PDA

View Full Version : It could be worse, you could live in buffalo.

Joe M. Omma
10-20-2002, 11:08 PM
Buffalo is a fun team to watch, but do these buffalo fans actually think their team has a shot at winning anything.

Ok, you beat us today. But last time I checked, the lombardi trophy is safe and sound. In other words, next week no one will care about this game. And, your defense will not win you won playoff game. If, you get that far. Plus, with your qb and two recievers being as good as they are. The cap will come calling before you ever win anything meaningful.

Bottom line, we're a legitimate superbowl contender and you're not. whatever else you want to say.

we might not get homefield advantage or a second round bye, but with the team we had LAST week, we can beat anybody else. You guys can't. And, we'll get the chance to prove it, this season.

dolphan39
10-20-2002, 11:26 PM
not sure why I would do that, but if I did, I'd still be a Dolphan since I do live between Jet and Pats country now. ;)

bills_phan
10-21-2002, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Joe M. Omma
Buffalo is a fun team to watch, but do these buffalo fans actually think their team has a shot at winning anything.

Ok, you beat us today. But last time I checked, the lombardi trophy is safe and sound. In other words, next week no one will care about this game. And, your defense will not win you won playoff game. If, you get that far. Plus, with your qb and two recievers being as good as they are. The cap will come calling before you ever win anything meaningful.

Bottom line, we're a legitimate superbowl contender and you're not. whatever else you want to say.

we might not get homefield advantage or a second round bye, but with the team we had LAST week, we can beat anybody else. You guys can't. And, we'll get the chance to prove it, this season.

Good for you. Look at the scoreboard. Buffalo beat your @ss!!! VERY nice win!

Steve Mo
10-21-2002, 07:24 AM
Hey, I live in Buffalo!

inFINSible
10-21-2002, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by bills_phan

Good for you. Look at the scoreboard. Buffalo beat your @ss!!! VERY nice win!

Beat our ASS???? You have got to be kidding me!
6 TO's!!!! and your sorry ass offense could only score17 points???!!!!

PUhlease.....you got the game handed to you with a neat little bow on the package, thanks to Santa Ray.....

.Kicked our ass?..I don't think so.

dolphinron
10-21-2002, 07:43 AM
This is the only scoreboard I am looking at....

Miami 5-2
Buffal 4-3
New England 3-3
New York 2-4

Go eat your Flutie Flakes you still have :D

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by inFINSible

PUhlease.....you got the game handed to you with a neat little bow on the package, thanks to Santa Ray.....

.Kicked our ass?..I don't think so. its kinda hard to be competetive in a game when one man is responsible for 5 turnovers and indirectly involved in another!

will you mail lucas his check here or will he have to go to buffalo to pick it up!:D ;) :p

bills_phan
10-21-2002, 09:52 AM
Or when your RB runs all over the opposing team's defense.

Bills23Fins10
10-21-2002, 10:07 AM
....and this is the only scoreboard I'm looking at...

Bills 23
Fins 10
Box Score Final

Talk About It

Hey look at the bright side, you can use Lucas as an excuse for the next 5 weeks or so.......

Billsfan
10-21-2002, 10:14 AM

Check it out bro, Our teams have different goals this year.

We’re coming off a 3-13 season and we’re in the middle of rebuilding. If we only challenge for a playoff spot, this season has been a success.

On the other hand, you’re team has peaked! It’s Superbowl or bust! If you don’t win the whole thing, the season is a failure.

dolfan87
10-21-2002, 10:30 AM
I find it funny, that all these Buffalo fans think they just whipped our butts.

They won a game by 13 points, in which they had 6 turnovers go their way. They won by 13 points against our second string left tackle, QB, and both WR's.

Yes you won the game, congrats!! However if we were to go into Buffalo and face the Bills minus Moulds, Price, and Bledsoe, had 6 turnovers, and could only muster 17 points total on offense, I wouldn't be all that thrilled.

Again congrats...but everyone who knows anything about football, knows the Dolphins were injured, and the Bills took advantage of a bad situation for Miami.

dolphan39
10-21-2002, 10:33 AM
only 1 injury mattered and that was Fiedler's. He plays we win :angry:

RobertHoover
10-21-2002, 10:36 AM
There are no such things as style points in the NFL 87. All wins count the same amount.

Billsfan
10-21-2002, 10:45 AM
Scoreboard.

Bills23Fins10
10-21-2002, 10:49 AM
HAHAHAHAHA! I wouldn't matter if we whipped your a$$ 51-3, you would still be using the Lucas excuse....

.......start planning your excuse for Green Bay in 2 weeks. You guys are in for a Looooooooong season.

Justasportsfan
10-21-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by dolphan39

the tittle of this thread has sore loser written all over it. The game had nothing to do with living in Buffalo.

A few weeks ago you had people on this board yelling for Fiedler's head. They got it. Now you want him back. There was booing when Fiedler was on the field and there was booing yesterday.

BSQX4
10-21-2002, 12:20 PM
You Buffalo fans should learn to win with class. Act like you've won before.

RebaJosh
10-21-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39

Oh Really? Can you PROVE that? If yes you could make a bundle giving stock tips! Must be nice being able to predict what would have happened! Please tell me! What would have happened if Floridians knew how to vote? I know it really takes a freakin Genius to poke a hole in a card!

You talk out your @$$ but thats all it is. Just talk from a sore looser!

RebaJosh
10-21-2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by BSQX4

and a lot of you should learn how to loose with class!

4thAndLong
10-21-2002, 12:25 PM

We just want one of you to give us credit instead of coming up with excuses. Sore losers. :rolleyes:

Justasportsfan
10-21-2002, 12:30 PM

Speak for yourself! You finfans boo your own qb's ! Be a loyal finfan with class!

A finfan hit a bills fan for no reason yesterday. Another bills fan stood up for that bills fan and challenged the finfan and that finfan ran away. Not even his finfan friends took the challenge and the other bills fan was half his size. Don't talk about class when some finfans can't lose gracefully and act like a coward.

BigDoug
10-21-2002, 12:50 PM
all similar threads to this are moved to the smack forum in a jiffy, but this one hasn't been?

beefalow
10-21-2002, 02:34 PM

we might not get homefield advantage or a second round bye, but with the team we had LAST week, we can beat anybody else. You guys can't. And, we'll get the chance to prove it, this season. Yesterday was our easiest win of the season, finally we hit a soft team.i wish we played you guys every week it would be less stress on sundays.
What a beautiful day in the Buff!:D :lol: :lol: :monkey: fish

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 02:45 PM
You Buffalo fans should learn to win with class. Act like you've won before. ooh, thats a good one, i'll have to remember that one!;)

beefalow
10-21-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
I find it funny, that all these Buffalo fans think they just whipped our butts.

They won a game by 13 points, in which they had 6 turnovers go their way. They won by 13 points against our second string left tackle, QB, and both WR's.

Yes you won the game, congrats!! However if we were to go into Buffalo and face the Bills minus Moulds, Price, and Bledsoe, had 6 turnovers, and could only muster 17 points total on offense, I wouldn't be all that thrilled.

Again congrats...but everyone who knows anything about football, knows the Dolphins were injured, and the Bills took advantage of a bad situation for Miami.

87 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: babies!

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Bills23Fins10
HAHAHAHAHA! I wouldn't matter if we whipped your a$$ 51-3, you would still be using the Lucas excuse....

.......start planning your excuse for Green Bay in 2 weeks. You guys are in for a Looooooooong season. not as long as buffalo had last year, we're already better than that and the season isn't half over yet!:p

beefalow
10-21-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible

.Kicked our ass?..I don't think so. Get the splinter out of your a$$ you got from behind the woodshed and fess up ,we have a pretty dam good team!If our defense plays like that the rest of the season we`ll beat anybody. :D

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by beefalow
Get the splinter out of your a$$ you got from behind the woodshed and fess up ,we have a pretty dam good team!If our defense plays like that the rest of the season we`ll beat anybody. :D well ya know that won't happen!:evil:

beefalow
10-21-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
well ya know that won't happen!:evil: Probably right! Thats why I would love to play you guys every sunday at 1:00:evil: :monkey: sore losers!

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by beefalow
Probably right! Thats why I would love to play you guys every sunday at 1:00:evil: :monkey: sore losers! only with lucas!:rolleyes:

TigerJ
10-22-2002, 12:30 AM
If fin fans want to talk standings, I'll pay a visit a little later in the season and we'll see where things are. I'm looking forward to the NE game because I think Buffalo can take them right now. Assuming a win over Detroit, that would put Buffalo at 6-3, but I don't want to get too far ahead of things, so I'll just have to wait.

harmonkoz
10-22-2002, 11:04 AM
:lol:

Don't forget the a$$-beating they are going to take in Green Bay Tiger. :lol:

TigerJ
10-22-2002, 02:00 PM
For all the fin fans who think that Buffalo fans have not been very gracious in victory, think of it as payback for the way you acted leading up to the game. I have been exceedingly gracious to fin fans who were content to talk football instead of smack leading up to the game and offered a simple congratulations afterwards.

themole
10-22-2002, 05:54 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RebaJosh
[B]

Oh Really? Can you PROVE that? If yes you could make a bundle giving stock tips! Must be nice being able to predict what would have happened! Please tell me! What would have happened if Floridians knew how to vote? I know it really takes a freakin Genius to poke a hole in a card!

Republicans, got it right!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
10-22-2002, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by themole
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RebaJosh
[B]

Republicans, got it right!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i would much rather see this republican democrat sh!t put to rest, i'm an american, damit!:yell:

themole
10-22-2002, 10:26 PM
i would much rather see this republican democrat sh!t put to rest, i'm an american, damit!:yell:

I, just got here!!!:yell:

dolfan06
10-22-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by themole

I, just got here!!!:yell: just bills trying to talk smack, you haven't missed much!:D ;)

Mr.Reality
10-22-2002, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by TigerJ
I have been exceedingly gracious to fin fans who were content to talk football instead of smack leading up to the game and offered a simple congratulations afterwards.
Not good enough! Get on your knees!

Jazzbow
10-22-2002, 10:45 PM
Is that you Pierpont?

weeds
10-22-2002, 10:52 PM
Oh my gawwwdddddd..... Jazzbow is out on parole again... :rolleyes:

Sabre Ally
10-23-2002, 05:00 AM
Looks like the cheeseheads are getting an early start on their smack for next week, eh? :lol:

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Looks like the cheeseheads are getting an early start on their smack for next week, eh? :lol: i don't mind, they don't have a jerkhoff or beefblower!:D

poornate
10-24-2002, 04:24 PM
Unless Phantom turns out to be a Pack fan.

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by poornate
Unless Phantom turns out to be a Pack fan. the only thing i think he's a fan of, is himself!:rolleyes: :evil: :D

inFINSible
10-24-2002, 06:22 PM
He's a "getting packed" fan.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 10:32 AM
They are ALL STINKING JETS FANS!!!

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Baby Fish
They are ALL STINKING JETS FANS!!! streaks over, you have no more to talk about, now go home!:yell: :p

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 08:25 PM
The only team those Jets can beat of the Vikings!! What a joke of a team!!!

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-26-2002, 07:03 PM
I see the Biffalo Bob Fans rather spend their time here than on a Biffalo Bob Boaed!!

Matter a fact everyone would rather spend their time in Florida than in Biffalo or New Yuck!!

harmonkoz
10-26-2002, 07:40 PM
Get some damn batteries for your speak and spell Baby Ho, that $hit is hard to read.

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 08:05 PM
If it isn't the coward hardonsnoz. I thought he'd jumped on his hippity hop and ridden out of town by now. What a putz grinder.

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
If it isn't the coward hardonsnoz. I thought he'd jumped on his hippity hop and ridden out of town by now. What a putz grinder. mrs reality, you are an a$$hole aren't you!:rolleyes:

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by doofan06
mrs reality, you are an a$$hole aren't you!
That wasn't very nice, Cathair tongue.

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 09:35 PM

That wasn't very nice, Cathair tongue. you notice what the name of this forum is, now get a clue or get off!:yell:

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 09:42 PM
you notice what the name of this forum is, now get a clue or get off!
Yes. It's "It could be worse. You could live in Buffalo." You have something against Buffalo haters there, Phin?

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 10:00 PM

Yes. It's "It could be worse. You could live in Buffalo." You have something against Buffalo haters there, Phin? as a matter of fact, people like you are the people i hate. just going from board to board stirring up sh!t and never declaring what team you represent, undoubtably because they are as bad as you are!:p

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 10:03 PM
as a matter of fact, people like you are the people i hate.
That sounds very. . . hateful. If it gets any worse you're gonna be runnin' down to Baskin Robbins picking up ten quarts of butter pecan.

Sabre Ally
10-26-2002, 10:20 PM
I like butter pecan ice cream. Hey 06, if you get some, you'd better share. :p

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 10:38 PM
I like butter pecan ice cream.
Baby, baby, slow down. Shouldn't you first start by wrecking one of my cars and running up all my credit cards?

Sabre Ally
10-26-2002, 10:45 PM
Nope, you did a good job of that all by yourself........now go play with your blow up doll and leave me alone.

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 10:48 PM
now go play with your blow up doll and leave me alone.
Oh no! Another blowup doll reference! They're back! The Matrix people!

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-26-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Get some damn batteries for your speak and spell Baby Ho, that $hit is hard to read.

HandonMonkeyoooz - I see you came back to be BITCH Slapped again!!

How long are you going to stay this time before you take your little Balls and go home???

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 10:58 PM

Oh no! Another blowup doll reference! They're back! The Matrix people! you don't have any friends , do ya?! kinda lonely ain't it, but don't worry, momma thumb and her 4 daughters will always be around to help you in your time of need!:D

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 11:12 PM
but don't worry, momma thumb and her 4 daughters will always be around to help you in your time of need!
You haven't let me down yet.

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 11:18 PM

You haven't let me down yet. now that you've cut me down, pucker up and blow me back up!:D