PDA

View Full Version : New Dol-friends!

Finfolife
06-12-2005, 06:14 PM
I'm Brandon from Memphis, I am thinking about relocating to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale and looking for new friends in those areas of Florida. I am trying to get there around the time of pre-season no later than the beginning of the regular season. I dont know anyone in Florida, so I'm looking for someone to show me around and go to the games with. I'm a die hard Dol-fan and looking foward to the new experience in Florida. I was at the rematch Dolphins v.s Jets game in 2000. If there is anyone who would like to become friends. E-mail me at finfolife@yahoo.com. GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!

mixmaster_matt
06-13-2005, 01:05 PM
Well I have season tickets and if you are interested in going to one of the games i might have some extra tickets so let me know when you are in the area. And smart move coming down here, it is awesome...

Finfolife
06-13-2005, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the reply Matt, I have a few more things I have to get done here as far as planning. But I'm just about sure I'm coming. How is it in Boca Raton I have never heard of the city I looked on the internet and saw it was in the Palm Beach area. I will add you to my members list and stay in contact with you. Thanks again. Brandon Go Dolphins!!!!!!!

MelbournePhin
06-13-2005, 11:48 PM
Thanks for the reply Matt, I have a few more things I have to get done here as far as planning. But I'm just about sure I'm coming. How is it in Boca Raton I have never heard of the city I looked on the internet and saw it was in the Palm Beach area. I will add you to my members list and stay in contact with you. Thanks again. Brandon Go Dolphins!!!!!!!

boca is $$$.