PDA

View Full Version : YO!, this is Jaydog57 from Old School Finheaven class, anybody out there?

Jaydog57
06-11-2005, 12:11 AM
Hey, anybody from way back when I was still on here? I've been offline for awhile, but now I'm back. Missed you guys, just wondered who all was still on here from a year ago when I used to post. Good to be back :cool:

Wildbill3
06-11-2005, 12:16 AM
Hey, anybody from way back when I was still on here? I've been offline for awhile, but now I'm back. Missed you guys, just wondered who all was still on here from a year ago when I used to post. Good to be back :cool:hey Jay, I was a lurker back when FH was young, but I remember you and Miadolphan as being some of my favorite posters. Whatever happened with you two? thanks for coming back man!

Jaydog57
06-11-2005, 12:24 AM
hey Jay, I was a lurker back when FH was young, but I remember you and Miadolphan as being some of my favorite posters. Whatever happened with you two? thanks for coming back man!Hey man, how goes it? You must mean Miadphan13. We still hang out and stuff, just been busy with other things and having broken computers, ha ha. Hopefully we'll be at some games this year, importantly the Tampa/Phins game. Good to hear from you. :cool:

Wildbill3
06-11-2005, 12:29 AM
Hey man, how goes it? You must mean Miadphan13. We still hang out and stuff, just been busy with other things and having broken computers, ha ha. Hopefully we'll be at some games this year, importantly the Tampa/Phins game. Good to hear from you. :cool:Well tell her to start posting again man, I've missed the offical finheaven Cheerleader. :D

Buddwalk
06-11-2005, 12:31 AM
Hey, anybody from way back when I was still on here? I've been offline for awhile, but now I'm back. Missed you guys, just wondered who all was still on here from a year ago when I used to post. Good to be back :cool:

Sorry joined like 3 years after you did...was a lurker for bout 2 years though but dont remember ya posting...hmmm....Welcome to the boards once again! :D

You look like you need an avy and a sig...try making a request in either nub or skapes threads, or if you really need i can supply you with a sig im working on tonight :D

Jaydog57
06-11-2005, 12:38 AM
Well tell her to start posting again man, I've missed the offical finheaven Cheerleader. :DLol, I'll see what I can do, she's a busy gal. She'll appreciate the comments though, it should help. :cool:

Thanks Buddwalk, I might take you up on that avy and sig offer, my Glen Campbell DUI pic is a bit old, lol. I'll let you know... :lol: Good to be back :D

Wildbill3
06-11-2005, 12:59 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=54830&highlight=jaydog

I actually started a thread bout' you two back last year.

Predaphin
06-11-2005, 01:41 AM

Hey Jay, I remember you...So where've you been???

Buddwalk
06-11-2005, 02:48 AM
I just made jay a new sig and avy...you guys can go to the show your own artwork to see it or just wait til tomorrow when jay updates his sig and avy! :D :D :D

ohall
06-11-2005, 03:01 AM
Hey Jay good too see you are still alive!

In case the ohall doesn't seem fimiliar it's me Oliver. :D

Wildbill3
06-11-2005, 03:03 AM
Hey Jay good too see you are still alive!

In case the ohall doesn't seem fimiliar it's me Oliver. :Dyeah, I think everybody that has changed thier screen name really should have a disclaimer in their Sig or avatar.

Sig: Ohall, formerly known as Oliver.

Predaphin
06-11-2005, 03:24 AM
That's right Jaydog, I used to be WCoastFin...forgot to tell you.

Jaydog57
06-11-2005, 05:26 PM
Yeah, I missed you guys the last 9 months. I read the thread Wildbill3 started, never saw it to post, lol. Michele was engaged, but now it's back to just living together status with her boyfriend. I think she's better off keeping it like that for now. :cool: Her computer crashed awhile ago and she hasn't had a chance to get it fixed yet. She works about 6 days a week and her free time is spent with him. Haven't seen her in about 5 months but we're gonna hang out on our birthday on July 2nd. I hope he doesn't mind. :evil: :rofl3: :evil:

P.s. thanks for the sig and avy update Buddwalk, I'll be updating my avy shortly! :cool:

Mako
06-11-2005, 06:24 PM

Jaydoggy Dog.. What the hell is up my friend? Good to hear from you and to hear the updates on Michelle.

Damn, I feel like it's 2001-02 all over again..

(If you don't remember me, you and Michelle were the first to congratulate me on the birth of Taylor when I posted the thread then.

Predaphin
06-11-2005, 06:59 PM
Jaydoggy Dog.. What the hell is up my friend? Good to hear from you and to hear the updates on Michelle.

(If you don't remember me, you and Michelle were the first to congratulate me on the birth of Taylor when I posted the thread then.

Dude, i think we need to have an 01' FH Member re-union. Maybe sometime in 06' contemplatin 5 years of being FH Members.

Wow, 5 years....some people have kids that old around here.

Jaydog57
06-11-2005, 07:02 PM

(If you don't remember me, you and Michelle were the first to congratulate me on the birth of Taylor when I posted the thread then.Yeah man, I remember you. Nice to hear from you. How's the young'un? Take it easy up in PA. :cool:

Mako
06-11-2005, 07:57 PM
Dude, i think we need to have an 01' FH Member re-union. Maybe sometime in 06' contemplatin 5 years of being FH Members.

Wow, 5 years....some people have kids that old around here.

Works for me. Definately works for me.

Too bad we all can't get to Canton, that'd be a helluva party.

How's the young'un? Take it easy up in PA

Good News is she's a Dolphin fan (at 3, I got her started early. I was four when I became a Dolphin fan.. Next generation.)

Bad News is her favorite phrase is "**** The Patriots" (She's overheard me yelling at the TV set and now repeats it.)

WharfRat
06-12-2005, 08:34 AM
Good to have you back Jaydog!!

Den54
06-12-2005, 09:35 AM
Glad to hear from you Jaydog.
I miss our alternative lifestyle discussions. :redeye:

inFINSible
06-12-2005, 11:42 AM
What up, Jay?

Did you try to call me this morning?

inFINSible
06-12-2005, 11:43 AM
Works for me. Definately works for me.

Too bad we all can't get to Canton, that'd be a helluva party.

Good News is she's a Dolphin fan (at 3, I got her started early. I was four when I became a Dolphin fan.. Next generation.)

Bad News is her favorite phrase is "**** The Patriots" (She's overheard me yelling at the TV set and now repeats it.)
That's not Jaydog57 (this thread starter) that is jaydoGG... :)

Jt0323
06-12-2005, 12:08 PM

Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've hot him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Jaydog57
06-12-2005, 02:07 PM
What up, Jay?

Did you try to call me this morning? What's up dude? Actually I hit your # on the speed dial by accident. My bad.... :cool:

Nice to be back Wharfrat and yeah Den54, alternative lifestyle is a good thing. Just being 'blunt' about it. :D

Jt0323, all I can say is :rofl3:

:peace:

inFINSible
06-12-2005, 02:30 PM
What's up dude? Actually I hit your # on the speed dial by accident. My bad.... :cool:

Nice to be back Wharfrat and yeah Den54, alternative lifestyle is a good thing. Just being 'blunt' about it. :D

Jt0323, all I can say is :rofl3:

:peace:
Yeah, np my man, I figured it was sumpin' like that. One ring and then nothing....just enough to open my eyes and make me wonder who it was.. :lol:

Predaphin
06-12-2005, 02:37 PM
Glad to hear from you Jaydog.
I miss our alternative lifestyle discussions. :redeye:

maybe we can all hang out with Ricky one of these days...

:lol: :lol: :lol: J/K

Dolfan984
06-12-2005, 03:44 PM
Jay!!!!!! Bro you need to get AIM or something. I've been trying my *** off to get ahold of you guys. I thought you and Michele fell off the face of the planet.

PM me foo I'm already 21 and you KNOW I'm coming down this year as long as we can get plastered again on the Orlando strip. Remember that Iranian guy who we almost got into a fight with?

Really good to hear from you man.

dolfan_101
06-14-2005, 02:41 AM
Jay, i remember you, like my self have the same favorite guitarist; Edward Van Halen.

Wildbill3
06-14-2005, 02:44 AM
Jay, i remember you, like my self have the same favorite guitarist; Edward Van Halen.Devil poster!!! you made a post about EVH and your post was 666. Perfect.

Scrap
06-14-2005, 11:11 AM
Good to see you're back Jaydog. I was Va Dolfan back in the day.

dolfan_101
06-14-2005, 02:44 PM
Devil poster!!! you made a post about EVH and your post was 666. Perfect.

Say it isn't so :D