PDA

View Full Version : Can't put it any better than this.

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 11:23 AM
"We don't care how we get the victories," linebacker London Fletcher said. "Nobody's going to feel sorry for us if we go into a game with injuries. We know they didn't have their full stable of players, but this is the NFL. If somebody goes out, the next guy is supposed to be able to come in and get the job done."

Fletcher is right. No one felt sorry for the Bills when they were giving up 36 points a game. And no one cried when they lost their top cornerback, Antoine Winfield, or their right tackle, Mike Williams, or one of their top special-teamers, Shawn Bryson.

The Bills had a chance to get back in the AFC playoff race, and they seized it. That's what matters. The defense took on a shaky backup quarterback, Lucas, and ate him alive. After this game, they might rename Miami's home field Amateur Player Stadium in his honor.

:lol:

Here's the link ladies. (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20021021/1041557.asp?1041557.asp)

billsfanone
10-21-2002, 12:00 PM
A must read for -81- McMichael.

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 03:19 PM
This is a must read for about 90% of the Phinfans on this board.

beefalow
10-21-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz

:lol:

Here's the link ladies. (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20021021/1041557.asp?1041557.asp) :up:

Pink_Dove
10-21-2002, 04:45 PM
Will you guys be talking about this game for years to come ??
I mean the season aint over???
Oh now i know why...
ITS THE FIRST TIME IN 3 YEARS THE BILLS HAVE GONE OVER .500...
CELEBRATION TIME :lol:

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 04:56 PM
No... We kicked the $hit out of the Phins.

CELEBRATION TIME. Anyone have any tarter sauce for these fish sticks?

Sabre Ally
10-21-2002, 05:01 PM
I've got some :D

bigbry
10-21-2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
I've got some :D

Ally, this would of been the easiest to smack, but, you are a Bills fan with class, and YOU ARE a lady.

BB

Sabre Ally
10-21-2002, 09:29 PM
LOL. Thank you BB......I think. ;)

DolfanISS
10-21-2002, 11:24 PM
I agree with Fletcher 100% but that doesn't mean that us fans who have nothing to do with the outcome of a football game can't cry about why our team lost. Whether you Bills fans like it or not its fun as a football fan to analyze a game win or lose and you can only expect a biased perspective. I'm sure BILLS fans were loaded with excuses after the LAST 4 GAMES against us.

Billhoff
10-22-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Pink_Dove
Will you guys be talking about this game for years to come ??
I mean the season aint over???
Oh now i know why...
ITS THE FIRST TIME IN 3 YEARS THE BILLS HAVE GONE OVER .500...
CELEBRATION TIME :lol: Pinky,If we only had two wins this year and they were against you guys...I`d be clickin heals!:D.....One of the best things was after the game ....TV camara on the slumped shoulders of the fish bench!!!:lol: :lol: :D

Billhoff
10-22-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
I agree with Fletcher 100% but that doesn't mean that us fans who have nothing to do with the outcome of a football game can't cry about why our team lost. Whether you Bills fans like it or not its fun as a football fan to analyze a game win or lose and you can only expect a biased perspective. I'm sure BILLS fans were loaded with excuses after the LAST 4 GAMES against us. I admit last year we had a bad team, bad kicker,bad defense, and a BAAAAAAAAAAD! Quarterback!I guess thats an excuse..now can you admit that we beat you in all aspects of the game sunday?..and that you lost to a superior team that day!...or you could do what all other fish fans are doing and guzzle a pitcher of sour grapes:cry: :cry: