PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE: Michael Jackson Found Not Guilty!!!!

Roman529
06-13-2005, 03:40 PM
The jury has reached a verdict....I think Mikey is gonna be found GUILTY!!!!

mor911
06-13-2005, 03:41 PM
I think he'll be innocent. He's wierdo... But I don't think he's a rapist/molester.

nyjunc
06-13-2005, 03:44 PM
As creepy as Michael Jackson is I don';t think there is anything more disturbing than those fans who show up at the courthouse in support of this whacko. Does anyone have anything better to do w/ their lives than support this whacko?

Uncle Rico
06-13-2005, 03:59 PM
I say not guilty on the serious charges and guilty on the garbage ones. Probably get some dumb probation.

GreenMonster
06-13-2005, 04:07 PM
I say not guilty on the serious charges and guilty on the garbage ones. Probably get some dumb probation.

I agree but you know there will be drama.. Roll those camera's.

Roman529
06-13-2005, 04:19 PM
On CourtTV they are showing 4 black SUVs rushing to the courthouse...this gives me flashbacks to OJ....but he was in the white Bronco. :lol:

UltraDol-Fan
06-13-2005, 04:36 PM
Yahoo says it will be announced at around 3:45 Central time. I agree, I think he will be found not guilty, but even so, he is super creepy. I would never let my kid hang out with him.

Noodle Arm
06-13-2005, 04:43 PM
I think he's left the country...he'll have his sister Latoya impersonate him since they look the same :lol:

Clark Kent
06-13-2005, 04:43 PM
He can't go to jail... Can you imagine that ****? His face falling off and melting... If he's guilty, I would he kills himself (seriously).

High profile stars don't go to jail.

byroan
06-13-2005, 05:04 PM
We should be finding out sometime soon. They said the jury came back into the courtroom.

FinsNYanksFan13
06-13-2005, 05:06 PM
I have a strong feeling Mike is getting locked up!

Muck
06-13-2005, 05:09 PM
And you know what they do to child molestor's in prison. That's the one thing that pretty much all prisoners agree on. You don't mess with kids.

inFINSible
06-13-2005, 05:13 PM
Not Guilty!!!!! on 5 counts so far....4 to go

inFINSible
06-13-2005, 05:15 PM
Not guilty of EVERYTHING!!!

byroan
06-13-2005, 05:15 PM
What a load of CRAP. The man is GUILTY. I can't believe this garbage. First OJ and now MJ. This is rediculous.

Mindwarp
06-13-2005, 05:17 PM
BREAKING NEWS Michael Jackson found innocent on all 10 counts in his child molestation trial. Details soon.

from cnn.com

dolfan4good
Wow! :rolleyes:

Pagan
What a load of CRAP. The man is GUILTY. I can't believe this garbage. First OJ and now MJ. This is rediculous.
Why is he guilty? They had no concrete evidence, did they? The accuser AND his family have tried shaking down other celebrities before, so their credibility was shot.

You really expected a guilty verdict?

byroan
06-13-2005, 05:19 PM
Why is he guilty? They had no concrete evidence, did they? The accuser AND his family have tried shaking down other celebrities before, so their credibility was shot.

You really expected a guilty verdict?

It's basically more proof that if you're rich you can get away with it. Did I expect a guilty verdict? No. Because we've seen this happen before. He's guilty. How can you say he's not? That's basically calling everyone who testified a liar.

Prime
06-13-2005, 05:19 PM
This is truely patheic on the courts part. If you want to get away with everything you just need to become popular.

What a joke this world has become.

Trackstar
06-13-2005, 05:21 PM

How do you know?

byroan
06-13-2005, 05:22 PM
How do you know?

He's a pervert. You don't sleep with little boys and say it's ok.

Pagan
06-13-2005, 05:23 PM
It's basically more proof that if you're rich you can get away with it. Did I expect a guilty verdict? No. Because we've seen this happen before. He's guilty. How can you say he's not? That's basically calling everyone who testified a liar.
And if he WAS found guilty that would mean everyone who testified on his behalf was a liar? What about the fact that the kid and his family are con artists? About the same number of people tesitified to his innocence as to his guilt. It's a classic case of "he said/she said".

In this case it was the correct verdict. You have to be proven guilty, and he wasn't. There was no mountain of evidence as in the OJ case, only the hearsay of witnesses, alot of whom have been discredited.

dolfan4good
I guess he'll move to Florida now.... Like O.J. :lol:

Roman529
I guess the goldiggers will leave him alone now.

byroan
06-13-2005, 05:24 PM
And if he WAS found guilty that would mean everyone who testified on his behalf was a liar? What about the fact that the kid and his family are con artists? About the same number of people tesitified to his innocence as to his guilt. It's a classic case of "he said/she said".

In this case it was the correct verdict. You have to be proven guilty, and he wasn't. There was no mountain of evidence as in the OJ case, only the hearsay of witnesses, alot of whom have been discredited.

:rofl3: If you say so. I'm not here to debate. You can do whatever you feel like doing. I just hope that if you have a little boy, nothing bad ever happens to him.

FinsNYanksFan13
06-13-2005, 05:24 PM
This is America, if you have the money to buy a super defense team, you walk free. It's obvious Michael Jackson has molested before. Whether he molested this kid or not is disputable. Obviously the jury found reasonable doubt that this kid was lying. With all the kids (or former kids) who took the stand for the prosecution saying Michael Jackson molested them, it's not far fetched to believe he's molested in the past. The problem is Michael Jackson was on the trial for molesting this specific kid, not for being a molestor in general and that is why he walked. If the issue was had Michael molested in the past, he would be starting his 20 year sentence as we speak!

Trackstar
06-13-2005, 05:26 PM
He's a pervert. You don't sleep with little boys and say it's ok.

O...............I didn't know that. :rolleyes2

byroan
06-13-2005, 05:26 PM
O...............I didn't know that. :rolleyes2

Then why'd you ask. :confused:

Pagan
06-13-2005, 05:29 PM
:rofl3: If you say so. I'm not here to debate. You can do whatever you feel like doing. I just hope that if you have a little boy, nothing bad ever happens to him.
You're missing the point. I'm not saying he's right, and I'm not saying he ISN'T a molestor. But the FACT is, they did not PROVE him to be. That is how the system works.

And I need not worry, I'm not having any little life-wreckers of my own. ;)

Trackstar
06-13-2005, 05:30 PM
Then why'd you ask. :confused:

If that is the best answer you can come up with then I could of answered it myself. I don't like Micheal Jackson. I also thinks it's extremely stupid to be open about sleeping with little boys, and wrong. But you seemed so sure he was guilty based on that one statement.

byroan
06-13-2005, 05:32 PM
If that is the best answer you can come up with then I could of answered it myself. I don't like Micheal Jackson. I also thinks it's extremely stupid to be open about sleeping with little boys, and wrong. But you seemed so sure he was guilty based on that one statement.

He admits he sleeps with little boys. That right there should put him away.

Jt0323
06-13-2005, 05:36 PM
i agree

Clark Kent
06-13-2005, 05:36 PM
He admits he sleeps with little boys. That right there should put him away. The key word is SLEEPS. Just because he's a looney doesn't mean he ****s them... You're being very weird about this conversation. You're taking this very personal, and everyone being logical understands why he was found not guilty.

Trackstar
06-13-2005, 05:37 PM

I am not getting into this. I havn't paid one bit of attention to this case. But he was found Not Guilty.

inFINSible
06-13-2005, 05:43 PM
Micheal Jackson is a weirdo that never had a childhood. It's not out of the realm of possibility that he is simply acting like a child by having sleepovers and such. That's always been his contention anyway. One of the strongest bits of evidence according to a lawyer who was talking as the verdict was read, was video of him being filmed while a documentary was being made. It was basicly what could best be described as out takes and they said that it really showed just how odd Micheal is. He explained a lot of his philosophies and they weren't as ominous as they were immature and sympathetic. The lawyer said it really did make Micheal look like an over grown child and not a child molesting adult. I think it really is possible that he's just a freak and not a dangerous freak.

Muck
06-13-2005, 05:45 PM

Really?? Have you ever shared a bed with your parents??

I know, it's not the same. And it is Michael Jackson. But if he never touched them and the parents consented, no law has been broken.

He's a whack job. And he's an unfit parent IMO. But you can't say he's guilty of these crimes with 100% certainty because you weren't there and you weren't in court.

byroan
06-13-2005, 05:46 PM
The key word is SLEEPS. Just because he's a looney doesn't mean he ****s them... You're being very weird about this conversation. You're taking this very personal, and everyone being logical understands why he was found not guilty.

How am I being weird? I stated that he should of been found guilty. Do you think everyone else who thinks he's guilty is a weirdo? I'm not taking anything personal. It just sucks to see how easy it is to get away with things when you have money.

NaboCane
06-13-2005, 05:47 PM
He was found not guilty because, in order to be found guilty, there needs to be a preponderance of evidence that eliminates or cancels any reasonable doubt in the jury's mind that the accused really guilty.

When this trial began, I thought it was not going to go well for Jackson, being that he had been accused of this before. But when it came out about the kid's family being con artists and habitual serial litigants against celebrities, their credibility was shot.

That's it, end of story. In the absence of any physical evidence, such as fluid samples, a conclusive medical examination immediately following the incident in question, etc. the jury had little choice but to acquit.

byroan
06-13-2005, 05:47 PM
Really?? Have you ever shared a bed with your parents??

I know, it's not the same. And it is Michael Jackson. But if he never touched them and the parents consented, no law has been broken.

He's a whack job. And he's an unfit parent IMO. But you can't say he's guilty of these crimes with 100% certainty because you weren't there and you weren't in court.

It's not the same thing so you shouldn't have brought it up. I've never slept with anyone elses parents. I don't really want to argue about this case. I watched it all and came up with my own opinion. Nothing more or less.

Trackstar
06-13-2005, 05:57 PM
It's not the same thing so you shouldn't have brought it up. I've never slept with anyone elses parents. I don't really want to argue about this case. I watched it all and came up with my own opinion. Nothing more or less.

If you didn't want to argue you should not have made such a bold statement on a message board.

Uncle Rico
06-13-2005, 05:59 PM
We'll have to wait and see Michael Verdict part II in 10 years or so when he rapes another couple kids. Who would let their kids play with MJ you ask? All the morons outside the courtroom would in a heartbeat. It happened before and he paid the family off, it WILL happen again. The guy's a P.O.S. IMO. It will be interesting to see how his finances do after the lawyer bill comes in.

byroan
06-13-2005, 06:01 PM
If you didn't want to argue you should not have made such a bold statement on a message board.

I didn't bold any of my letters. It was my opinion. Do I need to state that everytime I post now? :confused:

Trackstar
06-13-2005, 06:09 PM
I didn't bold any of my letters. It was my opinion. Do I need to state that everytime I post now? :confused:

I know you didn't bold any of your letters. What I meant was you made a bold, meaning gutsy, statement. It was your opinion, now people will want to debate with their own opinions. If you don't want to be heard or debated why even post it at all?

byroan
06-13-2005, 06:12 PM
I know you didn't bold any of your letters. What I meant was you made a bold, meaning gutsy, statement. It was your opinion, now people will want to debate with their own opinions. If you don't want to be heard or debated why even post it at all?

I wanted to be heard and I don't like debating. Why is this bothering you so much? The trial is over with and my opinion was wrong. That's the end of it.

I'm not the only one who said he should of been found guilty. Why am I the one being singled out?

Trackstar
06-13-2005, 06:14 PM
The Same reason why it's obviously bothering you.

byroan
06-13-2005, 06:17 PM
I'm sorry I don't want to spend my evening debating with you. There's other people who feel the same way I do. Debate with them.

Trackstar
06-13-2005, 06:20 PM
I'm sorry I don't want to spend my evening debating with you. There's other people who feel the same way I do. Debate with them.

Me too, I got to go run before it gets late. This is a pretty stupid debate. I'm done. Let's go talk some football in the main.

Peace. ;)

Predaphin
06-14-2005, 12:55 AM
So what do you guys think??? lol

Wacko Jacko is a freako

Boone
06-14-2005, 01:07 AM
:rolleyes2 :idea: :shootself

Muck
06-14-2005, 02:09 AM
It's not the same thing so you shouldn't have brought it up. I've never slept with anyone elses parents. I've never slept with anyone elses parents. I don't really want to argue about this case. I watched it all and came up with my own opinion. Nothing more or less.

You said that because he admits that he shares a bed with boys, he should be put away. I felt that statement lacked substance, and gave you my reasoning why I disagreed.

If you don't want to debate it, then you shouldn't have spoken up so strongly. And you shouldn't have continued to respond. I, for one, don't care if you respond to me or not. But don't expect me not to defend my point of view when you attempt to knock it down. So I'll continue to respond as long as you reply to my posts.

This is a message board. Debate is what spawned medium. So if you put something out there, don't be suprised when somebody responds to it.

Wildbill3
06-14-2005, 02:24 AM
You said that because he admits that he shares a bed with boys, he should be put away. I felt that statement lacked substance, and gave you my reasoning why I disagreed.

If you don't want to debate it, then you shouldn't have spoken up so strongly. And you shouldn't have continued to respond. I, for one, don't care if you respond to me or not. But don't expect me not to defend my point of view when you attempt to knock it down. So I'll continue to respond as long as you reply to my posts.

This is a message board. Debate is what spawned medium. So if you put something out there, don't be suprised when somebody responds to it.And with 20,000 posts to your credit, you have defended your POV quite often yes? :lol: