PDA

View Full Version : vacation time sorry guys but

mercury 40
06-18-2005, 07:49 PM
i must leave you guys to go chase some fine looking women whether its in alaska or paris france. i might even shape the minds of those misguided europeans if i go there . after i take this hard earned vacation i am letting you guys know that i am doing this at taxpayer expense so thank you for making this possible . now about the miami passing game i really belive that we might trade ricky for either terrel owens or for drew brees but more than likely we will draft a qb next year.
ok you guys i know you all look up to me for inspiration and comedy relief but i am burned out and need a woman or two in order to reinergize me. so try not worry the mercury will return to make you all see things my way.

so sex and fun here I come and move out of the way people ,merc here has a loaded keg of beer and i am very dangerous. lawn mower is runing now so goodby from the palace mercury 40

DonShula84
06-18-2005, 07:58 PM
i really belive that we might trade ricky for either terrel owens or for drew brees but more than likely we will draft a qb next year.

You're joking right?

painnotpleasure
06-18-2005, 08:00 PM
You're joking right? I think that :eyebrow: has already started:drinker: if you know what I mean. :groucho:

FanMarino
06-18-2005, 08:00 PM
we'll draft a qb. have a good vacation. dont bother with France tho. they dont shave their armpits (apparently!)

Gofish1331
06-18-2005, 08:02 PM
Merc. No offense but I think you already tapped the keg, and drank most of it. Drew Brees? Have a good holiday your obviously tired!;)

d-day
06-18-2005, 11:07 PM
merc - enjoy your time off - remember don't drink and drive lawnmowers...

Buddwalk
06-18-2005, 11:49 PM
Your not supposed to drink the bong water buddy :D

Roman529
06-19-2005, 02:33 AM
Sounds like Merc is needing a vacation. :D