PDA

View Full Version : Rapper Cassidy to turn himself in for Murder

Nappy Roots
06-17-2005, 07:42 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Philly rapper Cassidy, aka Barry Reese, is expected to turn himself in this morning on charges of murder

According to police, Cassidy and two men were armed with .45 and .40 caliber handguns, 9 mm pistols, AK47 assault rifles, and 7.62 mm rifles. The rapper and the men fired at three other men after a dispute behind Cass' northwest Philadelphia home around 1am on Apr. 15th. One of the victims, Desmond Hawkins, 22, died with a gunshot wound to the back. The other two men were taken to local hospitals, treated for gunshot wounds, and released. Reportedly, the men were unarmed at the time.

Holy **** they were strapped for real.

Now, Cassidy - whose blowing up the charts with his current hit "I'm A Hustla" and its remix with Mary J. Blige - is expected to turn himself in Friday morning to face conspiracy, weapons possession and homicide charges. A warrant for his arrest was issued June 8th.

Police have also issued a warrant for Abdul West, 23; one of the three shooters. Detectives have yet to identify the third shooter. It's unclear what Cass' relationship is with the gunmen and what was the cause of the dispute with the other three men.

Martel
06-17-2005, 07:44 PM
Damn. Why the **** would he do that!? That is crazy.

Fresh
06-18-2005, 12:47 AM
This dude went from meetin' girls in hotels with R.Kelly, to being a hustla, now a killa. Wtf is wrong with these industry cats....

But I must admit, that "B-Boy Stance" track with Swizz Beats is pretty nice. I'm definitely gonna cop his album on the 28th. But LOL @ Cassidy catchin' a murder trial, who would've ever thought this would happen? Seriously, everybody knows Cass isn't a real gangsta or anything like that. He should just be real, you know what I'm saying?

Dude says he sold Sega Genesis games in elementry school & that's how his hustlin' game began. :lol:

Nappy Roots
06-18-2005, 01:14 PM
This dude went from meetin' girls in hotels with R.Kelly, to being a hustla, now a killa. Wtf is wrong with these industry cats....

But I must admit, that "B-Boy Stance" track with Swizz Beats is pretty nice. I'm definitely gonna cop his album on the 28th. But LOL @ Cassidy catchin' a murder trial, who would've ever thought this would happen? Seriously, everybody knows Cass isn't a real gangsta or anything like that. He should just be real, you know what I'm saying?

Dude says he sold Sega Genesis games in elementry school & that's how his hustlin' game began. :lol:

:roflmao: cassidy probably is trying to show that he is a gangsta, he was just gonna shot at them ya know. guess he never shot an AK before, cause its hard as hell to control where those bullets are flying(not that im a gangsta or anything, my dad had one though). probably shot them dudes on accident!!:rofl3:

wazzy
06-18-2005, 01:31 PM
is this a joke Cassidy:rofl3: :rofl3: I at least thought he would turn into a R Kelly before a killer

Muck
06-18-2005, 01:58 PM
AK's are loud as hell too.

Roman529
06-18-2005, 03:17 PM
I knew he was no good.....

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/06/David_Cassidy_2005_Calendar-1.jpg

FIN-IN-RI
06-18-2005, 04:14 PM
what a maroon