PDA

View Full Version : My Fantasy Team(Yahoo)

Prime
06-18-2005, 05:49 PM
What do you guys think about my FF team?

QB- M.Vick- E.Manning

RB- R.Johnson- B.Westbrook- L.Suggs- T.Henry

WR- H.Ward- I.Bruce- Key.Johnson- K.McCardell

TE- B.Franks- B.Troupe

K- D.Akers

DEF- Panthers- Redskins

Prime
06-18-2005, 08:46 PM
23 views and not a single reply.

:feedback:

DonShula84
06-18-2005, 09:02 PM
I think it is pretty good. Doesnt blow me away but it is pretty solid.

jcblanco22
06-18-2005, 09:04 PM

QB- M.Vick- E.Manning

TE- B.Franks- B.Troupe

K- D.Akers

DEF- Panthers- Redskins

I think it looks pretty solid overall. Vick is going to be good for some outstanding rushing performances and a solid passing performance from time to time. I've been reading a lot of opinions stating that Eli will take a few major steps in his game this season, I guess you just have to wonder about the stability of his No. 1 receiver right now.

I like your RBs. I think Rudi Johnson and the Bengals offense as a whole will have an outstanding year (I took Carson Palmer fairly early in a draft a few days ago, so I'm certainly hoping so). I like Westbrook as your 3rd guy, since Buckhalter will be back this season, but I think Suggs is going to step it up and render Droughns an 8-10 carry a game back. Plus, you never know what team might lose a back and consequently trade for Henry this summer, instantly making him a starter and a steal for you.

Wide receiver-wise you are in good shape w/ Ward, whom I think will bounce back from a down year fantasy-wise last year. Bruce just needs to make sure he is medically cleared (he had that irregular heart test) and he should be an excellent #2. Keyshawn and Keenan are probably good for 6-8 TDs easy.

You know Franks is always good for 4-5 TDs at the TE spot, but I think you may have the super sleeper of all of your picks in Ben Troupe. I can see McNair relying on him like he used to do with Wycheck, except this guy's faster and bigger.

What can you say about Akers, he is rock-solid. Nice kicker.

I love your defenses. Carolina gave up some points last year, but you know the sacks are usually going to be in high numbers with them. With a lot of sacks usually comes a fair amount of turnovers as well. The Redskins, based on last year's stats, are an excellent choice as well. And they accomplished what they did last year with Arrington out a large part of the season. The Sean Taylor situation is the only wildcard there.

I assume this is from the league that drafted last night. I tried to join, but it was too late. Anyhow, good luck to you, it looks like you're in good shape.

Meanwhile, I'll be on the prowl over here trying to join any other leagues that may be starting up!

Prime
06-18-2005, 09:08 PM
I think it looks pretty solid overall. Vick is going to be good for some outstanding rushing performances and a solid passing performance from time to time. I've been reading a lot of opinions stating that Eli will take a few major steps in his game this season, I guess you just have to wonder about the stability of his No. 1 receiver right now.

I like your RBs. I think Rudi Johnson and the Bengals offense as a whole will have an outstanding year (I took Carson Palmer fairly early in a draft a few days ago, so I'm certainly hoping so). I like Westbrook as your 3rd guy, since Buckhalter will be back this season, but I think Suggs is going to step it up and render Droughns an 8-10 carry a game back. Plus, you never know what team might lose a back and consequently trade for Henry this summer, instantly making him a starter and a steal for you.

Wide receiver-wise you are in good shape w/ Ward, whom I think will bounce back from a down year fantasy-wise last year. Bruce just needs to make sure he is medically cleared (he had that irregular heart test) and he should be an excellent #2. Keyshawn and Keenan are probably good for 6-8 TDs easy.

You know Franks is always good for 4-5 TDs at the TE spot, but I think you may have the super sleeper of all of your picks in Ben Troupe. I can see McNair relying on him like he used to do with Wycheck, except this guy's faster and bigger.

What can you say about Akers, he is rock-solid. Nice kicker.

I love your defenses. Carolina gave up some points last year, but you know the sacks are usually going to be in high numbers with them. With a lot of sacks usually comes a fair amount of turnovers as well. The Redskins, based on last year's stats, are an excellent choice as well. And they accomplished what they did last year with Arrington out a large part of the season. The Sean Taylor situation is the only wildcard there.

I assume this is from the league that drafted last night. I tried to join, but it was too late. Anyhow, good luck to you, it looks like you're in good shape.

Meanwhile, I'll be on the prowl over here trying to join any other leagues that may be starting up!

:eek: Wow

Thanks for your very indepth reply man. :up:

Buddwalk
06-18-2005, 09:58 PM

QB- M.Vick- E.Manning

TE- B.Franks- B.Troupe

K- D.Akers

DEF- Panthers- Redskins

considering your in the same league as me...its aight

mines better :D

QB Trent Green
RB Carnell Williams
RB Lamont Jordan
RB Fred Taylor
RB Frank Gore
WR Chad Johnson
WR Anquan Boldin
WR Derrick Mason
WR Mark Clayton
WR Charles Rogers
TE Doug Jolley
K Matt Stover
DEF Dallas
DEF KC

Buddwalk
06-18-2005, 10:08 PM
My dad plays in the same league as us and heres his fantasy team...note he did a autodraft

QB Brett Favre
RB Clinton Portis
RB Willis Mcgahee
RB Stephen Davis
WR Drew Bennett
WR Steve Smith
WR Santana Moss
WR Reggie Brown
TE Alge Crumpler
TE Boo Williams
K Jason Elam
K Rian Lindell
DEF Philadelphia
DEF Houston

Prime
06-18-2005, 10:36 PM
considering your in the same league as me...its aight

mines better :D

QB Trent Green
RB Carnell Williams
RB Lamont Jordan
RB Fred Taylor
RB Frank Gore
WR Chad Johnson
WR Anquan Boldin
WR Derrick Mason
WR Mark Clayton
WR Charles Rogers
TE Doug Jolley
K Matt Stover
DEF Dallas
DEF KC

I got a question for you. I was wondering on why you took Gore over Barlow? I was going to ask you that but the draft page went down before i got the chance to.

jcblanco22
06-18-2005, 10:45 PM
:eek: Wow

Thanks for your very indepth reply man. :up:

Well damn, it seemed like you were going to be in a complete funk all night if someone didn't respond, so I took the bull by the horns! :D

Buddwalk
06-18-2005, 11:26 PM
I got a question for you. I was wondering on why you took Gore over Barlow? I was going to ask you that but the draft page went down before i got the chance to.

Gore is now the favorite to win the job...dont forget if healthy he was a starter over willis mcgahee

Its a maybe thing right now...it was my last pick so oh well

Prime
06-18-2005, 11:36 PM
Gore is now the favorite to win the job...dont forget if healthy he was a starter over willis mcgahee

Its a maybe thing right now...it was my last pick so oh well

I didnt see it until now but Barlow got drafted in the 10 round. So now i understand your pick of Gore.

Buddwalk
06-18-2005, 11:41 PM
I didnt see it until now but Barlow got drafted in the 10 round. So now i understand your pick of Gore.

Barlow was cut today

Prime
06-19-2005, 12:00 AM
Barlow was cut today

I know, and i am sure somebody will pick him up soon.

FIN-IN-RI
06-19-2005, 10:22 PM
i thought my draft came out pretty decent - autopick pre-ranked

Buddwalk
06-19-2005, 10:41 PM
i thought my draft came out pretty decent - autopick pre-ranked

yeah you had a decent one you did get LT :D

DonShula84
06-19-2005, 10:55 PM
Barlow was cut today

He was lol. Damn I missed that, or are you talking about just in your league?