PDA

View Full Version : To the Fishy fan sitting in Sec 412 Row 2 Seat 17

Clumpy
10-21-2002, 09:28 PM
If I had a chance, I would have thrown ya off the upper deck.

This Fishy fan was makin' all types of excuses for your loss to the Bills. He whined abouts the officials.......he whined about injuries (Last time I checked, we are missing 2 starters)...then when he got up to leave, he smacked one of the people in my group and ran like a sissy Fishy fan. He threatened people in our group.....one with a brace on his leg due to surgery and another with a 5 yr old son. Well, because a certain member of the Fins admin is friends with a member of our group......that fan and his friends will undoubtedly lose his privilege of being a Fins season ticket holder :)

AND....to all of ya talkin' she-it about the physical attributes of Bills fans should go to a game in Miami and see exactly the same thing......belching beer-bellys with their shirts off.......makes me want to throw up

It was a great victory for the Bills because few gave us a chance...........especially ya egotistical, unrealistic Fishy fans......go ahead and make excuses!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jaydog57
10-21-2002, 09:34 PM
Nice to meet you and Jaded7, along with the rest of your group. Maybe next time we can party a bit more. Hope you had a safe trip back.:cool:

Clumpy
10-21-2002, 09:44 PM
Same here! Since I am 1-0 in Pro Player, I just may make it a yearly trip :)

I shouldn't lump all Fins fans as my post seems to state, but I've been steamed since the end of the game about it!

PhinsTD
10-21-2002, 10:42 PM
Well when we have our QB back it will be a much diff story. The Phins were obviously a much better team, with the huge exception of QB. We handed you all but 6 pts.

If a Fin Fan did that he's a wuss. But to say the Bills two starters out in any way compare to the Phins losing their starting QB is laughable. Not to mention our two starting WR's.

Predaphin
10-21-2002, 10:47 PM
Where you flying in from Clump?

FFiB
10-21-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
If I had a chance, I would have thrown ya off the upper deck.

This Fishy fan was makin' all types of excuses for your loss to the Bills. He whined abouts the officials.......he whined about injuries (Last time I checked, we are missing 2 starters)...then when he got up to leave, he smacked one of the people in my group and ran like a sissy Fishy fan. He threatened people in our group.....one with a brace on his leg due to surgery and another with a 5 yr old son. Well, because a certain member of the Fins admin is friends with a member of our group......that fan and his friends will undoubtedly lose his privilege of being a Fins season ticket holder :)

AND....to all of ya talkin' she-it about the physical attributes of Bills fans should go to a game in Miami and see exactly the same thing......belching beer-bellys with their shirts off.......makes me want to throw up

It was a great victory for the Bills because few gave us a chance...........especially ya egotistical, unrealistic Fishy fans......go ahead and make excuses!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey now...not all dolfans are like that...actually in our section opponents are always treated well...and with respect.

Coral Reefer
10-22-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by FFiB

Hey now...not all dolfans are like that...actually in our section opponents are always treated well...and with respect.

Who knows if that even happened. :rolleyes:

DOLPHAN1
10-22-2002, 01:15 AM
there is no excuse for behavior like that, regardless of where the game is. you should not have had to edure such behavior. however, i have seen a few games in ralph wilson and let me tell you...each time i was very dissapointed by the "general" poor behavior of the fans. ihave been pelted with cups, food, paper..you name it. again, i am soorry for your experience.

THATHURMANATOR
10-22-2002, 02:04 AM
"The Phins were obviously a much better team, with the huge exception of QB."

Whatever dude!!! What is so obvious about it??? Your D was very healthy and Henry ran all over them There is absolutly nothing obvious about which is a better team.

Jaydog57
10-22-2002, 02:10 AM
If it wasn't for that guy, me and Michele might have never made it. That guy is a host and a half. If you ever make it down, hook up with him. He know's his way around the stadium and is a BLAST to hang with. Keeps you laughing. Thanks man, we had a great time thanks to you. Hope to see you for the Raiders game.:)

BigDoug
10-22-2002, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
there is no excuse for behavior like that, regardless of where the game is. you should not have had to edure such behavior. however, i have seen a few games in ralph wilson and let me tell you...each time i was very dissapointed by the "general" poor behavior of the fans. ihave been pelted with cups, food, paper..you name it. again, i am soorry for your experience.

It's those damn Canadians, eh! :D

Clumpy
10-22-2002, 10:08 AM
It must be those frickin Canadians, eh?

All ya gotta do is excape across the border, eh!

:lol:

The_Philster
10-26-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Trekbiz

Who knows if that even happened. :rolleyes:

If CP is talking about the same guy we've talked about in the Zone, he did that and more....he actually threw a punch at one of our members...for simply being a Bills fan. :yell:

dolfan25
10-27-2002, 12:37 AM
What's the point to this thread.

Do you think the guy likely posts here. Let me take a guess that most people who get drunk at games and start fights don't post on their team's MB. It's ****ty what happened but do I care?, no, not really. And if you think the same thing doesn't happen at each and every Bills home game you're deluding yourself. Every time I've been to Rich or the Ralph there is always fights and if the Bills are losing, look out. This is not only a problem in Miami but a problem in every NFL stadium. I suggest you wear a Fins jersey when going to a Bills game and see the kind of treatment you get. I assure you it's not that nice.

sugarcane
10-27-2002, 07:33 AM
I've had sh!t thrown at me in fuffalo too,and the billies won the game.....pathetic!

Clumpy
10-27-2002, 08:35 AM
I'm packin' next year!

finfan54
10-27-2002, 10:40 AM
this thread is redicualous. ive been to about ten games between the bills and fins including the championship game when they tore down the field goal posts. what i saw was a travesty. 13 year olds with there dads f-bombing shula and everything else they could throw at someone with a fins hat on. anything these morons say about fans in proplayer is redicualous because it is not just one dude that comes at you, but many many many bills fans who think it is allright to beat the crap out of someone simply cus your in a public forum that is owned by a detroit resident.:monkey:

RobertHoover
10-27-2002, 10:57 AM
I was with you 54 until the last line. Fans in every stadium can be idiots. It happens in every city and in every park.

What does that last line mean?

dolfan25
10-27-2002, 01:51 PM
Ralph Wilson lives in Detroit

Clumpy
10-27-2002, 08:30 PM
He also lives in WNY and in Florida :rolleyes:

Clumpy
10-27-2002, 08:31 PM
BTW: I really could care less about abusive language........physical abuse is different

phinphan
10-27-2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
BTW: I really could care less about abusive language........

Or language generally. The expression is: 'couldn't care less'.

:p

Sorry, a pet hate of mine ;)

Clumpy
10-27-2002, 08:46 PM
Maybe south of the Mason-Dixon :lol: