PDA

View Full Version : tell about funny high school and college moments

dolfanattic5
06-14-2005, 06:13 PM
when i was a sophomore me and one of my friends planned to steal the Algebra 2 semester exam. my math teacher told me to go to her car and get her something and i searched her car to find the exam. It was the only one in her car though so i put it back. we also searched her desk drawers and another student saw us searching. The next day i got to my math class early and i stole the only one and put it in my locker. i put it in the sports section of the newspaper and went to class. Immedietly when i got to class the math teacher told me to sit outside and i saw my friend was not in class. the girl (teachers pet) told on us and we had to go to the principals office. we both got 5 days of out of school suspension and had to take all of our exams. i didnt do to hot on my exams and my gpa went down .5 of a point. I really regret the decision but i worked alot harder this year and now have a 4,2 weighted gpa and a 3.3 unweighted gpa.

Deez Nutz
06-14-2005, 06:22 PM
me and one of my friends are responsible for losing the band podium. It was an old podium that we weren't using any more, and was laying on the ground behind the band room, so we decided to assemble it on the roof. The thing was heavy. It was a big blue box, and it had 3 peices. Two of the pieces opened up two ways to make the sides, and base. The third one was the top. Each piece weighed roughly 60 pounds, and it took 3 people to get it up to the roof. By the time we did, it was the day before spring break. We were going to come back the following week and assemble it. The only problem was, it was gone. We never saw it again.

Trackstar
06-14-2005, 06:23 PM
My High school had a large tower right near the cafeteria and courtyard. So My freinds went out thursday night around 2:00 A.M and tied a naked blow up doll to the very top of the tower ,it looked like a dead body from far away. You could see that tower from about 2 miles away. When we drove up the the next morning to go to school everyone including the principle were stairing up at the naked doll. It was a priceless moment! We were the first ones called into the princples office and questioned. They knew we did it, but they had no proof.

The school officials were p*ssed!

dolfanattic5
06-14-2005, 10:44 PM
My High school had a large tower right near the cafeteria and courtyard. So My freinds went out thursday night around 2:00 A.M and tied a naked blow up doll to the very top of the tower ,it looked like a dead body from far away. You could see that tower from about 2 miles away. When we drove up the the next morning to go to school everyone including the principle were stairing up at the naked doll. It was a priceless moment! We were the first ones called into the princples office and questioned. They knew we did it, but they had no proof.

The school officials were p*ssed!:lol: :lol:

Slappy8800
06-14-2005, 11:59 PM
haha this one time my teacher wouldnt let me turn in ana assignemnt late so I waited for her after school and when she was walking across the parking lot I hit her with my car. I then bat her to death with a baseball bat, chopper her up and put her in some sloppy joes and fed it to her cats

Trackstar
06-15-2005, 11:36 AM
One thing I am not proud of, but I know this will get some responses. We were in English class and the teacher stepped out for a moment, My freinds and I were having a really funny conversation and I guess I was caught up in the moment, I said "Hey guys check this out!" I then opened up the cabinet and took a wizz in it.

We sat all the way in the back of the class so only a couple of us actually saw it. But everytime someone would have to go get something out of that cabinet, we would all lose it.

dolfanattic5
06-16-2005, 03:11 PM
:cool: :rofl3: :lol: :D

Jimi
06-17-2005, 08:53 AM
haha this one time my teacher wouldnt let me turn in ana assignemnt late so I waited for her after school and when she was walking across the parking lot I hit her with my car. I then bat her to death with a baseball bat, chopper her up and put her in some sloppy joes and fed it to her cats

i told my psychiatrist i wasnt the only one who did that....what a quack.

miamikid92
06-17-2005, 08:58 AM
i told my psychiatrist i wasnt the only one who did that....what a quack.:lol: :lol:

Dolfan984
06-17-2005, 02:45 PM
when i was a sophomore me and one of my friends planned to steal the Algebra 2 semester exam. my math teacher told me to go to her car and get her something and i searched her car to find the exam. It was the only one in her car though so i put it back. we also searched her desk drawers and another student saw us searching. The next day i got to my math class early and i stole the only one and put it in my locker. i put it in the sports section of the newspaper and went to class. Immedietly when i got to class the math teacher told me to sit outside and i saw my friend was not in class. the girl (teachers pet) told on us and we had to go to the principals office. we both got 5 days of out of school suspension and had to take all of our exams. i didnt do to hot on my exams and my gpa went down .5 of a point. I really regret the decision but i worked alot harder this year and now have a 4,2 weighted gpa and a 3.3 unweighted gpa.

Bro if some ***** did that to me she wouldn't have anyone to talk to (except mayve her nerd friends or anything) friendly the rest of her time at the school, and there would be major often-occuring pranks that would involve her being the *** of the joke. Screw that bro stuff like that deserves revenge. :evil:

.5 a point on your GPA wow

But yeah don't cheat. ;)

Muck
06-17-2005, 04:21 PM
If you guys want to hear about funny high school and college stunts, Trackstar is the person you want to talk to. He and his friends are out of their minds. :goof:

Trackstar
06-17-2005, 04:27 PM
If you guys want to hear about funny high school and college stunts, Trackstar is the person you want to talk to. He and his friends are out of their minds. :goof:
:chuckle: :booty:

Prime
06-17-2005, 04:46 PM
One thing I am not proud of, but I know this will get some responses. We were in English class and the teacher stepped out for a moment, My freinds and I were having a really funny conversation and I guess I was caught up in the moment, I said "Hey guys check this out!" I then opened up the cabinet and took a wizz in it.

We sat all the way in the back of the class so only a couple of us actually saw it. But everytime someone would have to go get something out of that cabinet, we would all lose it.

:lolcry:

Did you get away with it?

Muck
06-17-2005, 04:48 PM
I can't speak of most of the stuff we did because I'm so against those things and am not proud of them.

But I can say I scaled that very tower Trackstar is talking about, six years earlier. Except we used it to climb on top of the library (which overlooked the school's courtyard). We hung a 50 foot banner that said something like "Seniors ****in' it up". It was funny because itook us forever to nail that stuffin. It was so loud. We were all yelling and laughing and it echoed all over. But the on-campus cop was having a party in his trailer that night. lol

We had one ******* get caught because he sprayed Round-Up on the courtyard grass in the design of his tattoo. Problem was, he was such a bragger and always showed everyone that lame Superman tat.

I sat out the big, over-the-top vandalism pre-graduation. It was just totally criminal. And when one girl failed her exams, she ratted everyone else out. And those people had their names smeared and didn't get diplomas, including half of the Top 10%. Those people had to do summer labor after that to get the diplomas.

Muck
06-17-2005, 04:54 PM
Oh night this chick we all hated made the mistake of leaving her car parked at the lake parking lot. So we decided to make her pay for being a *****. Everyone went and pee'd on the tires and stuff. But my friend.....the same guy who sprayed roundup in the grass....decided to get up on the hood and went diarrhea all over the windshield. It was sick. But it was funny because the hood was caving in and he couldn't keep his balance. :lol:

Then we hid and waited for her to come back. When she got in the car, she couldn't see anything. So she put on the wipers full blast. **** smeared everywhere!! It was hilarious. :rofl3:

Orange FinFan
06-17-2005, 05:03 PM
Oh night this chick we all hated made the mistake of leaving her car parked at the lake parking lot. So we decided to make her pay for being a *****. Everyone went and pee'd on the tires and stuff. But my friend.....the same guy who sprayed roundup in the grass....decided to get up on the hood and went diarrhea all over the windshield. It was sick. But it was funny because the hood was caving in and he couldn't keep his balance. :lol:

Then we hid and waited for her to come back. When she got in the car, she couldn't see anything. So she put on the wipers full blast. **** smeared everywhere!! It was hilarious. :rofl3:
Thats some good stuff Muck. :lol: :lol: :rofl3:

Trackstar
06-17-2005, 06:05 PM

:lolcry: :lolcry: :roflmao: :roflmao:

O Man! Nothing like sweet revenge!

Trackstar
06-17-2005, 06:06 PM
:lolcry:

Did you get away with it?

Sure Did man! I wasn't proud, but I was thrilled I didn't get caught.

Trackstar
06-17-2005, 06:13 PM
Our school cop lived in a trailer inside of the campus, so we decided to lock his a** inside the school while he slept. We bought every chain lock we could find and locked up all the gates so he couldn't unlock the gates in the morning for school to start. We were not here to witness it actually happen, but we were questioned the next morning by one p*$$ed off principle.

dolfan_101
06-17-2005, 07:11 PM
This thread is hilarious.

Trackstar
06-17-2005, 07:45 PM
One time My good Friend who was living with me most of the time during our senior year kept losing his money. He noticed after he left Weight Lifting class that over 100 Dollars was missing out of his wallet. This kid busted his @** to earn this money so it really bugged me this was happening to him. To make a long story short, a little birdie told us who was stealing his money out of his locker. I was furious!

So instead of turning him right away, I waited until the locker room was empty, knelled down on my knees and I took a nice giant p*ss inside of his locker, all over his nice clothes, jewlery, and other belongings. Revenge is sweet.

The next day he opens up his locker and while holding up his shirt far away from him he says (Man....Man.....Man.....This smells like p*ss, WHO P*SSED IN MY LOCKER MAN? He was ticked! I almost wet my pants I laughed so hard. :lol:

Muck
06-17-2005, 08:51 PM
For awhile the big thing in our group was to pee on/inside each other's vehicles. Everybody thought it was messed up. I don't know who started it. But once you were victimized, you couldn't just let it go. Especially when everybody laughed at the guy getting pee'd on this time.

Sometimes a few guys would get together and say the wrong person did it. So you'd shower the wrong car(s). And that made things even dicier. :lol:

Prime
06-17-2005, 09:20 PM
One time My good Friend who was living with me most of the time during our senior year kept losing his money. He noticed after he left Weight Lifting class that over 100 Dollars was missing out of his wallet. This kid busted his @** to earn this money so it really bugged me this was happening to him. To make a long story short, a little birdie told us who was stealing his money out of his locker. I was furious!

So instead of turning him right away, I waited until the locker room was empty, knelled down on my knees and I took a nice giant p*ss inside of his locker, all over his nice clothes, jewlery, and other belongings. Revenge is sweet.

The next day he opens up his locker and while holding up his shirt far away from him he says (Man....Man.....Man.....This smells like p*ss, WHO P*SSED IN MY LOCKER MAN? He was ticked! I almost wet my pants I laughed so hard. :lol:

There should be a movie about your pranks. :rofl3:

Trackstar
06-17-2005, 09:41 PM
There should be movie about your pranks. :rofl3:

That would be a fun movie to watch! :lol:

Just remebered another one. My High School used to have a dance the month before prom, this way undergrads could go to more than one dance a year. I was never into the whole dance scene. So my freinds and I constructed a giant sling shot made of 1/2 inch surgical tubing and an old rug to shoot waterballons at people. It takes 3 people to shoot it.

Anyway,We hid behind the bleachers at the football field and waited for people coming out with their dates. Then, our accomplice would be inside the parking lot and would tell us over a cell phone when to launch the water balloons(We usually had specific targets). We usually only got off 3 shots before we had to hual a**. But those three shots were so worth it! All we would hear is( SPLASH!) then girls screaming and cursing. Then we would see a flashlight shining everywhere trying to figure ot where it's coming from.
:rofl3:

Muck
06-17-2005, 09:52 PM
There should be movie about your pranks. :rofl3:

Funny you mention that. They film most if not all of their adventures. :lol:

Trackstar
06-17-2005, 09:58 PM
Funny you mention that. They film most if not all of their adventures. :lol:

We do! I wish I would get my port fixed on my camera(Best Buy Stinks), then I could start showing them.