PDA

View Full Version : Is there any ex-phinzone.com posters here?

ladeback
06-12-2005, 02:36 PM
I was just wondering who on this board were posters at phinzone.com before it got snatched up by finheaven(glad it happened since this site is the best by far and it just made it stronger).... I've been a visiter here for years, but I have a low # of posts because I didn't post for a couple years straight since I got used to phinzone boards for whatever reason. Anyway, this site is second to none...always has been really. So who was a phinzone poster before?

AtlantaPhin
06-12-2005, 03:00 PM
I was just wondering who on this board were posters at phinzone.com before it got snatched up by finheaven(glad it happened since this site is the best by far and it just made it stronger).... I've been a visiter here for years, but I have a low # of posts because I didn't post for a couple years straight since I got used to phinzone boards for whatever reason. Anyway, this site is second to none...always has been really. So who was a phinzone poster before?
Here. I've wondered the same in the past.

ChambersWI
06-12-2005, 04:34 PM
I used to post over at phinzone. They complained about every move made, more than anyone does here.

Miami 13
06-12-2005, 04:40 PM
I am an X-PhinZone poster.

It'll Happen11
06-12-2005, 06:24 PM
what actually happened in the whole phinzone deal?.....Finheaven bought it?

Prime
06-12-2005, 06:36 PM
When it was open i went there and checked out the news. I didnt post alot over there. I heard about this place from over there so i decided to check this place out. And now i am glad that i did check this place out because this is the best Dolphin site that i have ever been to.

PHINATIC13
06-12-2005, 07:11 PM
That's how I got to this awesome site.

ladeback
06-12-2005, 08:14 PM
what actually happened in the whole phinzone deal?.....Finheaven bought it?

They absorbed phinzone whatever that means. I guess they bought it or something. I knew a couple mods and long time posters over at phinzone and they said that it was just a whole mess at the top of the chain over at there. Something about lies and unpaid bills...didn't get a lot of story about it though...just seemed like somethin real shady was going on. Maybe it's just talk, but that's what I heard. I'm sure there is more than just us from phinzone though...I'd like to know who else. That being said, long live finheaven....THE source for Miami Dolphins football. :bravo: < ---finheaven

DonShula84
06-12-2005, 09:42 PM
I used to post at the espn.com dolphins board before coming over here. Never went to phinzone though

Jt0323
06-12-2005, 09:49 PM
I used to post at the espn.com dolphins board before coming over here. Never went to phinzone though

same here

Phinsfan1980
06-12-2005, 09:57 PM
I came here from Phinzone. I never posted there but I did lurk :lurk:

LtDan
06-13-2005, 04:07 AM
Yes, I was there. Was pissed when it happened but am happy now!