PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!

phinfan2003
06-12-2005, 09:05 AM
I have 6 year old Sony Trinitron 2 Tuner PIP TV. I also have a Sony DVD player, a Sony Playstation 2, and a Direct TV satellite receiver. Does anybody know how I can connect the system so that they all work? I have an S-video wire and the red,white, and yellow wires as well. Can someone give me a website to help me out or if you know how to solve my problem help me out please?

ajajaj
06-12-2005, 10:29 AM
what kind of Directv receiver do you have?

how many connections on the back of the tv are their???

One way would be to connect you directv up through your coax connection (the black wire with the screwy thing at the end, then hook up your dvd player and your ps2 to your av1 and av2 (red, white, and yellow wires) into the matching colored holes on the back of the tv.

phinfan2003
06-12-2005, 06:15 PM
what kind of Directv receiver do you have?

how many connections on the back of the tv are their???

One way would be to connect you directv up through your coax connection (the black wire with the screwy thing at the end, then hook up your dvd player and your ps2 to your av1 and av2 (red, white, and yellow wires) into the matching colored holes on the back of the tv.

I have 2 different connections on the back not including the S video connection.

I have a basic RCA Direct TV receiver by the way. Thank you for your assistance.