PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Mike Tyson quotes

TerryTate
06-20-2005, 04:26 AM
which are your favorites? This link doesnt have the quotes from his latest blunder of a fight. Yea, he wants to be a missionary remember?

http://kjkolb.tripod.com/homepage/miketysonquotes.html

“I want to throw down your kid and stomp on his testicles, and then you will know what it is like to experience waking up everyday as me. And only then will you feel my pain.”

[To a female reporter] "It's no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you want to, you know."

"There's no one perfect. We're always gonna do that. Jimmy Swaggart is lascivious, Mike Tyson is lascivious -- but we're not criminally, at least I'm not, criminally lascivious. You know what I mean. I may like to fornicate more than other people -- it's just who I am. I sacrifice so much of my life, can I at least get laid? I mean, I been robbed of my most of my money, can I at least get [oral sex] without the people wanting to harass me and wanting to throw me in jail?"

"I'm on the Zoloft [an antidepressant] to keep from killing y'all."

"I really dig Hannibal. Hannibal had real guts. He rode elephants into Cartilage."

"I guess I'm gonna fade into Bolivian."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden *********ing."

byroan
06-20-2005, 04:31 AM
:rofl: I think everything Iron Mike says is funny. But crap, he is/was on Zoloft? I've got to get off that stuff now. :lol:

Clark Kent
06-20-2005, 09:45 AM
"My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."

"You're sweet. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend."

Tyson on Tyrell Biggs' complaining to him about low blows "Low blows? Low blows? Huh! Motherf**ker you're fittin' to die!"

"He was screaming like my wife."

"I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin. When we got to the gorilla cage there was 1 big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined."

"All praise is to Allah, I'll fight any man, any animal, if Jesus were here I'd fight him too."

good ole Tyson.

UltraDol-Fan
06-20-2005, 09:50 AM
I like any quote that he says ludicrous.

Muck
06-20-2005, 10:06 AM
"Everybody's got a gameplan till they get punched in the face."

"My power is discombobulatingly devastating. I could feel is muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I deliver punches with murderous intentions. I want to drive a man's nose bone into his brain."

Muck
06-20-2005, 10:08 AM
Oh I just did a search and found this gem. :rofl3:

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died. I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand. He was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile ******."

Clark Kent
06-20-2005, 10:13 AM
I like any quote that he says ludicrous."My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel is muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

SCall13
06-20-2005, 12:27 PM
"How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills."

After he said this, I couldn't wait until he got clobbered. About a year later, Buster Douglas ended his reign. And I predicted it! Sure, i was somewhat lucky in my prediction. But i had told everyone that Douglas was going to out box Tyson and eventually TKO him. I was wrong about the TKO. But what a great ending it was.
Douglas was a smart boxer - not a slugger and not dumb enough to go in there and throw bombs with Tyson and he wasn't scared and wasn't going to back pedal and run. He had great reach and good speed that would keep Tyson outside and he was too smart for Tyson. Everyone else either whithered under his pressure or was just plain scared. Douglas picked him apart and ultimately ended his career. At the time, I loved it. Now, I feel somewhat sorry for Tyson. He let people he trusted take advantage of him and his lack of common sense and as a result, he is broke. If I were him I'd want to step on a crush their testicles. :lol:

Clark Kent
06-20-2005, 01:26 PM

After he said this, I couldn't wait until he got clobbered. About a year later, Buster Douglas ended his reign. And I predicted it! Sure, i was somewhat lucky in my prediction. But i had told everyone that Douglas was going to out box Tyson and eventually TKO him. I was wrong about the TKO. But what a great ending it was.
Douglas was a smart boxer - not a slugger and not dumb enough to go in there and throw bombs with Tyson and he wasn't scared and wasn't going to back pedal and run. He had great reach and good speed that would keep Tyson outside and he was too smart for Tyson. Everyone else either whithered under his pressure or was just plain scared. Douglas picked him apart and ultimately ended his career. At the time, I loved it. Now, I feel somewhat sorry for Tyson. He let people he trusted take advantage of him and his lack of common sense and as a result, he is broke. If I were him I'd want to step on a crush their testicles. :lol:

You predicted Buster Douglas beating Mike? BD was a nobody, and has accomplished so little (Tyson and that's it). But if you say so...

GreenMonster
06-20-2005, 02:38 PM
Mike should be an American Idol judge..

TerryTate
06-20-2005, 02:40 PM
Mike should be an American Idol judge..

I said a few weeks ago that Monday Night Football should make him the third man in the broadcast booth with michaels and madden.

Maybe he can join Madden at NBC now.

GreenMonster
06-20-2005, 02:49 PM
I said a few weeks ago that Monday Night Football should make him the third man in the broadcast booth with michaels and madden.

Maybe he can join Madden at NBC now.

That would sweet.. Some team should put the guy on special teams, just tell him kill man with ball, get money...

SCall13
06-20-2005, 02:49 PM
You predicted Buster Douglas beating Mike? BD was a nobody, and has accomplished so little (Tyson and that's it). But if you say so...

I said it was luck that I got it right. Douglas was considered a nobody, but he alwyas fought well when he wanted to. His problem was that he was lazy. he was very motivated for the Tyson fight. You also need to take into consideration how lightly Tyson took Douglas. He didn't think there was ANY possible way he'd lose. So he didn't really train hard. (I took that into consideration when i predicted it.)
I should add that I did predict it, but was to chicken to bet anyone on it. I wish I would have. i would have made some money.

By the way, Douglas proved how lazy he was. He took one more big fight (Holyfield), made his millions and turned into a slob.

Muck
06-22-2005, 04:44 PM

I tell ya what though. As well as he fought, Douglas was lucky to win that fight.

When Tyson knocked him down in the 8th(?), Douglas got a 14-count. The ref started his count five seconds after the time keeper. Douglas got up on nine (14).

But you're right. Douglas was pretty lazy. For the Tyson fight though, he was motivated by his mother, who had died shortly before the fight. And fought the fight of his life.

Muck
06-22-2005, 04:47 PM
I was just searching for some Tyson-Douglas stuff and came upon this article. Very good read. I consider myself a pretty good resource on Tyson's early career. But I learned a lot of things I didn't know about that fight here.

http://www.boxing-monthly.co.uk/content/0106/one.htm

dolfan_101
06-22-2005, 07:23 PM
Didn't Mike something like he wanted to eat someone's kids, and he was gonna pop a cap in that mofo's head???

Trackstar
06-23-2005, 12:09 AM
"My defense was impregnable"

"I take my hand off to him"

spydertl79
06-23-2005, 08:26 PM
bump