PDA

View Full Version : Celebration Time for DA BILLS...

Pink_Dove
10-21-2002, 04:55 PM
Seems like the Bills are the one with the bye week..

Celebrating and ranting about their decisive and incredible win against the fins...You'd think that they dont have a game next week..I mean i bet they will still be here in a month talking about their great win...

But i guess its time for celebrating .....Since its the first time in 3 years the bills have gone over .500
OPEN UP THE CHAMPAGNE BOYS...THE BILLS HAVE SURPASSED THE .500 MARK...AND IMPROVED THEIR ALL TIME RECORD AGAINST THE FINS TO 26-43...

P.S: How can you not expect fin fans to be sour when all you guys do is rant and rave ?? Looks like you guys won the SB.
If you guys want to have respect i think you should do what the good teams do and what the great fans do...Take it easy...Go to SF boards , Denver boards and all other good teams and youll see that a win is a win but we dont sulk it...That will just get u beat by teams like the Paper Lions or the Paper Bills...oops so maybe we do sulk.... Have a good one :goof:

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 04:59 PM
If you want respect, you should quit whining like the b!tch you are. If you f'ers would have won this game it would be non-stop crap dripping out of your mouth and you know it.

So f'ck off little girl.

bigbry
10-21-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
If you want respect, you should quit whining like the b!tch you are. If you f'ers would have won this game it would be non-stop crap dripping out of your mouth and you know it.

So f'ck off little girl.

Well Koz, there may of been a mention or two that we beat you with scrubs. This game was no lose for phin-fans, we beat you with scrubs or lose with scrubs.:lol:

BB

BigDoug
10-21-2002, 06:35 PM
Scrub this

bigbry
10-21-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by BigDoug
Scrub this

Oh how much sweeter the victory with our full compliment. Sucks to be the Bills! Even in victory an * will follow this W.

Bills are, "space peopel--- they are not from here"----FinMama

BB

harmonkoz
10-21-2002, 09:59 PM
:rolleyes:

beefalow
10-22-2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Pink_Dove
Seems like the Bills are the one with the bye week..

Celebrating and ranting about their decisive and incredible win against the fins...You'd think that they dont have a game next week..I mean i bet they will still be here in a month talking about their great win...

But i guess its time for celebrating .....Since its the first time in 3 years the bills have gone over .500
OPEN UP THE CHAMPAGNE BOYS...THE BILLS HAVE SURPASSED THE .500 MARK...AND IMPROVED THEIR ALL TIME RECORD AGAINST THE FINS TO 26-43...

P.S: How can you not expect fin fans to be sour when all you guys do is rant and rave ?? Looks like you guys won the SB.
If you guys want to have respect i think you should do what the good teams do and what the great fans do...Take it easy...Go to SF boards , Denver boards and all other good teams and youll see that a win is a win but we dont sulk it...That will just get u beat by teams like the Paper Lions or the Paper Bills...oops so maybe we do sulk.... Have a good one :goof: Ah, dude, WE don`t "play" in the games!:goof: We THE FANS can celebrate all we want.Hopefully the "players" will let it rest and concentrate on the lions by Tuesday or wednesday, but as for me and a billion other"true" bills" fans" in here and everywhere else I`m sure were gonna milk it out as long as possible.After all we just beat the hell out of "THE MIGHTY 13-3...12-4...11-5...2003 SUPERBOWL BOUND DOLPHINS":lol: :lol: :lol: They are going to the superbowl ,Right??:lol: :lol: ;) :monkey: fish fans

MarinoFan
10-22-2002, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by beefalow
Ah, dude, WE don`t "play" in the games!:goof: We THE FANS can celebrate all we want.Hopefully the "players" will let it rest and concentrate on the lions by Tuesday or wednesday, but as for me and a billion other"true" bills" fans" in here and everywhere else I`m sure were gonna milk it out as long as possible.After all we just beat the hell out of "THE MIGHTY 13-3...12-4...11-5...2003 SUPERBOWL BOUND DOLPHINS":lol: :lol: :lol: They are going to the superbowl ,Right??:lol: :lol: ;) :monkey: fish fans

Nope, the Bills are:lol: , Now that is fooking comedy!!