PDA

View Full Version : Geesh- fair weather fans!

Dozerdog
10-20-2002, 09:02 PM
A couple of injuries and a stinko game and everyone is jumping ship!

Looks like a reverse Mariel Boat lift.... Miami Fans taking to the rafts to sail away from the USS Dolphin! :goof:

FFiB
10-20-2002, 09:05 PM
Bills should give MVP to Lucas...

Dozerdog
10-20-2002, 09:11 PM
What abot your D? They are supposed to be healthy and they let Henry run over them like a bunch of speed bumps.

And the fins left Moulds wide open AGAIN? 70 yards on a TD.....

4thAndLong
10-20-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by FFiB
waaah, waaaah, waaaaah :cry:

:rolleyes: I think it's pathetic how you all talk smacked and said Ward and McKnight and Lucas would kill us. :lol: :lol:

You underestimated us, and our defense, and look what happened. Alot of you bring up the fact you were injured, well, so were we. We were without our #1 CB (Winfield), our starting RT (Mike Williams), Moulds had back spasms, Bryson was placed on IR and he contributes on special teams, Moore had a broken hand and he is a huge part of our run blocking and a great redzone target.

Just say it, we outplayed you.

You can say "Oh, what if you were without Bledsoe, Moulds, and Price"

There is a huge difference, Bledsoe Moulds Price are our centre core on offense. Fiedler Chambers Gadsen aren't yours. You centre is Williams who was outplayed by Henry.

We dominated the game and deserved the win.

You can all blame turnovers, injuries for the loss. Well, they're all part of the game and stop crying.

akfinfan
10-20-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by 4thAndLong

:rolleyes: I think it's pathetic how you all talk smacked and said Ward and McKnight and Lucas would kill us. :lol: :lol:

You underestimated us, and our defense, and look what happened. Alot of you bring up the fact you were injured, well, so were we. We were without our #1 CB (Winfield), our starting RT (Mike Williams), Moulds had back spasms, Bryson was placed on IR and he contributes on special teams, Moore had a broken hand and he is a huge part of our run blocking and a great redzone target.

Just say it, we outplayed you.

You can say "Oh, what if you were without Bledsoe, Moulds, and Price"

There is a huge difference, Bledsoe Moulds Price are our centre core on offense. Fiedler Chambers Gadsen aren't yours. You centre is Williams who was outplayed by Henry.

We dominated the game and deserved the win.

You can all blame turnovers, injuries for the loss. Well, they're all part of the game and stop crying.

I never said that, but for those who did, it is something to laugh at. RAY LUCAS SUCKS!!!!

DolfanISS
10-20-2002, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
What abot your D? They are supposed to be healthy and they let Henry run over them like a bunch of speed bumps.

Either our D had a decent game or the vaunted Buffalo offense is not as good as we thought. Think about it. We had 6 turnovers (all 100% Ray Lucas's fault) and only gave up 16 points to your offense (there was one Defensive TD). On Travis Henry the only stat that means anything to me is POINTS SCORED and its not like Henry's production helped you guys light up the scoreboard. Besides look at the Miami vs Indy game because the fins used a similiar gameplan. Stop the run with the front seven and leave everyone else back in pass coverage. I'm not knocking the BILLS I think they are a good young team but just admit that Ray Lucas gave this one away. He absolutely SUCKED. I will admit KC was different they embarrassed the fish but lets be honest about this one. Ray Lucas may as well been wearing red, white and blue today. Another note on the Miami D Bledsoe completed under 50% of his passes with less than 200 yards.

SOMETIMES ITS BETTER TO BE LUCKY THAN GOOD and in this case the bills were LUCKY and the fins are GOOD.

4thAndLong
10-20-2002, 09:42 PM
:lol:

Tiger said it best when he said that you guys cant give anyone credit.

We were playing conservative, we didn't go downfield in the 2nd half too much, if at all. We were throwing little dump-offs and 5 yard slants to Centers or handing it off to Henry. We didn't need to score, just waste time. Our offense did what he had to do to win, nothing more.

How were the Phins good?

phishhead220
10-20-2002, 09:43 PM

Typical miami fans....bills fans are hardcore even through the bad years. Dolphins suck

breckenridge55
10-20-2002, 09:59 PM
All those "Phin fans" are really buffalo fans in disguise. Me and our webmaster kind of found that out. We aren't that bad, you guys just make it look that way. Dumbasses.

And either your offense sucks or our defense is awesome. Ray Lucas had almost as many yards as Bledsoe. And Bledsoe had a 70 yard pass play. Travis Henry didn't kill us either. Our defense gave up 1 TD all game. Gimme a break. And that was with 6 friggin turnovers.

4thAndLong
10-20-2002, 10:00 PM
Did you read one word I typed? :rolleyes:

We were playing conservative, we didn't go downfield in the 2nd half too much, if at all. We were throwing little dump-offs and 5 yard slants to Centers or handing it off to Henry. We didn't need to score, just waste time. Our offense did what he had to do to win, nothing more.

phishhead220
10-20-2002, 10:02 PM
Henry ran for more than ricky, and buffalo wasn't exactly bombing it out every play, miami has a good pass D i credit that but bledsoe is smart and threw it away when needed. Lucas will take the fins to the basement with the jets.

ohall
10-20-2002, 10:03 PM
... 6 turnovers on our part and you are talking about how good your rush offense is. My godness!

Oliver...

Coral Reefer
10-20-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by phishhead220
Henry ran for more than ricky, and buffalo wasn't exactly bombing it out every play, miami has a good pass D i credit that but bledsoe is smart and threw it away when needed. Lucas will take the fins to the basement with the jets.

Move on cowchip.....

Game is over and we'll see you again in that waste dump you call Buffalo.

Muck
10-20-2002, 10:26 PM

Looks like a reverse Mariel Boat lift.... Miami Fans taking to the rafts to sail away from the USS Dolphin! :goof:

Who's jumping ship?? We're all down on Ray Lucas. I think you've got us confused with another MB.

dolphan39
10-20-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Muck

Who's jumping ship?? We're all down on Ray Lucas. I think you've got us confused with another MB. exactly, never since JJ shoved Marino out ag the Boys have 1 player on the Fins brought the rest of the team down. I am not jumping ship just hoping that the coaches and Lucas realize that the other 21 starters need to win and take the ball away from Lucas. Lucas should be running options plays before he thinks about throwing after that performance. The Bills played an outstanding game from a QB and coaching perspective. They did what they had to do to win that game, but they were not impressive physically; other than some nice plays for Henry.

BigDoug
10-21-2002, 12:34 AM
I love it..."not impressive physically"

Check the scoreboard LOL

THATHURMANATOR
10-21-2002, 12:40 AM
"Game is over and we'll see you again in that waste dump you call Buffalo"

Yep and I will be there and loving it!!!!! :D

FinaticalOne
10-21-2002, 07:58 AM

How were the Phins good?

Yea, your team got this one. I'm not gonna make excuses about this lost. I know and you know how this game was won. It will be a different story come Dec. when we play you again. That's all I have to say :fire:

SWS84
10-21-2002, 02:20 PM

How were the Phins good?

that the Bills offense was playing conservative. I think it was a smart move, because we were needing a turnover or big play to create a spark and light a fire under our a$$. You guys won, fair and square as injuries are a part of the game. I have been suspect of our teams depth and this brings some issues to light, however, I think you will see a different Miami team when we play again in Buffalo. Looking forward to a good game in Buffalo!

:D :cool: :D

DPlus47
10-21-2002, 03:43 PM
my statement "take away bledsoe, moulds, and price" was not meant to take credit from the bills. obviously, those three are a higher percentage of the bills' offense than fiedler, chambers, & gadsden are of ours STATISTICALLY, but the quarterback touches the ball on every play and can even make a difference on running plays (e.g. the lucas/williams fumbled exchange) and receivers either block or run routes on every plays so no matter how little you rely on them they are a BIG part of every offense. the dolphins played a terrible game, no question. but to see posts blaming it on the defense or saying that travis henry won the game is insulting. the game is there as evidence. the bills deserved the W. the dolphins definitely deserved the L. i just don't see any reason for panic in miami and i wouldn't use this victory as a reason for buffalo fans to start reserving rooms in san diego. the bills won a game they should have won, and hats off to them.

BigDoug
10-21-2002, 06:29 PM
If you thought that was insulting, wait'll we kick your ass again in December. What are the excuses gonna be then?

Barbarian
10-21-2002, 06:37 PM
That somebody released the anthrax virus in our locker room, 'cuz thats the ONLY way Buffalo is gonna beat miami in December... (either that or if Lucas starts again... both are just as bad)

SuperMarksBros.
10-21-2002, 06:41 PM
buffalo is sooooo good; you beat minnesota and chicago in OT, and need a furious rally to squeeze by the juggernaut texans and now you cannot stop talking trash. its cool, you won. hats off, we realize you're letting out 2 years worth of pent up frustration...but enjoy it while it lasts:

1) this is probably the only quality win you'll get all year
2) healthy fins will crush you in orchard park for 3rd straight year

:monkey: barfalo

fabolouspaul
10-21-2002, 06:56 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Oliver
[B]... 6 turnovers on our part and you are talking about how good your rush offense is. My godness!

Oliver...

What does turnovers have to do with run defense? The point is, u did not shut Henry down. 132 yards is not stopping the run. Williams had 4 more rushes then Henry, but Henry had 35 more yards.

Barbarian
10-21-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by fabolouspaul
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Oliver
[B]... 6 turnovers on our part and you are talking about how good your rush offense is. My godness!

Oliver...

What does turnovers have to do with run defense? The point is, u did not shut Henry down. 132 yards is not stopping the run. Williams had 4 more rushes then Henry, but Henry had 35 more yards.

Turnovers from Lucas (and lucas' horrable play in general) allowed buffalo to allmost ignore the pass and stack 8-9 on the line on nearly every play in the second half. That definately slowed Ricky up. And since Miami had to respect the Pass and couldn't do the same and line up 8 on the line Henry had a good day.

Basically Miami had to pick a poison against Buffalo, Henry or Bledsoe... and they chose right, and let Henry get some yards on a few big plays, but for the most part shut down Bledsoe. If they wen't the other way and decided to shut down Henry, it would have been really ugly.

RebaJosh
10-21-2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
buffalo is sooooo good; you beat minnesota and chicago in OT, and need a furious rally to squeeze by the juggernaut texans and now you cannot stop talking trash. its cool, you won. hats off, we realize you're letting out 2 years worth of pent up frustration...but enjoy it while it lasts:

1) this is probably the only quality win you'll get all year
2) healthy fins will crush you in orchard park for 3rd straight year

:monkey: barfalo

NEW FLASH to brain dead Phin fans! At the end of the year a win is a win is a win is a win.............................................

Last I checked Your big win against the Broncos counts EXACTLY the same as our win over the Texans.

Barbarian
10-21-2002, 07:33 PM
NEW FLASH to brain dead Bills fans! 2nd Place is 2nd Place is 2nd Place is 2nd Place...........................................................

Last I checked, Miami was still in first place in the AFC East.

phishhead220
10-21-2002, 11:03 PM
yeah but you have a bye week next and the bills play the lions. So a tie for first place is a tie for first place.

poornate
10-21-2002, 11:07 PM
I can see harrington laying the pop on you. don't be so damn confident.

TigerJ
10-22-2002, 12:44 AM
Barbarian: "That somebody released the anthrax virus in our locker room, 'cuz thats the ONLY way Buffalo is gonna beat miami in December... (either that or if Lucas starts again... both are just as bad)"

This is the same pathetic stupidity that was happening before the game. "No way can Miami lose to Buffalo." Well it happened, loser. Who will win in Buffalo? I don't know. Too many things can happen between now and December to make a reasonable prediction. But a Buffalo win is not impossible and does not hinge on anthrax terrorism or Lucas starting. Weather could be a factor. So could Buffalo's continuing improvement on defence. We have young starters who are getting better all the time, and I expect we'll be a significantly better team in December than we are now. Can Miami handle that? We'll have to see. It's clear Miami fans can't though. Your team actually deserves better than you. Imagine that, Miami fans are even worse than their team.

Sabre Ally
10-22-2002, 04:20 AM
Well, he does live in Vacaville...........Vacaville? WTF. :lol::lol:

iceblizzard69
10-22-2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by phishhead220
yeah but you have a bye week next and the bills play the lions. So a tie for first place is a tie for first place.

Thats great math right there. If Buffalo wins next week, they will be 5-3 while the Fins will still be 5-2. 5-2 and 5-3 is not a tie, we would still be half a game ahead. Did you ever make it past 6th grade math?

harmonkoz
10-22-2002, 04:30 PM
ice go one week further. After the Packers kick your a$$ all the way back to Miami we will be 6-3 and you will be 5-3. ;)