PDA

View Full Version : dave wannstedt to become a doctor

mercury 40
06-17-2005, 07:46 PM
I realize that we sometimes discuss what if or maybe threads so i thought i would redo this thread with a what if thread.
what if dan was still our qb with the players we have now where would we be ranked in the rankings?
what if brian greise was still our qb would our qb situation be like now?
what if madonna comes to miami and has a wardrobe malfunction ?
what if wanny , al gore and jay feidler were all hoding a office at the white house ?
what if terrel owens would have signed with us how good would recieving corp be ?
what if it was to be discovered that the world was flat ?
what if jessica simpson was right and buffalos could fly ?
this much is for sure i am going on vacation starting this evening so dday , jimi , aqua, and finfanforlife you guys will have to hold down the fort while i am gone for a week or two.
just for the record i will be back and be better than ever so chow.

A Wing Pilot
06-17-2005, 09:31 PM
chirp chirp ..... Hello is this thing on... hello anybody????

LtDan
06-18-2005, 01:05 PM
this is only my opinion but if dave strikes out as coach in pitt i heard he will try his hand at being a doctor why? who the heck knows. I will say this if dave was a doctor his biggest opsticle will be arm surgery because he was in such denial about jay as qb . here is what to expect if you guys have to use wanny as a doctor . patient " hey doc it hurts when i throw the football more than 39 yds. " dave " well uh ,uh , i dont know, ugh , maybe your wide recievers are going downfield too far and thats why your arm hurts"
patient " well doc ," what do you recomend I do ?
dave " well uh , you should blame your recievers for running too far down field. your really close , to being a great qb so take a week off and take your team to a movie and your arm will heal up"
patient " thanks doc "
guys i am just throwing this out there as a what if type of thing because i had a nightmare a couple knights ago.WTF??

Noodle Arm
06-18-2005, 01:14 PM
Merc...remember... I'm doing this to HELP you! (http://www.aa.org/)

mercury 40
06-18-2005, 02:35 PM
its ok gang i was just foolen around trying to distract from all the ricky threads . i am sorry gang but i failed you with a nitwitted atempt at humor . what was i thinking? hell i dont remember.

d-day
06-18-2005, 03:17 PM
its ok gang i was just foolen around trying to distract from all the ricky threads . i am sorry gang but i failed you with a nitwitted atempt at humor . what was i thinking? hell i dont remember.

well said