PDA

View Full Version : I promise I will not gloat about the a$$pounding that we put on you guys today

3W
10-20-2002, 11:12 PM
HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!
HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

P.S.

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA !HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!H A!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA !HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

:eek: :goof: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

MoFinz
10-20-2002, 11:25 PM
The sun shines on every dogs ass somedays. Congrats.

See ya next go round:)

Sabre Ally
10-20-2002, 11:36 PM
LOL. Hey 3W!!!!! I wish I could have been there with ya. It was great on Tee Vee, but must have really kicked @$$ to actually be there! :cool:

3W
10-20-2002, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
LOL. Hey 3W!!!!! I wish I could have been there with ya. It was great on Tee Vee, but must have really kicked @$$ to actually be there! :cool:

Hey Ally, how yuh doing girl!;) Unfortunately, I was not at the game and was watching it on tv too...in a bar full of finsfans:D They sent me out three times to the store to pick up cases of Kleenex for them.:D:lol:lol:

Sniper
10-20-2002, 11:42 PM
Hey 3W! What's up?

3W
10-20-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by MoFinz
The sun shines on every dogs ass somedays. Congrats.

See ya next go round:)

Thanx MoFinz;)

Sabre Ally
10-20-2002, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Hey Ally, how yuh doing girl!;) Unfortunately, I was not at the game and was watching it on tv too...in a bar full of finsfans:D They sent me out three times to the store to pick up cases of Kleenex for them.:D:lol:lol:

Too bad I don't own stock in Kleenex :lol:

WharfRat
10-20-2002, 11:50 PM
Congrats 3W... and Snipe....

Looking forward to the rematch.
Are yo guys mailing Lucas his MVP award? or are you making him go to Buffalo to pick it up? :goof:

Capt. Dick
10-20-2002, 11:51 PM
OH NO....3W and Sniper in the room at the same. I`m gonna turn out the lights, lock the door and put 06 in there with ya. That`ll fix you! :D :lol:

3W
10-20-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

Are yo guys mailing Lucas his MVP award? or are you making him go to Buffalo to pick it up? :goof:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanxs Wharf;)

Sabre Ally
10-20-2002, 11:55 PM

We're still deciding whether he has to share it with Jay Foreman or not. :lol:

3W
10-20-2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
OH NO....3W and Sniper in the room at the same. I`m gonna turn out the lights, lock the door and put 06 in there with ya. That`ll fix you! :D :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Whatup Cat D!;) I just dropped by to see what was shaking. I'm out for now but I WILL be back:D I wouldn't miss this week for anything. Oh wait, next week is the bye...technically that gives me two weeks of congratulating you guys on the good game today:D:lol: :lol: :lol:

WharfRat
10-20-2002, 11:59 PM

We're still deciding whether he has to share it with Jay Foreman or not. :lol:

:lol:

Capt. Dick
I`ll be lookin` forward to it. :rolleyes: :lol:

Sniper

Thanks Wharf! I'll take this win anyway I can get it. Wins in Miami don't come around too often.

I wouldn't lay all the blame on Lucas... Ricky didn't even turn around for a pass and Ward had one hit him in the hip... they should have had those

Sniper
10-21-2002, 12:01 AM

Anything but that... LOL

Capt. Dick
10-21-2002, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Sniper

Anything but that... LOL

WharfRat
10-21-2002, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Sniper

Anything but that... LOL

:lol: :lol: can you imagine the dry cleaning bill you'd have? getting all those dancing turd tracks off your shirts? :lol:

Capt. Dick
10-21-2002, 12:06 AM
Larry, I`m not dissin` you. I was talkin about being tough. Sheesh, he`s gonna be pissed at me again. :D :lol: ....and I like the ol` fart. :lol:

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 12:07 AM

:lol: :lol: can you imagine the dry cleaning bill you'd have? getting all those dancing turd tracks off your shirts? :lol: i got your dancing turd, RIGHT HERE!:yell:

Sniper
10-21-2002, 12:07 AM
He knows you meant it in a good way Capt. (I think).

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 12:08 AM
Larry, I`m not dissin` you. I was talkin about being tough. Sheesh, he`s gonna be pissed at me again. :D :lol: ....and I like the ol` fart. :lol: LOOK WHO"S TALKING ABOUT BEING AN OLD FART!:rolleyes:

Capt. Dick
10-21-2002, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
LOOK WHO"S TALKING ABOUT BEING AN OLD FART!:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WharfRat
10-21-2002, 12:10 AM
i got your dancing turd, RIGHT HERE!:yell:

:lol: :lol: simmer down 06!! I was only kidding! you gotta admit it was funny... :D

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 12:15 AM

:lol: :lol: simmer down 06!! I was only kidding! you gotta admit it was funny... :D not really, it was kinda stale after 3 months of that sh!t!:rolleyes:

WharfRat
10-21-2002, 12:23 AM
not really, it was kinda stale after 3 months of that sh!t!:rolleyes: :p

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 12:27 AM
:p its a looney tunes character for crying out loud!:rolleyes:

Sabre Ally
10-21-2002, 12:35 AM
:rolleyes: Taz is kewl

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 12:38 AM
:rolleyes: Taz is kewl well i don't know about that, but he's funny!:D

WharfRat
10-21-2002, 12:38 AM
its a looney tunes character for crying out loud!:rolleyes:

I know... I always liked Taz too (although my fav is road runner)... It's just in my nature to bust balls! No offense 06... just keepin it light! ;)

Sabre Ally
10-21-2002, 12:47 AM
My fav is Marvin the Martian.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2002/10/circleGIF-1.gif

WharfRat
10-21-2002, 12:48 AM
My fav is Marvin the Martian.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2002/10/circleGIF-1.gif

"you're making me very, very angry!"

He's cool too...

shelby
10-21-2002, 04:51 AM
what the :angry: are y'all talking about cartoons for when the Bills beat the Dulfelons?!??!?!?!

btw....nice way to represent your team...by getting falling down drunk and punching a Bills fan in the face :rolleyes:
My 4 year old was really really impressed.
{smell that? it's sarcasm}

Sabre Ally
10-21-2002, 04:58 AM
sowwy, i like cartoons :cry:

inFINSible
10-21-2002, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by shelby
what the :angry: are y'all talking about cartoons for when the Bills beat the Dulfelons?!??!?!?!

btw....nice way to represent your team...by getting falling down drunk and punching a Bills fan in the face :rolleyes:
{smell that? it's sarcasm}

Hey shelby.....congrats to your team.

Who are you talking about punching somebody?

OMT.....Need a slightly used backup QB?:lol:

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by shelby

{smell that? it's sarcasm} who in the hell are you talking to, i re-read this whole thread and there is nothing about punching anybody in the face!:rolleyes:

RobertHoover
10-21-2002, 08:16 AM
not really, it was kinda stale after 3 months of that sh!t!:rolleyes:

Stale 06, I've been getting vacuum jokes since the day 1. Talk about stale.

BTW - If that sig for Wharf is the result of his bet with Koz I may take up gambling.

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by RobertHoover

BTW - If that sig for Wharf is the result of his bet with Koz I may take up gambling. you're the opposition, thats different!;) :p

RobertHoover
10-21-2002, 08:42 AM
Point taken.

inFINSible
10-21-2002, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by RobertHoover

BTW - If that sig for Wharf is the result of his bet with Koz I may take up gambling.

Mine is too, Hoover.....he got us both to submit to this bet.

I sure hate my Brittany Spears sig. It makes me so mad!;)

RobertHoover
10-21-2002, 09:11 AM
It makes you mad, it makes me feel dirty.

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 10:32 AM
It makes you mad, it makes me feel dirty.

It was not intended to make you mad Infin, it was meant to make this hell hold a little easier on old Harm's eyes.

I like it. :D Much better than Wanny. Much better.

Okay Dolfan I took care of Infin's Wanny sig... What do you say you and I make a wager on game two. Bills win I get to pick the flying turds replacement for the week. Phins win, you pick my avatar for a week.

What do you say?

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz

It was not intended to make you mad Infin, it was meant to make this hell hold a little easier on old Harm's eyes.

Okay Dolfan I took care of Infin's Wanny sig... What do you say you and I make a wager on game two. Bills win I get to pick the flying turds replacement for the week. Phins win, you pick my avatar for a week.

What do you say? i already have one for that week! its a beaut!:D

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 02:42 PM
You lightweight Dolfan. :rolleyes:

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 03:05 PM
You lightweight Dolfan. :rolleyes: maybe i ought to put it up now!:evil:

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 03:10 PM
Well don't be shy. Break it out.

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 03:18 PM
Well don't be shy. Break it out. ok, you asked for it, you got it!;)

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 03:22 PM

Well maybe next year Dolfan, I don't think mommy and daddy can afford one this year. LMAO.

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 03:28 PM

Well maybe next year Dolfan, I don't think mommy and daddy can afford one this year. LMAO. don't need another myself, already have a copy of the 72 ring, didn't get the 73 one. btw you don't have any to get, do ya!:D :evil:

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 03:29 PM
Sure I do... I can get my choice of two different AFL Championship rings. ;)

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 03:38 PM
Sure I do... I can get my choice of two different AFL Championship rings. ;) AFL, i don't need no stinking AFL ring, we're talkin superbowl jackson!:D

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 03:41 PM
Well back in the day that was the equivalent of a Super Bowl ring.

As I have said before, "As long as the Packers count their NFL Championships as Super Bowls, I too count the Bills AFL Championships as Super Bowls"

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. :D

RobertHoover
10-21-2002, 03:45 PM
Well back in the day that was the equivalent of a Super Bowl ring.

As I have said before, "As long as the Packers count their NFL Championships as Super Bowls, I too count the Bills AFL Championships as Super Bowls"

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. :D

Careful, thats what killed John.

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 03:50 PM
:confused: You lost me Hoov. I know I should know what the hell you are talking about... Went right over my head. (Kind of like all of Lucas' passes to his receivers. :lol: )

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 03:52 PM
eh. 86 that. John Belushi. duh.

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 03:53 PM
:confused: You lost me Hoov. I know I should know what the hell you are talking about... Went right over my head. (Kind of like all of Lucas' passes to his receivers. :lol: ) see, i knew you were full of ****. you just admited lucas was trash!;) :p

RobertHoover
10-21-2002, 03:55 PM
eh. 86 that. John Belushi. duh.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner.

Sabre Ally
10-21-2002, 03:56 PM
who in the hell are you talking to, i re-read this whole thread and there is nothing about punching anybody in the face!:rolleyes:

she was at the game, and some drunk phin fan punched one of the people she was with

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 03:56 PM
When have I said anything to the contrary? :rolleyes:

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 03:59 PM

she was at the game, and some drunk phin fan punched one of the people she was with i've punched some people who i had problems with, but over a friggin game........................sheesh! NOT!:nono:

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 04:00 PM
she was at the game, and some drunk phin fan punched one of the people she was with

Seeing as I have broken my left hand three times, and my nose twice... I really do not like to fight anymore.

I just do not see where it gets you... Sometimes you have no choice but come on at a football game?

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 04:02 PM

Seeing as I have broken my left hand three times, and my nose twice... I really do not like to fight anymore.

I just do not see where it gets you... Sometimes you have no choice but come on at a football game? YOU PUNCHED SOMEBODY OVER A GAME!:rolleyes:

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 04:06 PM
What? :confused: Where the hell did you get that?

I have knocked the $hit out of many people for many reasons, in addition I have had the $hit kicked out of myself for various reasons, but none ever as lame as a ball game.

Stay off the pipe Dolfan. :lol:

inFINSible
10-21-2002, 04:13 PM

Oh well....guess I'll just have to live with it.:(

:p :lol:

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 04:16 PM
I knew you wouldn't mind. I think I picked a couple of winners.

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 04:49 PM
What? :confused: Where the hell did you get that?

I have knocked the $hit out of many people for many reasons, in addition I have had the $hit kicked out of myself for various reasons, but none ever as lame as a ball game.

Stay off the pipe Dolfan. :lol: what in the hell was i supposed to think. i asked a question, ally replied about somebody getting punched, then you said you punched somebody, explain yourself better, i think you have a working knowledge about the english language!:rolleyes:

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 04:55 PM
I think you are dyslexic. How you extrapolated that from my post is beyond me.

Must be all those tears in your eyes. :lol:

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 06:36 PM

Must be all those tears in your eyes. :lol: read ally's post, then read yours, nowhere does it say it was NOT at a game!:rolleyes:

shelby
10-21-2002, 08:02 PM
damn...looks like i started some controversy:D

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 08:40 PM

Must be all those tears in your eyes. :lol: thats not how you spell dyslexic, don't ask me how, but that ain't it!;) :p

shelby
10-22-2002, 05:52 AM
you spelled it correctly 06.
:D

BigDoug
10-22-2002, 06:36 AM
punch this

inFINSible
10-22-2002, 08:04 AM
Oh boy Doug.....you are bringing out the big guns today......first "cover this" and now "punch this"???!!!! Where is the bag you are hiding all these gems in?

harmonkoz
10-22-2002, 11:05 AM
you spelled it correctly 06.

Yeah, what she said... Dumb-a$$. :) :D :lol: :evil:

dolfan06
10-22-2002, 09:35 PM

Yeah, what she said... Dumb-a$$. :) :D :lol: :evil: well it ain't in the dic! DUMB ASS!

dolfan06
10-22-2002, 09:36 PM
i'll believe it when i read it!