PDA

View Full Version : Ignore function.

pigskinguy
06-11-2005, 08:55 AM
I know it's kinda off topic, so mods feel free to move it in a bit. But I just had a sort of intersting thought.
I just put someone on my ignore list, I am not going to mention who because I see no need for mud slinging. But it got wondering, how many people have ME on their ignore list. I was just curious if anyone else ever thought about that...............OK, back to regularly scheduled programming :lol:

welderpat
06-11-2005, 09:10 AM
I know it's kinda off topic, so mods feel free to move it in a bit. But I just had a sort of intersting thought.
I just put someone on my ignore list, I am not going to mention who because I see no need for mud slinging. But it got wondering, how many people have ME on their ignore list. I was just curious if anyone else ever thought about that...............OK, back to regularly scheduled programming :lol:

We all do :rofl3: :rofl3:

King Nate
06-11-2005, 09:11 AM
Hah, I've got nobody on my ignore list...for now. But then again, if I'm the one who you have on your ignore list...then you aren't seeing this. Oh well.

thewicked1isher
06-11-2005, 09:15 AM

Everyone has you on the ignore list. :jk: ;)

thewicked1isher
06-11-2005, 09:16 AM
We all do :rofl3: :rofl3:

you're next on the I list!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Jt0323
06-11-2005, 09:17 AM
:shakeno: Wrong place to post it...this will be moved

King Nate
06-11-2005, 09:18 AM

Yeah, that's what he said. No worries.

pigskinguy
06-11-2005, 09:22 AM

Well, kiddo, IF you bother to read and comprehend my original post, you would've realized that I said that.
Kids theses days, they just don't listen. :tongue:

King Nate
06-11-2005, 09:24 AM
Well, kiddo, IF you bother to read and comprehend my original post, you would've realized that I said that.
Kids theses days, they just don't listen. :tongue:

Hey! I did! I pointed that out right before you did!

pigskinguy
06-11-2005, 09:28 AM
Hey! I did! I pointed that out right before you did!

Indeed you did. Thanks for having my back. Maybe the kids today aren't that bad. ;)

Muck
06-11-2005, 09:29 AM
Why do people like to create more work for us??

pigskinguy
06-11-2005, 09:46 AM

I was just keeping you on your toes Muck. :tongue:

Oboy
06-11-2005, 10:25 AM
You wouldn't want us to make it easy for you would you? Where is the fun in that?!

JK
:D

Predaphin
06-11-2005, 11:50 AM

:lol: i don;t think you're going to get any responses because they can't see your posts. :lol:

I've never put anyone on ignore. I came pretty close one time.

byroan
06-11-2005, 12:12 PM
:lol: I've thought about it too. I've always wanted to see who was ignored the most.

GreenMonster
06-11-2005, 12:15 PM
:lol: I've thought about it too. I've always wanted to see who was ignored the most.

Like a top 10 list... Thats a good thread waiting to happen...

dolfan4good
06-11-2005, 12:16 PM

I want to know...

If I put someone on my ignore list, then why do I see any THREAD started by that person on the thread list? I would think that the entire therad would be invisible to me.

Predaphin
06-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Like a top 10 list... Thats a good thread waiting to happen...

i can already picture the topic..."Finheaven's Most Ignored"

inFINSible
06-12-2005, 02:40 PM
FinHeaven's most ignored: Lithoman

Noodle Arm
06-12-2005, 03:46 PM

:lol: Most likely. He's quite arrogant isn't he? Actually I don't have anybody on ignore...but I would if RancidLunchMeat posted more often.

byroan
06-12-2005, 06:44 PM

:lol: He's definitely top 5 that's for sure. It's because he's not really a Dolphin fan. He had a post where he admitted he was a Broncos fan. But yet he says Saban's draft stunk. Who's team drafted 3 CB's and Clarett?

SkapePhin
06-12-2005, 07:05 PM

GUARANTEED!

inFINSible
06-12-2005, 07:23 PM
:lol: Most likely. He's quite arrogant isn't he? Actually I don't have anybody on ignore...but I would if RancidLunchMeat posted more often.
I forgot about him....They'd likely be neck and neck.

LIQUID24
06-12-2005, 07:43 PM
Rancid was arrogant but was still a good/interesting poster. Unfairly banned. Litho is just amusing.

Muck
06-12-2005, 11:57 PM
I want to know...

If I put someone on my ignore list, then why do I see any THREAD started by that person on the thread list? I would think that the entire therad would be invisible to me.

Simply a limitation of the software that the MB runs on. Happy to report that the next upgrade will take care of that issue.

LtDan
06-13-2005, 01:42 AM
I just put someone on my ignore list, I am not going to mention who because I see no need for mud slinging. But it got wondering, how many people have ME on their ignore list. I was just curious if anyone else ever thought about that...............OK, back to regularly scheduled programming :lol:I don't...yet!

NOTE: I currently have 6 people on ignore.