PDA

View Full Version : Family Guy 6/12

Clark Kent
06-12-2005, 09:20 PM
Family Guy is back... Obviously it's been on since May, but the content hasn't been the same, until tonight. Good stuff.

Slappy8800
06-12-2005, 09:33 PM
this week was kinda lame

byroan
06-12-2005, 09:39 PM
:rofl: at the "you've been kicked in the ..."

Noodle Arm
06-12-2005, 11:15 PM
I actually thought this was one of the weakest episodes I've EVER seen from FG. I mean it had it's funny parts, but overall it was poor.

ABrownLamp
06-12-2005, 11:21 PM
This is for anyone that didn't get the "You've been kicked in the nuts reference..."

http://gorillamask.net/kickedinthenuts.shtml

Noodle Arm
06-12-2005, 11:26 PM
Hey Hostile7...have you noticed that there's been a Star Wars reference in just about every episode this season? Last week it was Stewie climbing Brian's back like Yoda, this week it was the Emperor.

Clark Kent
06-12-2005, 11:29 PM
I actually thought this was one of the weakest episodes I've EVER seen from FG. I mean it had it's funny parts, but overall it was poor.

Really? Hmmm... I loved it. The AIDS song, Brian and Meg, Stewie and the baby, Adam West, etc..... All classic family guy.

The funniest part was when Macho Man was ripping on the city, and Peter says he would fight him, but he's to big. Then says the same about the guy next to him, and ends up punching his son.

WTF was that kicked in the nuts video? When was that show ever on air? Seriously, who watches two kids got smacked in the nuts and then laughs? It's fake, right?

Clark Kent
06-12-2005, 11:32 PM
Hey Hostile7...have you noticed that there's been a Star Wars reference in just about every episode this season? Last week it was Stewie climbing Brian's back like Yoda, this week it was the Emperor.

Haha yeah. SW is great fodder.

Still, nothing will ever beat South Park's LOTR episode.

(Off the top of my head).

Cartman: "What are you guys doing?"

Kids: "We're playing Harry Potter"

Cartman:... "Haha, Pu**ies"

Noodle Arm
06-12-2005, 11:40 PM
I just thought it was a really weak episode although it did have it's funny parts...

The Natalie Wood scene (only funny if you know what happened to Natalie Wood)

The Macho Man scene

The Transformers reference

Lois wanting to be spanked

and the entire closing scene (which was EXACTLY like Rocky III)

unifiedtheory
06-13-2005, 12:27 AM

Dude....I have to disagree.

When Lois wanted Peter to spank her...most I've laughed in a long time...until the end when they spoofed Rocky III...I was on the floor when they kicked in "Eye of the Tiger".

Roman529
06-13-2005, 01:17 AM
I just saw Family Guy for the first time last week,,,,great show,,,the dog is too funny.

FireWrongstedt
06-13-2005, 09:38 AM

I agree. It's really been lacking since it came back. Last night's episode sucked.

Clark Kent
06-14-2005, 12:05 PM
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=fg_clip01

two clips from the show.

arsenal
06-15-2005, 08:36 AM
hahahah i love that part... "how can you afford these things" haha

i loved this episode... i thought it was one of the better ones this season...

#84Fan4Life
06-15-2005, 03:00 PM
I watched the show and will agree that is was one of the better ones this season but am I the only one that thinks that the show has gone downhill since it's been back on TV? I just think that the older shows were so much better than the ones that have been released this season.

Timmy54
06-15-2005, 05:34 PM
hahahah i love that part... "how can you afford these things" haha

i loved this episode... i thought it was one of the better ones this season...

That was one of my favorite lines of the night as well. "to the PeterCopter"

Migs182005
06-16-2005, 11:08 AM
I love Family Guy and will watch each and every show until they stop making, but is it me or in these new episodes, Stewie is rarely in any more baby situations.

I mean, he's always had that adult mentality but it was used in baby situations like the sperm, or daycare. Now, he's still a baby, but in situations like he's a father figure, and I think it has taken a little bit of the funniness that Stewie's personality had as a baby.

Either way, the show is awesome and this episodes are pretty damn funny. Just a small thing I see

Jimi
06-16-2005, 01:21 PM
Family Guy then and Family Guy now are hardly even the same show.

Ill keep watching the Family Guy episodes, but i strongly request everyone go buy the old seasons on DVD.

ABrownLamp
06-16-2005, 01:35 PM
Family Guy then and Family Guy now are hardly even the same show.

Ill keep watching the Family Guy episodes, but i strongly request everyone go buy the old seasons on DVD.

What in the world are you talking about?

The last episode wasn't the funniest one ever, but don't act like there weren't similar not-that-funny episodes in the past.

Personally, I thought the first 2 episodes this season were hilarious.

Jimi
06-17-2005, 08:55 AM
What in the world are you talking about?

The last episode wasn't the funniest one ever, but don't act like there weren't similar not-that-funny episodes in the past.

Personally, I thought the first 2 episodes this season were hilarious.

well just have to agree to disagree. The only episode that seemed like it would fit in w/ previous seasons to me was the one where the Griffins made there band...that one had some good lines/material.