PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Help

UCFinfan86
06-17-2005, 04:01 PM
I jsut won an item. Need for speed underground rivals for PSP. The seller has 0 Feedback and wants to be paid by cashiers check or money order. I am going to do a money order. How safe is money orders? If i send the money order and never recieve the item do i get my full money back? How can i prove i sent the money order? I've used Paypay before and that was easier because its electrionic and on my Credit Card bill. ANy Help is greatly Apprecaited.

mor911
06-17-2005, 04:20 PM
I jsut won an item. Need for speed underground rivals for PSP. The seller has 0 Feedback and wants to be paid by cashiers check or money order. I am going to do a money order. How safe is money orders? If i send the money order and never recieve the item do i get my full money back? How can i prove i sent the money order? I've used Paypay before and that was easier because its electrionic and on my Credit Card bill. ANy Help is greatly Apprecaited.
Money orders usually have a receipt side. It doesn't prove anything but the fact that you bought one. I dunno man... How much is he supposedly selling the game for?

UCFinfan86
06-17-2005, 04:24 PM
20$ and 4$ shipping. He had liek 10 Need for speed auctions. 10 Twisted Metal, 10 of prolly about 7-8 other games all ending around the same time. Im thinking it might be a scam. Im going on vacation next friday and i bought the game for vacation and thinking about it i dont think i could even recieve it by friday so i might just forget it and not even respond to the auction.

dolfan_101
06-17-2005, 04:46 PM
You can report fraud on eBay, so threaten to file a charge if he doesn't send it. But if push comes to shove you gotta do what you gotta do.