PDA

View Full Version : My day at Neverland Ranch

Martel
06-15-2005, 02:41 PM
OK so I wrote this a couple of days ago in a MJ thread in the political forum and either...

A. Nobody read it (except d-day)

or

B. Nobody cared (probably the case)

Anyway I will repost it in here, because this is probably the right forum and because of all of the Jacko madness going on....and it took me about 10 minutes to write it....

Well I was there for a whole entire day, so I'll just give you the best parts.
Basically I went with some friends for Joseph Jacksons b-day party. For whatever reason they sent out a pretty big invite to that party. Anyway...So it's north of Santa Barbara out on the middle of nowhere. Strangley enough there is a little school right by his house. Once we got there they were serious about no cameras. Thats all they really cared about because we brought weed in there. When we first arrived this little kid train that circles the perimeter, picked up the arriving group and started us on our adventure to Neverland!

As we were going around the perimeter (of the inside of the ranch), there were weird statues on the outside of the train tracks. Like naked little Indian boys with like fake teepees and stuff. Very random. So the train dropped us off at the "Theme Park". The reason I put in quotations is because it's more like those fair rides. He had the Zipper and those swings that go kinda high off of the ground. He did probably have about a dozen rides, but alot of them were for really small kids. No real roller coasters or anything. The first person I saw when I got off was Vanilla Ice. Yes I'm serious.

This is getting kinda long so I will just get to the parts that stuck with me the most. The Zoo. Rough. Really ****ing rough. The animals were not maintained well AT ALL. He had 2 big elephants in a little barn and they had no room to move. There was a big area on the side of the barn but these elephants were basically in elephant jail. The bear looked rabid. I could smell the poor guy from about 10 feet away. The craziest part was that there was no security once we got inside (that we could see) we just had free run of the place. Anyway he had alligators, giraffes, a couples monkeys that were hiding and llamas and stuff. We all felt really bad for the animals.

The movie theater was also weird. It was a nice theatre. Really nice seats. Completely open snack bar with all the goodies. It wasn't like a huge theater but a decent size, probably sat 100 or so, maybe 200. He had relatively new movies playing. Pirates of the Carribean was playing and it had only come out about 2 months before. The weird part was, behind the final row of seats there was a glass wall. Guess what was behind that wall? You guessed it..........childrens bedrooms, with real live children laying in the beds.

Anyway, it was fun. We smoked pot in this little playhouse on one of the many playgrounds, that had a dedication to his kids on a plaque inside it. Joseph Jackson had some of his AWFUL musical acts that he manages playing and annoying people all day. I think that was the reason that the invite was so big, he wanted industry people to see his crappy acts. I saw Janet with Jermaine Dupri, LaToya but no Mike. Other celebs that were there that I remember were....Paris Hilton, Hammer, Emmanulle Lewis....yep it was that kind of party. I never went in the house but just peering in, he had rooms full of crap. Like these big gaudy statues, and masks and huge chess pieces and just expensive junk. Rooms full of it, like pirates booty (no pun intended).

This went long, sorry. Crazy though huh? I love Micheals music, and that will never change....but his house was a little creepy. An experience to say the least.

Tel

Noodle Arm
06-15-2005, 02:53 PM
Wow actually I would like to hear more of this. Were Vanilla Ice and Hammer serving refreshments? :lol:

Emskirch
06-15-2005, 02:55 PM
He may be weird, but, what I find weird is that you post how weird his joint (no pun intended) was, but you went ;)

Hopefully the media and anyone else who wants thier two minutes of fame will now leave the man alone. Freak or not, that is his house.

Martel
06-15-2005, 02:57 PM
Dude I didn't sneak in or jump a fence. I was on an invite list and went. Wouldn't you? I didn't know what to expect, I wanted to see what was going on out there.

UltraDol-Fan
06-15-2005, 03:12 PM
I would have gone to, just to say I had been there. It's always cool to go to a stars house.

Emskirch
06-15-2005, 05:20 PM
Dude I didn't sneak in or jump a fence. I was on an invite list and went. Wouldn't you? I didn't know what to expect, I wanted to see what was going on out there.

:lol:

I honestly wouldn't go. Unless there was an open bar :tongue:

Phinnhedd
06-15-2005, 05:29 PM
sooooo, did you get to meet michael? i will always love his music, but his legend has been tarnished by money grubbing fools. like people say, "where there's smoke, there's fire." It just makes you wonder what the **** he was doing with those kids in his bed. anyway, cool story. Wish I was famous enough to get an invite. F*** it, im going to become a musician!

Roman529
06-15-2005, 07:02 PM
How do you get on the invite list?? I know...you work at that little school house by the front gate right? FESS UP!!! :lol:

Martel
06-15-2005, 07:36 PM
:lol:

I honestly wouldn't go. Unless there was an open bar :tongue:

Actually there was an open bar!!

Martel
06-15-2005, 07:41 PM
How do you get on the invite list?? I know...you work at that little school house by the front gate right? FESS UP!!! :lol:

Yes I'm the janitor:D

They sent out invites to bunch of publicists and let them invite whatever clients they wanted. I don't think that is a common practice there, but I guess I lucked out. They did say they that like once a year he would have the kids from the school over.

And no I never met or saw Michael, but get this, the rumor was that he was at the party disguised as an old man. :confused:

Nappy Roots
06-15-2005, 11:56 PM
Yes I'm the janitor:D

They sent out invites to bunch of publicists and let them invite whatever clients they wanted. I don't think that is a common practice there, but I guess I lucked out. They did say they that like once a year he would have the kids from the school over.

And no I never met or saw Michael, but get this, the rumor was that he was at the party disguised as an old man. :confused:

i dont know if you could disguise that face

Slappy8800
06-16-2005, 12:44 AM

yea you can havent you ever seen that like mini movie with him and like the haunted house? its on VH1 at halloween time and he plays like 4 different parts and you could never tell!

Predaphin
06-16-2005, 01:06 AM
that was crazy!

Muck
06-16-2005, 01:18 AM
When did you actually go to his house?? The reason I ask is because Pirates of the Carribean came out two years ago (July '03).

Buddwalk
06-16-2005, 01:33 AM
:shakeno:

dolfan_101
06-16-2005, 02:58 AM
You smoked in a friggin playhouse!!! Yo, you got serious issues:shakeno:

d-day
06-16-2005, 07:53 AM

umm... no - michael j smokin' a kids balony pony in a friggin playhouse would be the serious issue - martel smokin a j at jacko's neverland ranch is priceless :hump:

Martel
06-16-2005, 05:29 PM
When did you actually go to his house?? The reason I ask is because Pirates of the Carribean came out two years ago (July '03).

Yeah it was like August 03, maybe September.

Martel
06-16-2005, 05:31 PM

Someday young grasshopper you will see the humor in it. You may not think it's funny, but you'll see it.:D

wazzy
06-16-2005, 05:34 PM

:rofl3: :( :rofl3: :rofl3: thats 2 funny