This is from ESPN

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2002/10/021021_studdud-1.gif

Look at the bag over the Dolphins head

HofCityFan
10-21-2002, 05:00 PM
Is that mush-mouth from Fat Albert running for the bills:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dolphan39
10-21-2002, 05:05 PM
kinda messed up that we have lost 2 games and both get these duds from ESPN :shakeno:

Quizlet
10-21-2002, 05:06 PM
Hey- dont yell at me- Espn did it.

I think what they are saying is you beat easy teams...but I dont know- thats just a guess.

dolphan39
10-21-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Quizlet
Hey- dont yell at me- Espn did it.

I think what they are saying is you beat easy teams...but I dont know- thats just a guess. Denver and the Colts were push overs :rolleyes:

Quizlet
10-21-2002, 05:13 PM
No offense. But we played Denver and if Travis Henry wasnt hurt we would of beat them. As it is they barely beat us by what--- 4 points. Now I know a win is a win. But that wasnt a hard win by you guys. Given another chance we would beat them...

As far as Indi goes...yes. They are NOT good.

Amars
10-21-2002, 05:22 PM
Lucas deserve that he was the DUD of the week. I'm not surprised.

Hellion
10-21-2002, 05:39 PM
I think it's funny as hell! There should be a bag on the Dolphins head after losing to the Bills!!! How embarrassing!

It's like getting drunk the nite before and waking up next to the ugly chick!
What did I DO?!!!!!

Samphin
10-21-2002, 05:56 PM
Quizlet you have it backward. The reason our losses both got duds was because we didn't beat the easy team, at least those two weeks. They call them duds because we were favored to win through EPSN's eyes and the fact that we didn't isn't because you beat us moreso than we beat ourselves.

Whenever we lose to Buffalo I feel sick as that team should never beat us because they absolutely suck. They are so fortunate the Patriots are retarded and kept Drew in the division. Barfalo better hope he doesn't go down or else you have Alex "i would make Lucas look like god" Van Pelt to backup.

Miami is still in first place...calm down sam, breath....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH we lost to the F'N BILLS!

iceblizzard69
10-21-2002, 06:03 PM
We beat the hard teams but lose to the ones we should be able to handle (Cheifs and Bills, we are better than both of them) You can't win them all.

fabolouspaul
10-21-2002, 06:18 PM
How could u say the Bills are an easy team when they are 2nd in the division?

Hellion
10-21-2002, 06:26 PM
It's not that the Bills are an easy team because their not, they have a good offense, but Miami's defense shut them down and with the starters healthy on offense I seriously doubt there would have been 6 turnovers leading to 17 points for the Bills.

Barbarian
10-21-2002, 06:27 PM
The bills should have been an easy win, especially the way that Miami's D manhandled the Bills "vaunted offense"... Lucas doesn't turn the ball over 6 times and it would have been an easy win.

fabolouspaul
10-21-2002, 06:37 PM
The Bills were playing conservative in the 2nd half. We had the lead, no need for Bledsoe to have 400 yards passing. But i do give credit for all the pressure u guys gave him. We used Henry to carry the load. Check it out. http://www.buffalobills.com/games/index.cfm?cont_id=138246

Barbarian
10-21-2002, 06:41 PM
Conservative play doesn't lead to a 77 QB Rating and an under 50% completion percentage...

and rushing Henry only 22 times in the Game (as opposed to 31 Passes by Bledsoe) isn't conservative playcalling.

(edit)>>> Oh, and before you go and say "look at only the 2nd half of the game, I did, and buffalo called 18 Passing plays in te 2nd half compared to 17 running plays, and 8 of those running plays came in the last 6 minutes of the game, so for 54 minutes buffalo ran Henry only 14 times... conservative, my ar$e.

Thank you for playing... buh bye!

fabolouspaul
10-21-2002, 06:48 PM
The Bills had 16 pass plays and 15 rush plays in the 2nd half. Believe me, that is very conservative for Buffalo.

Barbarian
10-21-2002, 06:53 PM
look at the numbers again, and look at the edit I placed in there, it was 18 Pass plays, and 17 Run plays, and with 8 of those rushes coming in the final 6 minutes on buffalos final real drive (which started at midfield thanks to Lucas' fumble)... so like I posted in that edit... conservative, my arse.

Barbarian
10-21-2002, 07:07 PM
Lets see here

Buffalo Playcalling in the second Half:

3rd Quarter:
12:40 left
run
Pass
Pass
run
run
Pass
Pass
run
Pass
~punt

With 7:48 left
Pass
Pass
run
run
Pass
Pass
~FG

with :36 left
run

4th Quarter
Pass
Pass
~Punt

with 11:26 Left
Pass
run
Pass
Pass
run
Pass
~Punt

With 6:53 left:
Pass
Pass
Pass
~Punt

With 5:19 left in the game Buffalo FINNALY gets conservative (PS: this drive started in Miami Terratory, thanks again Lucas)
run
run
run
run
Pass
run
run
run
run
~FG

with :56 left Bledsoe kneels twice.

so thats 17 Rushes called and 19 Passes called (oops, I miscounted when I said 18)

in the first 4/5ths of the second half there was 9 rushes and 18 passes called.... please tell me again about that conservative playcalling in the second half.

DolfanISS
10-21-2002, 07:13 PM
31 pass atempts is by no means conservative. Henry's rushing had a lot to do with Miami's defensive game plan. STOP BLEDSOE AND THE PASSING GAME FIRST. Remember they had the same game plan against Indy and it worked and they tried to use a stop the run first scheme against the Chiefs and look what happened. If Miami put 8 men in the box Henry wouldn't have done anything but Bledsoe would have had a big day. There were a lot of times where Drew was pressured or sacked because no one was open. Besides the only stat that matters in a football game is POINTS SCORED. Just ask the 2001 PATS who were a cake walk to get into the redzone against but would force a turnover or a field goal after that. The BILLS are a good young team but Miami is better. Buffalo will struggle to beat the LIONS next week mark my words.

Bottom line Bills won though and its over. Get Lucas ready for the Packers. I'm really not worried because I think New England will lose to Denver next Sunday and the Bills will have trouble and possibly lose to Detroit. But even if they win they play the Patriots the following week and although I think the PATS are not the same team that won the superbowl last year the should beat Buffalo. See in 2 weeks Miami will be 2 games up before they even step on the Field Monday Night.

RebaJosh
10-21-2002, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Barbarian
Conservative play doesn't lead to a 77 QB Rating and an under 50% completion percentage...

Since 80 is considered a good rating I guess you guys should not be bragging about holding Drew to 3 points under that.

fabolouspaul
10-21-2002, 07:14 PM
You forgot to note that most of the passes were dump off passes. But i'm just saying that we did not do anything fancy. We used plays that would get time off the clock. We did not do any big strike plays that would risk being intercepted.

fabolouspaul
10-21-2002, 07:15 PM
All I can say is that since we both like different teams, we're virtually never going to agree. LoL

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Hellion
I think it's funny as hell! There should be a bag on the Dolphins head after losing to the Bills!!! How embarrassing!

It's like getting drunk the nite before and waking up next to the ugly chick!
What did I DO?!!!!! ahh getting drunk and going to bed with a 10 and waking up with a 2! thank god the good ole days are over!:D

Barbarian
10-21-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by RebaJosh

Since 80 is considered a good rating I guess you guys should not be bragging about holding Drew to 3 points under that.

Drews average is over 101, so we held him to 23 points under his average, so yes, that is something to brag about.

Barbarian
10-21-2002, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by fabolouspaul
You forgot to note that most of the passes were dump off passes. But i'm just saying that we did not do anything fancy.

And yet, Bledsoe completed less than 1/2 of them... so your saying that Bledsoe can't complete 50% on Dump-off passes? Come on... even I give drew more credit than that. :lol:

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 07:23 PM
The bills should have been an easy win, especially the way that Miami's D manhandled the Bills "vaunted offense"... Lucas doesn't turn the ball over 6 times and it would have been an easy win. you saw what happened when ray wasn't rattled, we scored on the first possession. after that fumbled reverse, ray couldn't touch his ass with either hand!

zsonka
10-21-2002, 07:28 PM
quizlet is an asshole......

we lost our 3 main starters on offensive throws... no team can overcome that and yet we easily could have handled the Bills if Lucas handles the ball well. throw it away or run like Bledsoe.

Bills can thank denver for having a chance this year.
come back in 8 weeks ..... after patriots twice, at chiefs, at jets chargers, packers and dolphins!!!!!!!!

you guys got sooooooooooo lucky with those 3 out........

asshole.............if you were half a man you would be thanking the injury Gods for your break this past weekend...

And you live in a hell hole up their..... i grew up in rochester and they are both grey pig towns.....

you won't make it out of the division but gloat away......

our defense was brilliant considering we gave Bledsoe the ball 6 extra timessssssss..............

zsonka
10-21-2002, 07:35 PM
you are classless.........

And i suppose the bills are better now since you got lucky sunday with one man giving the game away.....

gee dick head i wonder how the bills would have done with price, moulds and beldsoe out ............

you are dreaming if you don't think the phins will regroup in 15 days.........

and who by the way is winning the division right now...........

Buffalo and Rochester are pit hole depressing places to have to exist..... your lucky you at least have the bills...... they do manage to have a fun team most of the time......

but your and idiot for not acting like and adult on this board. internet or not you had a chance to show alittle class. tell these guys and girls good game and i hope you guys get healthy soon..

but you live in asshole land up their . talking **** is all you folks up their no how to do. And you will never get out of grey land...

eat **** and rot away in the good old rotten great lakes area. the snow belt , crap hole of a place..............

fin-atic
10-21-2002, 07:49 PM
You guys have it all wrong. The players not the teams were the studs and Duds. Obviously Miami has beaten Denver, New England, and Indianapolis so they are beating good teams.

Hey Quiz, you got lucky because half our team was on IR. Enjoy it.

Now beat it and get off our board.

fabolouspaul
10-21-2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by zsonka
you are classless.........

And i suppose the bills are better now since you got lucky sunday with one man giving the game away.....

gee dick head i wonder how the bills would have done with price, moulds and beldsoe out ............

you are dreaming if you don't think the phins will regroup in 15 days.........

and who by the way is winning the division right now...........

Buffalo and Rochester are pit hole depressing places to have to exist..... your lucky you at least have the bills...... they do manage to have a fun team most of the time......

but your and idiot for not acting like and adult on this board. internet or not you had a chance to show alittle class. tell these guys and girls good game and i hope you guys get healthy soon..

but you live in asshole land up their . talking **** is all you folks up their no how to do. And you will never get out of grey land...

eat **** and rot away in the good old rotten great lakes area. the snow belt , crap hole of a place..............

The Dolphins are a very boring team to watch.

Barbarian
10-21-2002, 08:12 PM

The Dolphins are a very boring team to watch.

Exciting doesn't win superbowls, we had exciting for 2 decades and no rings to show for it... we'll take boring and 5-2 over exciting and 4-3 anyday. :D

fin-atic
10-21-2002, 08:51 PM
Boring, but still leading the division.

dolfan06
10-21-2002, 08:57 PM

Exciting doesn't win superbowls, we had exciting for 2 decades and no rings to show for it... we'll take boring and 5-2 over exciting and 4-3 anyday. :D exciting doesn't win super bowls alright, but we know what loses them.................

THE BILLS!:D :D :D :D :D :D :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

breckenridge55
10-21-2002, 11:41 PM
First of all, I'm getting sick of this Henry crap. He wouldn't of had all those yards had you guys not jumped on us early. You played conservative.
Secondly, how can you say we don't beat good teams? Since when did Denver suck? Ok, you woulda beat Denver had Henry played, fair enough. We woulda beat you had Fiedler and Chambers played. The game is all about depth. Injuries happen. You lost to Denver, plain and simple. Don't give me that "Henry didn't play crap."

fabolouspaul
10-22-2002, 12:00 AM
When was the last time Miami made it to the Superbowl?

dolfan06
10-22-2002, 12:04 AM
When was the last time Miami made it to the Superbowl? 1985!

4thAndLong
10-22-2002, 12:21 AM
Umm, Barbarian. I give you more credit from our other board (nflhuddles) than for you to say that.

Alot of those screen passes were dropped, I saw Moulds miss a couple comeback routes which showed his back spasms coming into play.

Oh, and dont get me started on those injuries barb, weren't you the one saying the Dolphins wont get any respect till they win it all. http://nflhuddles.proboards10.com/index.cgi?board=AFCEast&action=display&num=1031521884, scroll down a bit to the post that says
_________
A thread from the Dolphins homepage....

Quote:It's funny how everyone keeps saying 'well, it's only the lions.' When Miami whips the Colts people will just say "well, it's only the Colt's" It doesn't matter what they do. Miami isn't going to get the respect they deserve.

Quote:HAHAHA!!! thats right, and then a week later when they beat the Jet's people will say "well, it's just the Jet's. They couldn't even beat the Patsies and could barely beat Buffalo."

My little addition to the thread...
Quote:Then 2 weeks later when we beat the Pats they'll say "well, I guess the Pat's were only one year wonders after all if theyre going to lose to Miami"

you know... the sad thing is that it's true... untill the Phins win it all they won't get any respect. (and maybe not even then )

I guess that only works for Miami, since we beat the Dolphins "but they were all injured" and when we beat you again in December it'll be "but we're not a cold weathered team"

iceblizzard69
10-22-2002, 04:15 PM
When was the last time Miami made it to the Superbowl?

When was the last time Buffalo won the Super Bowl?

harmonkoz
10-22-2002, 04:33 PM
1985!

Dolfan is quite the eager beaver on trivia.

dolfan06
10-22-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz

Dolfan is quite the eager beaver on trivia. i have to be quick on the trigger with this, you stupid bills fans would say 1974. well there's also a 73, 72, and 83!:p