PDA

View Full Version : I love all the rationalizing going on around here....

RayFinkel
10-20-2002, 07:13 PM
A loss is a loss finfans. Suck it up. Injuries happen.

I know for a fact a lot of you weasels were talking smack about how Ricky could handle the Bills by himself. Looks like you were wrong, huh? LMAO. We'll see you IN BUFFALO, IN DECEMBER. Better chalk up ANOTHER loss to the Bills, Finfans, the slide is starting!

Quizlet
10-20-2002, 07:16 PM
I mean- if it wasnt for the fact that Miami is coming to Buffalo in DECEMBER (snowing time) , I would say we would lose, but no-one plays better in the snow than Buffalo. How do you think we kept beating you in December '88- '97

Predaphin
10-20-2002, 07:23 PM
Thats great keep using everything you have to celebrate this win becuz when we go up there with our full squad , I will be telling you "I told you so"

Predaphin
10-20-2002, 07:29 PM
P.S. if your looking for respect, I dont think youre gonna find any (especially around here)...you beat a wounded team and a congratulations is about all your gonna get.

poornate
10-20-2002, 07:29 PM
nobody is rationalizing. You watched the game. you know the truth. Injuries handed you that game. How would your team have done with Van Pelt trying to hook up with Charles Johnson and Josh Reed?

RayFinkel
10-20-2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by poornate
nobody is rationalizing. You watched the game. you know the truth. Injuries handed you that game. How would your team have done with Van Pelt trying to hook up with Charles Johnson and Josh Reed?

I don't think our Offensive gameplan would have relied on Van Pelt. We'd have run the ball. Oh, wait! You couldn't. LMFAO :lol:

poornate
10-20-2002, 07:38 PM
97 yards with no threat of a successful pass and you think ricky was stopped?

.....encumbered by idiots, we pressed on.

harmonkoz
10-20-2002, 07:40 PM
How would your team have done with Van Pelt trying to hook up with Charles Johnson and Josh Reed?

The doughboy would have smoked your a$$ too. :lol:

No doubt.

bigbry
10-20-2002, 07:40 PM

".....encumbered by idiots, we pressed on." [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha Ha Ha Ha

BB

RayFinkel
10-20-2002, 07:41 PM

In the prior weeks, YES. And a significant number is: 0 TDs.

Maybe if he chopped that mange he'd run a bit faster.

The guy's returning to form before our very eyes. Enjoy the slide, it's starting early!

poornate
10-20-2002, 08:00 PM
The signifigant number today was the fact that our starting WR tandem has less catches this season than our fullback and our running back has thrown more passes in the last couple seasons than our QB has. Feel grateful.

RayFinkel
10-20-2002, 08:19 PM
The signifigant number today was the fact that our starting WR tandem has less catches this season than our fullback and our running back has thrown more passes in the last couple seasons than our QB has. Feel grateful.

One of our starting CBs has been burned more than the bottom of an ashtray, and out RT hasn't started in almost 5 years until this week! We also played without our regular long-snapper and TE. Injuries happen. You have to be able to win with backups in the NFL.

Your OL was like a revolving door (thanks to Spriggs and Nails---LMAO) and Your QB was dreadful. There was always Sage Rosenfels, but Wahhhhnstedt was too "sonfident" in Lucas.

You could bring in God himself to play WR, it won't matter. You're gonna lose two of the next three games. take it to the bank.

TigerJ
10-20-2002, 09:49 PM
The real point of just about everything we Buffalo fans have been saying is that before the game Miami fans for the most part give no credibility to any notion that Buffalo might win the game. You knew Chambers and Gadsen were out. You knew that Lucas would start at QB and you thought you were so good that you would win anyway, and do it handily. I am not saying nor do I think other Bills fans are saying that the loss of Fiedler, Gadsen, and Chambers was not a factor in the game. It was, and so was the loss of Winfield and Mike Williams for Buffalo. I'm not saying that Miami is a bad team. Miami is a great team. I am saying that Miami is not as invincible as you guys thought they were, nor is Buffalo as bad as you thought we were before the game, but you guys are so full of yourselves you can't see it.

Sniper
10-20-2002, 11:14 PM

First, you guys were missing mediocre talented players in Fiedler, Chambers, and Gadsen and not Pro-Bowl level talent like Bledsoe, Moulds, and Price. If we lost Bledsoe, Moulds, and Price that would be a much bigger hole to fill than what you guys lost. Think about it... if we lost Aaron Schoebel is this the same as you guys losing Jason Taylor? The fact is Lucas, Ward, and McMichael are almost as good as your starters.

The Bills did a few different things on D, which probably would have messed Fiedler up too.

Second, our team had injuries to key players too. Mike Williams and Antoine Winfield were out with injuries. Injuries did not "hand" the game to anyone. The Bills had a better team on the field today.

TigerJ
10-21-2002, 12:55 PM
I guess there's no defense for accusation I leveled at you fin fans in my post up above. It's easier to ignore than admit I'm right.