PDA

View Full Version : 10 excuses why fish lost....

Billhoff
10-20-2002, 11:49 PM
:cry: 1.Waaaa! Lucas second string qb:cry:
2.Waaaa!Chambers had a headache:cry:
3.Waaaa!Riicky forgot his running back disguise(he sucks)
4.Waaaa!Jason Taylor didn`t take his strong pills..all 110 lbs of him:cry:
5.waaaa!SurTAIN too busy changing his name:lol:
6.Waaaaa!Feidlers mommy told him not to play( little finger hurts?):cry:
7.Waaaa!no fan support..two old ladies and a fat guy that smells like tuna(zero6):lol:
8.Jamie Nails:lol: :lol:
9.Marcus Spriggs:lol:
10.Waaaa! Bills ..just too dam good!!!:lol:
Got to get back to the party!!!...seeeeeeeeya!!!!waaaaHooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!:lol: got coooors!!
11. Bonus reason.....fish finally played somebody!!:lol: :lol: :D WAAAAHOOOOOOOOO!!

WharfRat
10-20-2002, 11:54 PM
Congratulations on a big win for your team jerkhoff... they played a good game...

It's a shame your posts detract from any pride the other Bills fans are taking in this victory :rolleyes:

Sabre Ally
10-20-2002, 11:58 PM
coors? why not just drink water? you'd get the same effect. :lol:

WharfRat
10-21-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
coors? why not just drink water? you'd get the same effect. :lol:

I think it's better that he sticks with the kiddie stuff... just the smell of beer makes him stupid...

hmmmm... do you think he lives next to a brewery? That would explain a lot! :D

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 12:12 AM
i didn't think anybody could possibly look dumber, but jerkhoff has!:(

RayFinkel
10-21-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat

I think it's better that he sticks with the kiddie stuff... just the smell of beer makes him stupid...

hmmmm... do you think he lives next to a brewery? That would explain a lot! :D
Let me just say that is one HELL of a sig picture. DYNO-MITE!

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by RayFinkel

Let me just say that is one HELL of a sig picture. DYNO-MITE! seems as though we have a fan of fine art!:D

WharfRat
10-21-2002, 12:47 AM
:lol: I like it too.... I might just keep it!

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 12:53 AM
:lol: I like it too.... I might just keep it! i think jerkhoff liked it too, ya notice he hasn't been back!:D

WharfRat
10-21-2002, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i think jerkhoff liked it too, ya notice he hasn't been back!:D

:lol: :lol: OMG... I never thought about that! It was probably too much for the poor little critter!

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 01:19 AM

:lol: :lol: OMG... I never thought about that! It was probably too much for the poor little critter! are you familiar with the term "choking the chicken", well.................

Sabre Ally
10-21-2002, 01:21 AM
he'd have to find it first

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
he'd have to find it first thats no problem, his hand was attached to it when he was born!;)

phinphan
10-21-2002, 08:57 AM
There is no real suprise here. The Bills fans are simply enjoying the peak of their season. This is the Buffalo Superbowl. The team just scored a 'W' over one of the top Superbowl contenders, and a vastly superior team. Hey, why shouldn't they be happy. I mean, clutching on to Bledsoe's opportunity to break one of Danny's records as your season highlight has got to ware thin after a while. Come one guys, throw them a bone, they don't have much, at least give them this.

beefalow
10-21-2002, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i think jerkhoff liked it too, ya notice he hasn't been back!:D I think he said "he had to get back to the party"why hang around this morgue when you can PAAAARTY!!TILL THE SUN COMES UP!:lol: :lol: :goof: You guys played a good game,some day you might be like us..WINNERS!:lol:

Bills23Fins10
10-21-2002, 11:03 AM
The dolphins are in serious trouble.....stop thinking playoffs dolphin fans. Remember who your QB is! HAHAHAHAHA!

Prediction:

Dolphins 8-8 when it's all said and done.

And if my prediction doesn't come true, I reserve the right to make every excuse in the book!

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Bills23Fins10
The dolphins are in serious trouble.....stop thinking playoffs dolphin fans. Remember who your QB is! HAHAHAHAHA!

Prediction:

And if my prediction doesn't come true, I reserve the right to make every excuse in the book! lucas started getting shook after the fumble on the reverse, after your special teams coach called that fake punt. lucas never recovered. they went right down and scored a TD when lucas wasn't choking. without that fumble, who knows. i know it will be different with fiedler and carter next time!

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 02:30 PM
We will break Cris Carter. :evil:

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
We will break Cris Carter. :evil: ...................hahahahahaha, like other teams have done!hahahahaahaha:p

MarinoFan
10-22-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by beefalow
I think he said "he had to get back to the party"why hang around this morgue when you can PAAAARTY!!TILL THE SUN COMES UP!:lol: :lol: :goof: You guys played a good game,some day you might be like us..WINNERS!:lol:

Hey Barf, you can keep partying the whole year about this game. Fact of the matter is, you guys are partying cause you finally broke .500, even though it doesn't mean anything. You'll be .500 again when the Lions romp on you.:lol:

MarinoFan
10-22-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by beefalow
I think he said "he had to get back to the party"why hang around this morgue when you can PAAAARTY!!TILL THE SUN COMES UP!:lol: :lol: :goof: You guys played a good game,some day you might be like us..WINNERS!:lol:

Hey Harmonkz, I think this guy takes the title of Master of Smack. What do you think?

harmonkoz
10-22-2002, 03:26 PM
No MarinoFan, beefalow is in a class all by himself. Maybe Smack Jedi? :lol:

MarinoFan
10-22-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Bills23Fins10

Prediction:

And if my prediction doesn't come true, I reserve the right to make every excuse in the book!

Hey pal, what was your screen name last year "WEGOTSWEEPED"?

You just won your Superbowl, now go hold hands with the Jets where you belong, in the CELLAH!!!

MarinoFan
10-22-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
No MarinoFan, beefalow is in a class all by himself. Maybe Smack Jedi? :lol:

"MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU YOUNG BLOWER":lol:

dolfan06
10-22-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan

"MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU YOUNG BLOWER":lol: all i can say to beefblower and all the other bills fans that think they kicked butt sunday, next time we meet, convince your coach to put bledsoe on the bench and we'll see if you even cross the 50!:p

3W
10-22-2002, 10:21 PM
Marinofan says if I put this gas in a plastic bag and take a big huff i feel right as rain........:goof:

Originally posted by MarinoFan

Hey pal, what was your screen name last year "WEGOTSWEEPED"?

You just won your Superbowl, now go hold hands with the Jets where you belong, in the CELLAH!!!

Whaaa...huh!?? Speaking of sweeps you guys have so many bristle marks on your asses from the Jets that the average finfan breaks out in a cold sweat everytime he comes in contact with straw....WooHoo!!!!
:eek: :cry: :D

dolfan06
10-22-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by 3W
Marinofan says if I put this gas in a plastic bag and take a big huff i feel right as rain........:goof:

Whaaa...huh!?? Speaking of sweeps you guys have so many bristle marks on your asses from the Jets that the average finfan breaks out in a cold sweat everytime he comes in contact with straw....WooHoo!!!!
:eek: :cry: :D a whole decade, a record never to be broken, it was a long time ago, but remember it, it never will be duplicated. LOSERS!:lol:

Mr.Reality
10-22-2002, 10:45 PM
You guys are all fags.

Jazzbow
10-22-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
You guys are all fags.

Here we go with the dick envy smack.

:rolleyes:

Mr.Reality
10-22-2002, 10:51 PM
You envy dicks?

The Phantom
10-22-2002, 11:28 PM
10.) Dan Marino Retired
09.) Dan Marino Retired
08.) Dan Marino Retired
07.) Dan Marino Retired
06.) Dan Marino Retired
05.) Dan Marino Retired
04.) Dan Marino Retired
03.) Dan Marino Retired
02.) Dan Marino Retired
01.) Dan Marino Retired

Ah who gives a rat's ass anyway....we all know that Brett Favre will break all of Winless Dan Marino's records anyway.....BTW...Dan,you almost got away with stealing Deion Sanders's ring there on the CBS Football Sunday show.....leave it to a fishdude(ol' Dannyboy),wanting to wear a Cowpoke's ring...:yell: :yell: :evil: :evil:

Mr.Reality
10-22-2002, 11:55 PM
1. Because they suck.
2. Because their best QB is from an Ivy League school.
3. Because their best WR is a host of an HBO show.
4. Because Ricky Williams sounds like the lovechild of some mad Michael Jackson/Mike Tyson petri dish experiment.
5. Because Jimmy Johnson left.
6. Because Czonka left.
7. Because Duper left.
8. Because Clayton left.
9. Because Shula left.
10. Because Wanstandt came.

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom
10.) Dan Marino Retired
09.) Dan Marino Retired
08.) Dan Marino Retired
07.) Dan Marino Retired
06.) Dan Marino Retired
05.) Dan Marino Retired
04.) Dan Marino Retired
03.) Dan Marino Retired
02.) Dan Marino Retired
01.) Dan Marino Retired

Ah who gives a rat's ass anyway....we all know that Brett Favre will break all of Winless Dan Marino's records anyway.....BTW...Dan,you almost got away with stealing Deion Sanders's ring there on the CBS Football Sunday show.....leave it to a fishdude(ol' Dannyboy),wanting to wear a Cowpoke's ring...:yell: :yell: :evil: :evil: yeah, they had a show on sunday and interviewed people about dear mr. favre. warner said if he had of stayed in GB, he would have gone back to the grocery business. some players on the team wouldn't even talk about him on camera!

one of his guards did say that he would block for favre, after all its his team too. but he also said that if it were favre's backup, he'd do a better job!:evil: