PDA

View Full Version : Bills..beast Of The East!!..



beefalow
10-21-2002, 09:27 AM
I just wanted to see it up on the top thread.:D ;)

beefalow
10-21-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by beefalow
I just wanted to see it up on the top thread.:D ;) All the crying going on in Florida, the state might sink!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :D

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 03:25 PM
Quoting and replying to your own post Beefalow. What the hell is up with that? :rolleyes:

RobertHoover
10-21-2002, 03:28 PM
He's just playing with himself. Kind of like masturbation.

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
He's just playing with himself. Kind of like masturbation. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gottahavefootba
10-21-2002, 03:59 PM
The beast of the east and still in second place... see if you can get past detroit next week :lol:

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 04:03 PM
We are going to smoke Detroit. Take it to the bank. A friggin dome team coming to the Ralph and winning. Ain't gonna happen.

and the Phins winning at Lambeau is just as unlikely.

Enjoy first, you won't be alone after week 9.

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
We are going to smoke Detroit. Take it to the bank. A friggin dome team coming to the Ralph and winning. Ain't gonna happen.

and the Phins winning at Lambeau is just as unlikely.

Enjoy first, you won't be alone after week 9. lets see, maybe i can put this into terms you'll understand. the fins are 9-1 against GB, and only lost in GB once!;) :p

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 04:14 PM
Not this year Dolfan. Trust me. Ol' Harm knows his Packers. ;)

How many times have you played in Green Bay in the Favre era? Do you realize the man has only lost 17 games at home in his entire career?

iceblizzard69
10-21-2002, 04:52 PM
Look at the standings. We are still in first and will not fall from there.

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 04:53 PM
Look at the standings. We are still in first and will not fall from there.

Just like you were going to kick our a$$ on Sunday ice. LMAO.

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Not this year Dolfan. Trust me. Ol' Harm knows his Packers. ;)

How many times have you played in Green Bay in the Favre era? Do you realize the man has only lost 17 games at home in his entire career? we'll see koz, we'll see!

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 04:57 PM
If Lucas starts, and Favre starts. It's GB's game to lose.

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
If Lucas starts, and Favre starts. It's GB's game to lose. once again you have admitted lucas was a lousy QB!:D

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 10:02 PM
I never said he was good though Dolfan.

You ladies were the ones pumping up ol' brick tossing Lucas. :lol:

poornate
10-21-2002, 10:06 PM
I don't think Ray is that bad. I think he had an awful F'n game.

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by poornate
I don't think Ray is that bad. I think he had an awful F'n game. well right now we can't afford another loss, you wanna gamble that he isn't that bad?!:rolleyes:

beefalow
10-22-2002, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Quoting and replying to your own post Beefalow. What the hell is up with that? :rolleyes: Thanks for pointing that out harm,my mistake o-god like one.your da man, I might have to call you the KING fish in here from now on!:D thanks again:rolleyes:.....keep it real big BILLS FAN??

harmonkoz
10-22-2002, 09:59 AM
Merely pointing out the obvious beef.

I have been to Oakland-Alameda wearing my Bills jersey (can you say suicide?). So go question someone else's worthiness as a fan. Nancy.

Just because I actually post intellegibly, with some point to my post don't talk to me about not being a Bills fan, and yes I get along with a FEW of the Phin fans here. (Wharf, Captain, Nate, Dolfan, hell even BigBry once in a blue moon) by no means do I get along with all of the jokers. Only the decent ones.

They probably have the same outlook on Bills fans.

MarinoFan
10-22-2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
well right now we can't afford another loss, you wanna gamble that he isn't that bad?!:rolleyes:

Hey 06, do we have a choice?

harmonkoz
10-22-2002, 03:25 PM
Sure you do... His name is Sage Rosenfels.

MarinoFan
10-22-2002, 03:30 PM
oh yeah, like that is much of a choice. Hey, you guys thinking on trading Bledsoe yet, we can still keep him in the division.

harmonkoz
10-22-2002, 03:34 PM
:rolleyes:

Dan said he wished he had Carters oppurtunity with the Phins. Maybe bionic knees?

MarinoFan
10-22-2002, 04:08 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , what's up with the rolleyes man.

Anyway, Dan knows his legs can't wade him in a 2 inch puddle these days. He's through. Carter actually said the deal could only be sweeter had Dan Marino been thrown in with the deal. They respect the hell out of each other, and are good friends. We are stuck with Ray for a good run here, so this is your one and only chance to take it away from us. Good luck but I doubt it. I think Ray will correct hsi problems. I saw at least 10 plays that were either INT's or incompletes that he could've ran for the 1st down. This is where he should be corrected. We'll see in 2 weeks.

harmonkoz
10-22-2002, 04:13 PM
Parcells was notorious for taking subpar QB's and getting production out of them. I just don't think you guys have a coach like that in Wanny.

The rolleyes was for your suggestion that we will let go of Bledsoe. Highly deserving of the :rolleyes: .

Billhoff
10-22-2002, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
oh yeah, like that is much of a choice. Hey, you guys thinking on trading Bledsoe yet, we can still keep him in the division. I heard Lucas for Kordell!:eek: These new wave of qb`s do suck!...Were fine with the old-type of QB thanks!

Marino1983
10-22-2002, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
lets see, maybe i can put this into terms you'll understand. the fins are 9-1 against GB, and only lost in GB once!;) :p

Hey 06,, let them shoot their mouths off,, I just hope the Dolphins get a salary cap break for next season !! Seeing that Lucas must of been paid alot by the jills front office for sundays game ... And man,, the only reason that the jills would be considered the beast in the east is that the entire jill organization and most especially the jills fans SMELL like a dairy farm !!! :eek: Marino1983

Capt. Dick
10-22-2002, 07:48 PM
Welcome back M83.

Billhoff
10-22-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983


Hey 06,, let them shoot their mouths off,, I just hope the Dolphins get a salary cap break for next season !! Seeing that Lucas must of been paid alot by the jills front offfice for sundays game ... And man,, the only reason that the jills would be considered the beast in the east is that the entire jill organization and most especially the jills fans SMELL like a dairy farm !!! :eek: Marino1983 Maybe your coaching staff put Lucas and the whole team for that matter in a bad situation.....like letting the bills in the stadium!!:eek: :eek: :D

3W
10-22-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983


Hey 06,, let them shoot their mouths off,, I just hope the Dolphins get a salary cap break for next season !! Seeing that Lucas must of been paid alot by the jills front office for sundays game ... And man,, the only reason that the jills would be considered the beast in the east is that the entire jill organization and most especially the jills fans SMELL like a dairy farm !!! :eek: Marino1983

Man, the fins aren't going to get no cap break, Slingblade...hell, they will be cutting the fucin' gatoraide boy just to get under cap next year.....Bawahaaaaaaaaaa!! :eek: Speaking of smelling...you need to tell the women at your stadium to keep their legs squeezed together...here I thought all the time that nasty ass fishy smell was blowing in from the ocean...can you say Monistat 7:goof: :rolleyes: :eek: :lol: BAWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

dolfan06
10-22-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983


Hey 06,, let them shoot their mouths off,, I just hope the Dolphins get a salary cap break for next season !! Seeing that Lucas must of been paid alot by the jills front office for sundays game ... And man,, the only reason that the jills would be considered the beast in the east is that the entire jill organization and most especially the jills fans SMELL like a dairy farm !!! :eek: Marino1983 i don't care what they say, glad to see you're back marino!

beefalow
10-23-2002, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Merely pointing out the obvious beef.

I have been to Oakland-Alameda wearing my Bills jersey (can you say suicide?). So go question someone else's worthiness as a fan. Nancy.

Just because I actually post intellegibly, with some point to my post don't talk to me about not being a Bills fan, and yes I get along with a FEW of the Phin fans here. (Wharf, Captain, Nate, Dolfan, hell even BigBry once in a blue moon) by no means do I get along with all of the jokers. Only the decent ones.

They probably have the same outlook on Bills fans. :cool:

MarinoFan
10-23-2002, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by 3W


Man, the fins aren't going to get no cap break, Slingblade...hell, they will be cutting the fucin' gatoraide boy just to get under cap next year.....Bawahaaaaaaaaaa!! :eek: Speaking of smelling...you need to tell the women at your stadium to keep their legs squeezed together...here I thought all the time that nasty ass fishy smell was blowing in from the ocean...can you say Monistat 7:goof: :rolleyes: :eek: :lol: BAWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

1- you are one ugly ass mutherfocker

2- that fishy smell is your upper lip.

3- go on another board already, you suck and your posts are lame, too much LSD has really done you no good.

3W
10-23-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by MarinoFan


1- you are one ugly ass mutherfocker

2- that fishy smell is your upper lip.

3- go on another board already, you suck and your posts are lame, too much LSD has really done you no good.

Ouch! MarinoFag calling me ugly, now there is some orginal smack if ever I heard some...and you are calling me out on my smack:eek: :goof: :confused: Advice to you dumba$$, become a monk because you have the boring personality of someone who should be in the cloth. It's like a disease with you....first you bore us to sleep, then next thing you know we wake up with a big shiny shanker on your ass. :goof:

Now don't waste time slinging weak smack my way. That is, unless you WANT to become the entertainment feature of the week...I would be happy to oblige:eek:

Fuc you and a have a nice day
Warmest regards, 3W

:goof:

MarinoFan
10-23-2002, 01:29 PM
Oh that was pretty good. You really put me down. I am crying like the little b!tch team you root for. I wouldn't be talking about lame (IE Buffalo=very lame). You guys idea of a good time is a giant town circle jerk just to keep warm. You are week, your team is week, and so is your smack, BIAAAAAAATCH!!!!!!! Get out of my house!!!!!

MarinoFan
10-23-2002, 01:30 PM
Oh yeah, one more thing. Looking at that picture is about as entertaining as hanging at the circus freakshow.

Ladies and gentlemen, take a look at what inbreeding does, so please stay away from your sister.

Marino1983
10-23-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i don't care what they say, glad to see you're back marino!

Hey thanks 06 ! And you know my feelings on the (lean to living LOSERS of W NY) ,,, even if I could read the street gutter scum responses ....:rolleyes: ;) Marino1983

Marino1983
10-23-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
Oh that was pretty good. You really put me down. I am crying like the little b!tch team you root for. I wouldn't be talking about lame (IE Buffalo=very lame). You guys idea of a good time is a giant town circle jerk just to keep warm. You are week, your team is week, and so is your smack, BIAAAAAAATCH!!!!!!! Get out of my house!!!!!

Hi MarinoFan, just a word of advice, don't let these street urchins start to rattle you.. They are not worth the sweat off some of their grazing brethren balls ! All fans that know what football really is about know what ((bills)) really stands for ,, the only problem for the jills fans is that they still don't know they have been smacked ... :confused: Marino1983

Marino1983
10-23-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Welcome back M83.


Thank you Capt Dick , but I see the jill trash is still piling up... Man it even smells like W NY in here,, opps,, forgot,, this is the jill fan trash second home ! That is a god awful smell that permeates from their post's,, can't imagine how bad it would smell in orchid park with all that wind... :eek: :goof: Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-23-2002, 03:50 PM
Probably no worse than your house smells 83.

BTW that little title you have "Phins,72=OnlyUndefeated"

I would like to see an asterisk next to that to indicate that the Dolphags had the easiest schedule of any Super Bowl team ever that year.

RobertHoover
10-23-2002, 04:00 PM
I'd bet a couple teams they played had injuries. Those games don't count either.

3W
10-23-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
Oh that was pretty good. You really put me down. I am crying like the little b!tch team you root for. I wouldn't be talking about lame (IE Buffalo=very lame). You guys idea of a good time is a giant town circle jerk just to keep warm. You are week, your team is week, and so is your smack, BIAAAAAAATCH!!!!!!! Get out of my house!!!!!

Get outta your house?? Man, I have 8 times more posts here than you do Hilljack...I have your sorry prison abused, pastey white, man-loving ass beat by senority...I will be here long after you roll over like the lil bitch that you are and go running off to The Lounge! :eek: :goof:

P.S. I know that the terms of your probation don't allow you to frequent within a 5 mile radius of the schools anymore, but maybe you could get one of your tooth deprived boyfriends to slide over there and pick up a few books on how to put together a sentence.....that way you won't make yourself look anymore stupid than you already are with these narcolepsy inducing posts of yours..yuh know what ah mean Vern?:goof:

Have a great day!!
Respectfully yours, 3W

:monkey: MarinHoeFag:eek:

3W
10-23-2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983


Hi MarinoFan, just a word of advice, don't let these street urchins start to rattle you.. They are not worth the sweat off some of their grazing brethren balls ! All fans that know what football really is about know what ((bills)) really stands for ,, the only problem for the jills fans is that they still don't know they have been smacked ... :confused: Marino1983

Welcome back M1983...are you back for another bigtime meltdown like you had before? A word of advise....Prozac....it works wonders. It will put put a smile on your face and that faraway, goofy look back in your eyes. That way maybe you will be able to handle that heat that us Jillsfans are going to be applying to your sorry, bookfearing, inbred, sisterloving, ass everytime you open your big, crusty-lipped, tobacco chewing, piehole :goof:

Have a nice day
Peace and Prosperity, 3W;)

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by 3W


Welcome back M1983...are you back for another bigtime meltdown like you had before? A word of advise....Prozac....it works wonders. It will put put a smile on your face and that faraway, goofy look back in your eyes. That way maybe you will be able to handle that heat that us Jillsfans are going to be applying to your sorry, bookfearing, inbred, sisterloving, ass everytime you open your big, crusty-lipped, tobacco chewing, piehole :goof:

Have a nice day
Peace and Prosperity, 3W;) in that pic, which one are you!:rolleyes: