PDA

View Full Version : If we beat Green Bay...



-81- McMichael
10-21-2002, 04:44 PM
If we beat Green Bay (and, who knows, the Bills lose to Detroit - either way, they have to play NE the next week, so that's kind of a win-win situation for us)... how quickly does the ship get righted?

A record of 6-2 at mid-season works for me. Especially when you think that we've beaten the Colts and Denver on the road and NE (last year's Super Bowl Champs) at home.

Honostly, even at 5-3 (should we lose to Green Bay), I have to think that we've got a lot to be proud of with this team. I just hope we don't lose EVERY game during Fiedler's absense [kidding (sort of)]. I'd absolutely hate to miss the playoffs this year. And, sadly, it could happen what with there being one less wild card.

I'm really looking forward to the Green Bay game. I think that a win there really changes things.

LeftCoastPhin
10-21-2002, 05:08 PM
I think we will win the division. We have showed we are the best team in the East. What could hurt us though, if we don't win with Lucas, is losing home field advantage in the playoffs. That should be our goal.

Dajesus
10-21-2002, 07:24 PM
The good thins is we controll our own destiny. Even if we lose next week on the road at Greenbay we could still end up with homefeild. Ray has to be good enough to beet the Jets we can't lose another game in the east. Then we have home games against San Deigo and Oakland. Both games Jay should be back for. We beet 2 of the best teams in the conference in Indy and Denver if we win those 2 big home games we own the tie breaker for homefeild. Then all that is left is topping Buffalo and New England on the road late in the season. Some might say those game will be tough in the cold in snow of the east laste in Dec, but i have to disagree. Our offense is geared alot better to deal with the elements than either of those teams. If Drew has to throw 40 passes to win like he is now in Dec Buffalo is doomed. I lived in Buffalo for 3 years. Winds around 20 mph and lots of snow don't support a passing football team. I also doubt New England will be at .500 for our last game of the season.

LAfinfan
10-21-2002, 07:59 PM
If Jay comes back just in time for the San Diego , Raiders game he may be rusty and may have a problem with these two teams. Under Ray : Packers = L, Jets = L , Ravens =w, Bills = L, Bears = W
San Diego = L, Raiders= L. . 9 - 7 season .

Barbarian
10-21-2002, 08:05 PM
well, if I had to predict, I'll guess that Jay will be back in time for Baltimore.

My prediction for the rest of the Regular season:
GB:Loss, NY:Win, Balt:Win, SD:Loss, Buff:Win, Chi:Win, Oak:Loss, Minni:Win, NE:Win

11-5 and STILL in first place.

GoBillsDB
10-21-2002, 08:06 PM
You Dolphin fans are always good for a laugh. Living in Ft Lauderdale for 18 years I got to see your antics first hand. I love how you talk about how the phins lost to an inferior team and you blame it on your injuries. Then you go and point to how well your defense played against our high powered offense. While its true that the fin defense did play well your team is not as superior as you think. If you want to talk about injuries how about Antoine Winfield, the Bills best defensive player. What about our starting right tackle. What about Eric Moulds who said he nearly didnt play and that he was dying out there. You don't think that part of the reason your defense contained the Bills passing game might have been that Moulds wasn't even close to 100%? Also, Drew played more conservatively than he has all year. He didn't take chances because he didn't need to. He knew that your Qb couldn't tell the difference betyween Nate Clements and James Mcnight. So he held the ball, took all those coverage sacks, and threw the ball away.

Now for the comment below about how your Dolphins are better built for cold weather than the Bills. That is a perfect example of the homers you Fin fans are. You are truly blind. Think hard guys, which running back was that yesterday running for 132 yards. Here's a hint: it wasnt Ricky. If you don'tthink the Bills have a running game why don't go back and watch your copy of yesterdays game. I cannot wait until December 1 and I hope that your team is completely healthy so you will not have any excuses when the Bills remind you what its like to play in Buffalo late in the season. If you can't remember call Dan Marino, I'm sure he can remind you.

P.S. Was Jason Taylor even on the field yesterday? Oh wait, he must have been I remember seeing him walking to the locker room with Travis Henry's cleat imprinted on his back.

See you in December, get healthy soon

IceStorm
10-21-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by GoBillsDB
See you in December, get healthy soon

Hey monkeyboy, did you read the title of this thread first. Do you realize it has nothing to do with the bills?

Next thing, you villiage idiot, read the TOS.....slowly, then realize that all smack talk is designed for the smack forum and not here.

Its people like you that make be wish that stupidity was painful.

:monkey: on you numbnuts.

Angneli
10-21-2002, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Dajesus
We beet 2 of the best teams in the conference in Indy and Denver.

Indy is overrated. Everyone will find that out in about 45 minutes when Pittsburgh beats them.

That game in Buffalo is going to be a big game. I'd go as far as to say it could be for the playoff's. I don't know where the wild cards are going to end up. My opinion at least one will be in the west.

GoBillsDB
10-21-2002, 08:19 PM
Read the post a few above mine. You know, the one where the Dolphins are christened a better cold weather team than the Bills. And as far as :monkey: on me. I'm really not into that kind of thing. You'll have to talk to your wife/girlfriend/sister about that one

Barbarian
10-21-2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by GoBillsDB
If you want to talk about injuries how about Antoine Winfield, the Bills best defensive player. What about our starting right tackle. What about Eric Moulds who said he nearly didnt play and that he was dying out there. You don't think that part of the reason your defense contained the Bills passing game might have been that Moulds wasn't even close to 100%? Also, Drew played more conservatively than he has all year. He didn't take chances because he didn't need to. He knew that your Qb couldn't tell the difference betyween Nate Clements and James Mcnight. So he held the ball, took all those coverage sacks, and threw the ball away.

Now for the comment below about how your Dolphins are better built for cold weather than the Bills. That is a perfect example of the homers you Fin fans are. You are truly blind. Think hard guys, which running back was that yesterday running for 132 yards. Here's a hint: it wasnt Ricky. If you don't think the Bills have a running game why don't go back and watch your copy of yesterdays game. I cannot wait until December 1 and I hope that your team is completely healthy so you will not have any excuses when the Bills remind you what its like to play in Buffalo late in the season. If you can't remember call Dan Marino, I'm sure he can remind you.

1st: Antoine Winfield: Yeah, like y'all needed him against Ray Suckas yesterday, hell, a HS CB could have had 3 picks against Ray yesterday, we sure were able to take advantage of Winfields loss with our crappy B/U QB. Don't worry, Jay will be back next time, and then we will see.

2nd: Moulds looked pretty healthy to me out there, whatever was wrong it sure didn't slow him down at all. (And we STILL held him to only 3 Catches)

3rd: Yep, drew sure played conservatively, thats why he threw for under 50% and had a 77 QB Rating (23 points under his average) against miami... It couldent have had anything to do with the Defense playing they're ar$es off, would it?

4th: Yeah... look at the Tape of yesterdays game, tell me how many 8-9 man fronts did Henry see? (hint: we stacked the line 4 times all game, and held henry to 3 yards on those plays under 1ypc) and how many did Williams see? (hint: Buffalo put 8-9 in the box on ricky 16 times yesterday and Williams gained 52 yards on those plays (over 3ypc) so yes... we'll see what happens in the snow when it's tough to pass and both teams will need to rely on the run.
:evil: :evil: :evil:

GoBillsDB
10-21-2002, 08:44 PM
1st: Antoine Winfield - no we didn't need him. Not at all. He's only our best defensive player, and he plays a huge part in defensing the run from the slot as he tackles better than most linebackers.

2nd: Looked pretty healthy did he? And then you go on to talk about how he had only three catches. Hmm maybe thats because he was about 80%. But I guess Moulds at 80% is still good enough to send Madison to the hospital with third degree burns.

3rd: Yeah his completion % has nothing to do with his playing conservatively. All those balls he threw away, they don't factor in to his completion % at all.

4th: You morons can't have it both ways. You beat your chest and pat eachother on the back for containing the passing game. But then you go and say the Bills were only able to run the ball because Miami was concentrating on the pass. Well doesnt that mean that our running game was effective because of our passing game? Oh and Drew and the Bills have no idea how to pass in cold weather, no they've never done that.

goRicky
10-21-2002, 09:51 PM
wow...these Bills fans are as stupid as they get...I remember when I lived in central NY, those New yorkers were really hillbilly...probably from being stuck inside all winter watching tv, drinking beer, and dreaming of warm Florida weather. Whatever, they need to wake up. I would love to have watched their offense minus Bledsoe, Moulds, and their 2nd receiver, they wouldn't have gotten a first down! We could have survived without our starting left tackle, heck, we are..Dixon was out...we could have survived without one of our defensive backs, we have before, although yeeks in KC. Our injuries were to the skilled positions and any moron whom can't figure out the difference isn;t worth our time...thus I say, later dude...(the dude indicates your mental status)

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 10:07 PM
IF is the key word in the subject of this thread. I would say your big IF just turned into a big NO F'ING WAY after Favre's MRI just came up negative for ligament damage.

17 losses at home in his career. Take your probable game time temperature of less than 40 degrees and that goes down to 5 losses at home in his career. Not to mention the Pack's stellar D they have been playing. Did I mention Ladies that the Packers are missing three starters on Defense? Have been for weeks. hmm. They are managing to win. Imagine that. :evil:

Pack some kleenex ladies, it's going to be a few weeks before you get another W. :lol:

poornate
10-21-2002, 10:08 PM
Skill positions are not as interchangeable as defensive positions Koz. You know that.

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 10:09 PM
I know Nate, just had to poke that open wound. :evil: :lol:

poornate
10-21-2002, 10:10 PM
That sh*t is already sore. :lol:

nyrican
10-22-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by GoBillsDB
You Dolphin fans are always good for a laugh. Living in Ft Lauderdale for 18 years I got to see your antics first hand. I love how you talk about how the phins lost to an inferior team and you blame it on your injuries. Then you go and point to how well your defense played against our high powered offense. While its true that the fin defense did play well your team is not as superior as you think. If you want to talk about injuries how about Antoine Winfield, the Bills best defensive player. What about our starting right tackle. What about Eric Moulds who said he nearly didnt play and that he was dying out there. You don't think that part of the reason your defense contained the Bills passing game might have been that Moulds wasn't even close to 100%? Also, Drew played more conservatively than he has all year. He didn't take chances because he didn't need to. He knew that your Qb couldn't tell the difference betyween Nate Clements and James Mcnight. So he held the ball, took all those coverage sacks, and threw the ball away.

Now for the comment below about how your Dolphins are better built for cold weather than the Bills. That is a perfect example of the homers you Fin fans are. You are truly blind. Think hard guys, which running back was that yesterday running for 132 yards. Here's a hint: it wasnt Ricky. If you don'tthink the Bills have a running game why don't go back and watch your copy of yesterdays game. I cannot wait until December 1 and I hope that your team is completely healthy so you will not have any excuses when the Bills remind you what its like to play in Buffalo late in the season. If you can't remember call Dan Marino, I'm sure he can remind you.

P.S. Was Jason Taylor even on the field yesterday? Oh wait, he must have been I remember seeing him walking to the locker room with Travis Henry's cleat imprinted on his back.

See you in December, get healthy soon


GREAT POST , I live here in South Fl too and I love it when I hear the Dolphins post game show and here them weeping and carrying on I can't wait till nov 10 at the meadowlands,

what gets me is that they think that their team is so better then the others in the afc east and then when they loose they freak out.

you should have heard them on the radio after the bills game they were asking to put in Rosenfels :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't wait till they go greenbay and buffalo to see if they are a cold team....

MarinoFan
10-22-2002, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by nyrican



I can't wait till they go greenbay and buffalo to see if they are a cold team....

Hey buttmunch, all you got to talk abotu is other teams whoas huh? Well guess what, you aint going no where. Why you mention Buffalo and Green Bay? You are already admitting defeat in game 2 of our series. Man the Jets suck. Pansy asses. If one is pathetic is these damn Jets fans thinking they have a superior team, that until right now, STILL HASN'T WON ****. You are a sad excuse for a fan and a team. Why don't you go on some other board and talk abotu how good Testecles looks on the bench. Your team, fans, organization and city suck the dingleberries off a monkeys butt, so get off this board, you sure as hell aint welcome.

harmonkoz
10-22-2002, 04:08 PM
suck the dingleberries off a monkeys butt

That can't be an easy thing to do. :nono:

Billsfan
10-22-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Dajesus
The good thins is we controll our own destiny.

True but so do the Bills. If we win out (although highly unlikely) we would be 13-3 with 2 wins over the Fins. So technically, We also control our own destiny.

nyrican
10-22-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan


Hey buttmunch, all you got to talk abotu is other teams whoas huh? Well guess what, you aint going no where. Why you mention Buffalo and Green Bay? You are already admitting defeat in game 2 of our series. Man the Jets suck. Pansy asses. If one is pathetic is these damn Jets fans thinking they have a superior team, that until right now, STILL HASN'T WON ****. You are a sad excuse for a fan and a team. Why don't you go on some other board and talk abotu how good Testecles looks on the bench. Your team, fans, organization and city suck the dingleberries off a monkeys butt, so get off this board, you sure as hell aint welcome.

what is a buttmunch oh wait you must know right typical weak ass fish fan talking Shi# it took your sorry ass team 4 years to beat us so don't even go there.

slip sliding away the fins are going down....

oh wait maybe you can call Marino to throw it Carter you buch of
desperate Suckers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nyrican
10-22-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan


Hey buttmunch, all you got to talk abotu is other teams whoas huh? Well guess what, you aint going no where. Why you mention Buffalo and Green Bay? You are already admitting defeat in game 2 of our series. Man the Jets suck. Pansy asses. If one is pathetic is these damn Jets fans thinking they have a superior team, that until right now, STILL HASN'T WON ****. You are a sad excuse for a fan and a team. Why don't you go on some other board and talk abotu how good Testecles looks on the bench. Your team, fans, organization and city suck the dingleberries off a monkeys butt, so get off this board, you sure as hell aint welcome.

yea maybe you can go to your trailer park and bone your cousin
and then after that you can take ur manure and pick the corn out of it you nose picking yahooo ..

GoBillsDB
10-22-2002, 04:45 PM
Hey buttmunch, all you got to talk abotu is other teams whoas huh? Well guess what, you aint going no where. Why you mention Buffalo and Green Bay? You are already admitting defeat in game 2 of our series. Man the Jets suck. Pansy asses. If one is pathetic is these damn Jets fans thinking they have a superior team, that until right now, STILL HASN'T WON ****. You are a sad excuse for a fan and a team. Why don't you go on some other board and talk abotu how good Testecles looks on the bench. Your team, fans, organization and city suck the dingleberries off a monkeys butt, so get off this board, you sure as hell aint welcome.

Does that even qualify as english? I understand that typos happen but there are parts of that post that I can't make any sense out of. I can't even embarass you with a reply. But you don't seem to need my help. You emabarass yourself quite easily all on your own. You are a true representive of your fan base.

weeds
10-22-2002, 10:47 PM
I take it Dolphin fans, Bills fans and Jets fans don't get along real well? :D

See now, we folk up in the NFC Central treat each other with respect and dignity. Just ask any Chitcago Boor fan, Detroit Loin fan or Viqueen fan. Those twats'll tell ya that we're all brothers. :goof:

Jazzbow
10-22-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by weeds
I take it Dolphin fans, Bills fans and Jets fans don't get along real well? :D

See now, we folk up in the NFC Central treat each other with respect and dignity. Just ask any Chitcago Boor fan, Detroit Loin fan or Viqueen fan. Those twats'll tell ya that we're all brothers. :goof:


That's right weeds. We take the good with the bad. Like the Cub Scouts.

Mr.Reality
10-22-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by nyrican

yea maybe you can go to your trailer park and bone your cousin
and then after that you can take ur manure and pick the corn out of it you nose..
Personal foul. Illegal use of incest references combined with cow talk. Double negative. Fifteen yards.

Jazzbow
10-22-2002, 10:59 PM
What's wrong with cows? :confused:

spiderman
10-23-2002, 12:18 AM
yea maybe you can go to your trailer park and bone your cousin
Get your trailer trash straight would ya. Does he look like a Bucs fan or a Saints fan? Those are the relative fornicators ya gotta watch your back with. Their favorite movie is Deliverance. Hell they're nothin more than a bunch of banjo strummers.

king of cex
10-23-2002, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by nyrican
yea maybe you can go to your trailer park and bone your cousin and then after that you can take ur manure and pick the corn out of it you nose picking yahooo .. Pretty good, but technically flawed. They go to the trailer park to bone their sisters. Cousin (wife) Bobby Sue is at home in the shack. BTW, be careful with the manure smack. They're pretty sensitive when you broach issues as important as their dietary supplements.

Geordie Dolphin
10-23-2002, 11:22 AM
We will NEVER beat Green Bay, they are to damn good, they will go all the way this year!!!!!.

hey weeds! do i know you from somewhere????.

Pierpont_Weaver
10-23-2002, 11:45 AM
Geordie Sheep Shagger Who Knows Football,

Maybe you recognize weeds from his picture in the paper after his unfortunate arrest for embezzlement?

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

iceblizzard69
10-23-2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Geordie Dolphin
We will NEVER beat Green Bay, they are to damn good, they will go all the way this year!!!!!.

hey weeds! do i know you from somewhere????.

I'm not feeling the attitude. We will beat GB, and we are going all the way!!!

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 09:36 AM
With all these Packer and Jets Fans trashing OUR board, I have to agree with them on the Green Bay Game! With Jay gone and the injuries to OUR WRs, Our offense is not playing like it use to! I hate to say it, but the Dolphins defense is not as go as it was last season! While the Green Bay's defense is coming together !

If Brett Favre was out of the game, we would had a chance to win. But Green Bay will have Favre back and with their RB Green and the 3 very good WRs, I don't think the Dolphins defense can stop them!

3W
10-25-2002, 09:44 AM
Man, nothing like punting on second down:rolleyes:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 10:47 AM
Face it!! 3W
You Suck, your team sucks, and as you New Frickin Yorkers would say "If I had 10 dollars more, your Mother would suck too!

RobertHoover
10-25-2002, 10:48 AM
That's some hostility out of nowhere. Did your dad pull out early and goo all over your new shirt Baby.

3W
10-25-2002, 10:54 AM
Winding up like Randy Johnson, Big Baby Fish gives it his best shot, like a mighty thunderclap, hurls his projectile....right into the dirt...thump........



Originally posted by Baby Fish
Face it!! 3W
You Suck, your team sucks, and as you New Frickin Yorkers would say "If I had 10 dollars more, your Mother would suck too!

Ouch...that hurt:cry: Keep up the "suck smack" you might have us headed into unchartered territory with that fresh and funny new concept of how to lay down the smack:goof:

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by 3W




Ouch...that hurt:cry: Keep up the "suck smack" you might have us headed into unchartered territory with that fresh and funny new concept of how to lay down the smack:goof:

a new yorker using the term "fresh",now there is a new concept!:eek:

RobertHoover
10-25-2002, 11:02 AM
You pick that line as your introduction to this forum.

Hell of a start, I can't wait for your next post.

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 11:06 AM
and he calls himself SmackMan. :rolleyes:

You might want to change that to SmackMe before things get out of hand.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
You pick that line as your introduction to this forum.

Hell of a start, I can't wait for your next post.


I take it, the elevator doesn't go to the top floor?

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
and he calls himself SmackMan. :rolleyes:

You might want to change that to SmackMe before things get out of hand.

Phones ringing but no body is answering?

RobertHoover
10-25-2002, 11:10 AM
Wow, stupid cliches.

What could be next from this Mastersmacker, I'm holding my breath.

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 11:11 AM
What the hell is this? Mommy take away your crack pipe today?

I like your avatar, very appropriate.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
Wow, stupid cliches.

What could be next from this Mastersmacker, I'm holding my breath. I would hold my breath too, if I was living in New Jersey (the armpit of the US)



Originally posted by harmonkoz
What the hell is this? Mommy take away your crack pipe today?

crack pipe hmmm that's original. What's next daddy smack?

:goof:

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 11:19 AM
So we seem to be getting a lot of anonymous fans these days.

What do we have here? Jets, Phags, or maybe another Fucanneers fan?

Don't be shy, surely your team can't suck that bad. Well unless you are a Bungals fan.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
So we seem to be getting a lot of anonymous fans these days.

What do we have here? Jets, Phags, or maybe another Fucanneers fan?

Don't be shy, surely your team can't suck that bad. Well unless you are a Bungals fan.

you sure seem to be the board expert on sucking :eek: Been guming it up with the tricks?

RobertHoover
10-25-2002, 11:32 AM
You've got nothing, do you?

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 11:35 AM
Well, here you are posting with an Im with stupid avatar, which happens to point at your screen name. Talking about about who sucks and your favorite past time of gumming.

You obviously have no testicles, seeing as how you come on to a FOOTBALL smack board, and hide your team affiliation. So go ahead wuss and keep talking your little girl smack.

Maybe someday the Bungals will win a game and you can come out of the closet.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
You've got nothing, do you?

correct I dont have nothing on someone named "Hoover" you for hire? you charge extra for hummers?

inFINSible
10-25-2002, 11:38 AM
Duna-nuna Duna-nuna, Smackman!

Holy lame smack, Smackman!

RobertHoover
10-25-2002, 11:38 AM
Ask around, the vacuum jokes are a bit stale around here.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
So go ahead wuss and keep talking your little girl smack.



opposed to your "crack" and "momma" smack :sleep:

RobertHoover
10-25-2002, 11:40 AM
This is about as bad an opening effort I've seen.

This fool makes beefalow and fin-atic look good.

inFINSible
10-25-2002, 11:40 AM
As stale as people too ashamed to to reveal their true colors!

Duna-nuna Duna-nuna..

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 11:41 AM
Good morning Britney. ;)

Damn I am going to miss her InFin. :D

inFINSible
10-25-2002, 11:41 AM
Come on Smackless man......

inFINSible
10-25-2002, 11:42 AM
I sure don't miss Dave, koz.
I think you are going to win this bet big time, you may never see dave again.:lol:

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 11:44 AM
You know you won't be hurting my feelings.

Ol' Wharf must not have liked his Anna sig, for the most part he has been MIA this week. :( In hindsight I think I should have given you Anna. :lol:

inFINSible
10-25-2002, 11:46 AM
I like B better than A......A is too tall for me.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by inFINSible
I like B better than A......A is too tall for me.

I don't think you have to worry about either. You couldn't get laid in a womens prison with a fistful of pardons. :eek:

Capt. Dick
10-25-2002, 11:52 AM
Smackman...your smack makes me feel 10 yrs. younger. Thank you for that. Goin` out on the ocean, gang. Later.....

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 11:55 AM
Have a good one Cap.

inFINSible
10-25-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by SmackMan


I don't think you have to worry about either. You couldn't get laid in a womens prison with a fistful of pardons. :eek:

I wouldn't want to ruin your nuptial chances, Warden.

RobertHoover
10-25-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Smackman...your smack makes me feel 10 yrs. younger. Thank you for that. Goin` out on the ocean, gang. Later.....


Don't forget the boat Capt. I know you're old and forget things alot.

inFINSible
10-25-2002, 12:10 PM
Capt: ( standing waist deep in the water) What the hell am I missing here??!!!:lol:

j/k ;)

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 12:24 PM
I thoguht the new Jets fans (The Phantom and Mr. Reality) were big A-Holes! These people from the Biffalow Bobs are making them look normal!!

and ALL this after a few wins!! For the last couple of years, the Biffalow Bobs played soooooo bad that they were able to make the Bungles and the Lions look like REAL Pro Football Teams!!!

WharfRat
10-25-2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by SmackMan


I don't think you have to worry about either. You couldn't get laid in a womens prison with a fistful of pardons. :eek:

:rolleyes:

he should know about prison bait... he uses it in the men's facility all the time...

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat


:rolleyes:

he should know about prison bait... he uses it in the men's facility all the time...

you know about that subway station also?

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by SmackMan


you know about that subway station also?

You're on a roll. I gotta back out now, I'm really getting scared of this one.:rolleyes: :monkey: spankman

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 01:01 PM
Hey man, change your name or something, yuor smack is as weak as a rebuilt Taiwanees boy. Go over to the Candyland forum and practice a little, your post are not worth the sweat on my balls.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
Hey man, change your name or something, yuor smack is as weak as a rebuilt Taiwanees boy. Go over to the Candyland forum and practice a little, your post are not worth the sweat on my balls. :sleep:

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by SmackMan
:sleep:

SEE WHAT I MEAN? YOU CALL THIS SMACK. LIL PUNK ASS BIATCH! GO HOME TO YOUR DADDY'S BEATINGS AND GET OFF THIS BOARD. This guy is a waste of an orgasm.

WharfRat
10-25-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by SmackMan


you know about that subway station also?

Wel, no.. not personally. But I've seen the type that hangs out there...they use nicknames like "spank me" "slappy" and "smackman"...

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 01:31 PM
I call him SmackGirl.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan


SEE WHAT I MEAN? YOU CALL THIS SMACK. LIL PUNK ASS BIATCH! GO HOME TO YOUR DADDY'S BEATINGS AND GET OFF THIS BOARD. This guy is a waste of an orgasm.

geez man pull those whites tighties out of your ass crack and relax :goof: Nothing like getting all flustered

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
I call him SmackGirl.

and I call you my bitch now bend over sally:o Unf Unf