PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo game ball goes to.........

MarinoFan
10-22-2002, 01:04 PM
Ray Lucas. You guys don't deserve the win as much as we deserve the loss. Freaking Lucas played like he was wearing red and blue under the jersey. Here's to playing on Dec. 1st, with a full deck of cards. Good luck, you're gonna need it.

RobertHoover
10-22-2002, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the game ball fella. Coming from you it means so very much.

You know, I'm a huge fan of Marino's TV work to. That's what you're talking about in your username right? You're not living in the past or anything, are you?

MarinoFan
10-22-2002, 01:13 PM
Dude, I am a fan of Marino, the Player, the Man, the Legend. I am not living in the past, I just am fond of everything he did in Miami, football related, community, and everywhere else. He is and was great, and not even you can contest that. Now for today, I don't want him back, he can't play anymore. He can probably throw the rock better than at least half the QB's in the league, but his time is up. Here's hoping Fiedler comes back sooner and Lucas don't choke on it too hard.

harmonkoz
10-22-2002, 01:33 PM
Dude, I am a fan of Marino, the Player, the Man, the Legend.

Fruit-loop. You probably would sniff the place he laid his underwear last night with a schpeel like that.

MarinoFan
10-22-2002, 03:10 PM
don't even go there man. You only wish you had him on the Jilly girls.

harmonkoz
10-22-2002, 03:20 PM
You only wish you had him on the Jilly girls.

Why?

:monkey: Marino

RobertHoover
10-22-2002, 03:21 PM
Actually MFan, we had a QB at the same time who beat Dan on a consistant basis. I'm thinking most Bills fans were happy with our guy.

harmonkoz
10-22-2002, 03:23 PM
beat Dan on a consistant basis

Keywords in bold

MarinoFan
10-22-2002, 03:32 PM
okay, you got me. You guys just had the team. You know damn well we had the better QB. We only won games then because of Danny. You guys had Thurman and the gang, that could be the difference, you think? You have to admit Marino was the best arm to ever fire a football.

harmonkoz
10-22-2002, 03:35 PM
Marino had that damn quick release. I think that is what made him great, sure he had a great arm.

You will not find a Bill's fan ANYWHERE that will tell you that Marino was better than Kelly. Because he wasn't.

MarinoFan
10-22-2002, 03:37 PM
HAHAHA, okay, if you want to think that. Kelly had the supporting staff, not the ability. I guess your heart makes you be a homer and say Kelly is better. No way is he even near.

harmonkoz
10-22-2002, 03:41 PM
I did not say Kelly was better. I merely said that Marino was not better than Kelly.

I think they both were great QB's in thier own way. Personally I liked Kelly, he was tough as nails.

RobertHoover
10-22-2002, 03:45 PM
Neither was better IMO, they were just different. Kelly won more and was probably a better leader, Marino was physically more talented.

MarinoFan
10-22-2002, 03:47 PM
I think the same. Marino had more God given ability where Kelly just made it happen, I guess. I just wonder what Danny could've done with the support Kelly had. Kelly is a classy guy and I can't hate him, his is UM alumni. what a coincidence the best of everything comes from Miami. hmmmm

MarinoFan
10-22-2002, 03:49 PM
and of course, personally you liked Kelly, he played on your team.

harmonkoz
10-22-2002, 03:49 PM
I like to think of them both being products of Pennsylvania, they both happened to pass through Miami at different points in their lives. :rolleyes:

MarinoFan
10-22-2002, 03:50 PM
DOH, you are right. SORRRRRRRRRRY.