you both get a ring

NO

A win, is a win, is a win---

stan marino
10-20-2002, 07:09 PM
I think u meant loss not lose u dumbass...fact is ur team made the plays to win the game ur right. Ur team did what it had to to win they got turnover and pts off the turnovers. i cant wait for the rematch.

Quizlet
10-20-2002, 07:11 PM
You know what. I am the nicest person. This wouldnt even be a point if you guys wherent saying MIAMI WOULD CRUSH BUFFALO before the game.... :rolleyes:

Predaphin
10-20-2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Quizlet
WHO CARES ABOUT EXCUSES---

If Dolphins get beat in the SB, but the ref made a bad call, do you both get a ring

NO

A win, is a win, is a win---

Whos made exuses? I can except the loss after all we're still in 1st place.

phinphan
10-20-2002, 07:16 PM
Yes the Phins lost. That is exactly the point. It isn't that Phin fans can't except the loss, it is mainly the frustration at the nature of it. Miami lost this game, virtually handing it to the Bills on a plate. Six turnovers, all by the same guy, thats what it boils down to. Even with a plus 6 TO ratio, the Bills only scored 23 points, thats downright annoying.

I honestly can't say that I was impressed by any facet of the Bills team in this game. However, from a Buffalo fans perspective, it must be a fine day. Congrats on the win.........see you in Buffalo.

iceblizzard69
10-20-2002, 07:32 PM
We lost, we will win at the Ralph in December.

Sabre Ally
10-20-2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by phinphan

I honestly can't say that I was impressed by any facet of the Bills team in this game.

Oh, come on..........how can you not be impressed by Brian Moorman's awesome punting ability? :lol:

WharfRat
10-20-2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally

Oh, come on..........how can you not be impressed by Brian Moorman's awesome punting ability? :lol:

:lol: :lol: Actually, he did have some nice punts!

Ally... you're a hoot! :D

Sabre Ally
10-20-2002, 10:07 PM
I have a thing for kickers/punters. :D

breckenridge55
10-20-2002, 10:08 PM
That was about the only thing I thought was on for the Bills today. The offense did nothing. The defense was good, I guess, I mean they did hold us to our lowest point total of the year, but I mean my high school team coulda given up fewer than 21 points to this pathetic offense. The special team coverages were, well, Bills special teams. Moorman was good though, and I guess Clements was too, 3 picks.

WharfRat
10-20-2002, 10:10 PM
I have a thing for kickers/punters. :D

I have a thing for chicks with things for kickers/punters!! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:jk: I was an LB.... does that do anything for ya?? :D

Sabre Ally
10-20-2002, 10:26 PM
:lol:

Billhoff
10-21-2002, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

Whos made exuses? I can except the loss after all we're still in 1st place. yea, but not the best team!:D

WharfRat
10-21-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
yea, but not the best team!:D

When healthy we are... depth at WR and QB is our problem....
The rest of the team played well... if we hadn't kept giving the ball back to the Bills...it would have been a different game. Lucas should have been wearing red and blue, afte rall, he single handedly gave you the ball 6 times.

Sabre Ally
10-21-2002, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat

I was an LB.... does that do anything for ya?? :D

How about hockey? Can you skate? ;)

WharfRat
10-21-2002, 12:36 AM

How about hockey? Can you skate? ;)

Actually, I can! I played a little hockey.. still do when I have time!
Was in a league about 3-4 years ago... but started running short on time, had to step out... I'll play in a pickup game now and then. The Flyers have a "skate-zone" facility near here... it's nice, year-round ice!

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by breckenridge55
That was about the only thing I thought was on for the Bills today. The offense did nothing. The defense was good, I guess, I mean they did hold us to our lowest point total of the year, but I mean my high school team coulda given up fewer than 21 points to this pathetic offense. The special team coverages were, well, Bills special teams. Moorman was good though, and I guess Clements was too, 3 picks. all he had to do was catch it, lucas threw em right to him. its not as if he had to step around somebody!:rolleyes:

inFINSible
10-21-2002, 07:19 AM
BTW.....it's "accept"......and it's easy.... We(Lucas) gave you a 6 TO's to 0 advantage and still lost by only 13 points. You guys should have won this game by 30....and when we kick your ass IN Buffalo. it's going to hurt that much worse.

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by inFINSible
BTW.....it's "accept"......and it's easy.... We(Lucas) gave you a 6 TO's to 0 advantage and still lost by only 13 points. You guys should have won this game by 30....and when we kick your ass IN Buffalo. it's going to hurt that much worse. at first i couldn't figure out who you were talking to, then i remembered the title of this thread. i was busy noticing he spelled "loss", L_O_S_E. or maybe he was spelling losing and didn't drop the "E" or finish!:rolleyes:

beefalow
10-21-2002, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat

When healthy we are... depth at WR and QB is our problem....
The rest of the team played well... if we hadn't kept giving the ball back to the Bills...it would have been a different game. Lucas should have been wearing red and blue, afte rall, he single handedly gave you the ball 6 times. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by beefalow
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: what a jerk, same as the guy at the sports bar!:rolleyes:

RobertHoover
10-21-2002, 02:13 PM
Why does 5 little faces make a guy a jerk? And what happened at the sports bar, did a Bills fan actually cheer their team?

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 02:17 PM
My bet is the sports bar guy tatooed five of those smilies on Dolfans buttocks.

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
Why does 5 little faces make a guy a jerk? And what happened at the sports bar, did a Bills fan actually cheer their team? cheering your team is one thing, but yelling non-stop for 3 hrs, is another. but when you try to tell him something and he yells louder and doesn't pay any attention to what you're saying, then yes, the guy is an asshole!:p

RobertHoover
10-21-2002, 02:21 PM
Are you sure it wasn't beefalow coming to visit?

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
Are you sure it wasn't beefalow coming to visit? yep, i'm sure. this guy was with a girl!:D

themole
10-21-2002, 04:55 PM
Neeny Niney Boo Boo, Quizlet's full of Do Do!!!

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 06:25 PM
i had a bills fan saying i didn't know what i was talking about when i asked quizlet if his DE lined up in the backfield! i guess the guy didn't read the whole thread!:rolleyes:

themole
10-21-2002, 06:40 PM
LOL, Yea, I saw that post 06. They are a little delirious right now!

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by themole
LOL, Yea, I saw that post 06. They are a little delirious right now! i guess he re-red the thread afterwards, he's never commented on it again!:p

themole
10-21-2002, 08:04 PM
Whew!!!!!! 06, Sorry I didn't get right back with ya, had to step away for a while with the wife to a funeral home, a friend of hers mother passed. That was almost as bad as" THE LOSS". Death, I understand, a loss to the Bills, I don't!! :confused: :confused: :confused: