PDA

View Full Version : Fish..pushing the" panic "button!....



Billhoff
10-22-2002, 06:52 PM
Signing Carter is a desperate move, knee jerk reaction to a humiliating beating givin by a division rivalry.Can`t ya take a loss?..Maybe?..Maybe not? Now I hear the rumor about Aikmen comming out of the booth to become a fish,what next?if your tightend chicken Mc night goes down do you call Todd Christnson?SerTAAAANE goes down call Ronnie Lot?What about your team backups the guys who have been to the minnie camps , training camps,they busted sweat for 5 months..Not good enough? they suck?badly coached?or just plain stupid? what is it?Looks to me like you have 22 starters the rest suck bull balls with warf DNA on them.....If your offensive line had not stunk up the stadium and your run defense had not been like a used tissue paper and our swarming defense had not put constant pressure and hurries on "scape goat'Lucas, all this desperation of urgency would not be happening and the big RED button would not of been pushed.:eek: :eek: :monkey: sour grape fans!

iceblizzard69
10-22-2002, 07:34 PM
Carter agreed to a contract before the game but he couldn't sign until yesterday because he had to pass a physical you dumb moron.

Billhoff
10-22-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Carter agreed to a contract before the game but he couldn't sign until yesterday because he had to pass a physical you dumb moron. I stand corrected you pushed the "panic button ........"BEFORE" AND AFTER" the game!:goof: :evil: :lol: :lol:

Capt. Dick
10-22-2002, 07:56 PM
The signing had nothing to do with the loss. He was signed because of the loss of OG.

iceblizzard69
10-22-2002, 09:32 PM
Billhoff is too stupid to understand that concept.

3W
10-22-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Signing Carter is a desperate move, knee jerk reaction to a humiliating beating givin by a division rivalry.Can`t ya take a loss?..Maybe?..Maybe not? Now I hear the rumor about Aikmen comming out of the booth to become a fish,what next?if your tightend chicken Mc night goes down do you call Todd Christnson?SerTAAAANE goes down call Ronnie Lot?What about your team backups the guys who have been to the minnie camps , training camps,they busted sweat for 5 months..Not good enough? they suck?badly coached?or just plain stupid? what is it?Looks to me like you have 22 starters the rest suck bull balls with warf DNA on them.....If your offensive line had not stunk up the stadium and your run defense had not been like a used tissue paper and our swarming defense had not put constant pressure and hurries on "scape goat'Lucas, all this desperation of urgency would not be happening and the big RED button would not of been pushed.:eek: :eek: :monkey: sour grape fans!

BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Now that is some funny sh!t..go on wth your bad self Billhoff!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Miami meltdown has begun!!:D :lol: :lol:

MoFinz
10-22-2002, 11:25 PM
Said the Bills fans looking up longingly at the Dolphins atop the division:lol:

Enjoy the view boys, it's gonna be the same for you all season long. Hope ya dont strain those Bovine necks

The Phantom
10-22-2002, 11:33 PM
Yeah...Cris Carter is the answer boys..! Hell,why not and go out and get a retired QB to add to the "Geritol Gang" ..? I have heard that Terry Bradshaw might have a snap or two left in him ...Howie Long can help out the dropping off defense..and Jimmy Johnson can teach Dave Wannstedt how to run a simple offensive scheme.......Wannstedt f-ed up the Bears,next comes the Dolphins......wish the bastard would consider a St.Louis Rams job,before he eventually retires..:goof:

Mr.Reality
10-22-2002, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by MoFinz
Said the Bills fans looking up longingly at the Dolphins atop the division:lol:

Enjoy the view boys, it's gonna be the same for you all season long.
Not if they play like they did last week every week.

I don't know. Maybe Carter is exactly what Miami needs. They could use somebody to take charge of that cluster frick.

poornate
10-23-2002, 12:07 AM
If I could find a way to get my foot over all you Jill fans and stomp I swear to God you would splatter.

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by poornate
If I could find a way to get my foot over all you Jill fans and stomp I swear to God you would splatter.

Jill fans..? Sorry to disapoint you here....but maybe I can help with your denial....it's an easy 12http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifprogram...it's called."GET OVER IT ALREADY"

Write me a check for 5K,and we can sit down and discuss your dilema's..http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

poornate
10-23-2002, 12:14 AM
Shouldn't you be putting on your footies and spanking it under your strawberry shortcakes sheets at this time of night?

Mr.Reality
10-23-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by poornate
Shouldn't you be putting on your footies and spanking it under your strawberry shortcakes sheets at this time of night?
Why? Is this your usual time?

poornate
10-23-2002, 12:25 AM
bathe.

Mr.Reality
10-23-2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by poornate
bathe.
You know, you took the words right out of my mouth. In fact, I was just about to come up with that one. Tip of my tongue. Spur of the moment. I was shocked at the sight of it. I thought I was the first one who ever thought of it. I was thinking of copyrighting it. I was thinking of making a movie based on the novel of the same name. I was thinking of poems. Impressionist paintings! You know what they say? Great minds think alike. Realizing this I realized it had to be a pretty ****ty concept.

poornate
10-23-2002, 12:45 AM
You just don't warrant a well thought out response. Unlike you I don't have the luxury of thinking up a post for 17F'N minutes. Here I am, busily trying to get this phantom guy to keep posting and you keep getting in the way.

poornate
10-23-2002, 12:46 AM
is it hard to be unimportant?

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom


Jill fans..? Sorry to disapoint you here....but maybe I can help with your denial....it's an easy 12http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifprogram...it's called."GET OVER IT ALREADY"

Write me a check for 5K,and we can sit down and discuss your dilema's..http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif so this is that other 5k check sh!t you were talking about. the guy is original, stupid, but original!:rolleyes:

poornate
10-23-2002, 12:48 AM
3 times! same post!

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 12:49 AM
hey condom, ya got anymore pics, if i gotta read you're garbage, i want something to look at!

Mr.Reality
10-23-2002, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by poornate
Here I am, busily trying to get this phantom guy to keep posting and you keep getting in the way.
Sounds like you have puppy love.

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 01:00 AM
dolfan06~patheticnate..oops,my bad..meant poornate,and the Miamian..? definitely describes it best.....
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2002/10/1996tbweevil2-1.jpg
I present the 3 Blind Dolphin fans..:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

poornate
10-23-2002, 01:02 AM
Jesus you're stupid. Please come back tomorrow night. I really need to get to bed yet i would hate to miss a single one of your posts.

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by poornate
Jesus you're stupid. Please come back tomorrow night. I really need to get to bed yet i would hate to miss a single one of your posts. nate, i can't believe how lucky we are, this moron just staggered in here with a 5k bad check and we're getting all this entertainment for nothing. what a maroon!

poornate
10-23-2002, 01:11 AM
I would pay to see him in an argument with some of our other brilliant hanger-ons. Did you notice how quiet the packer fans have been?

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by poornate
I would pay to see him in an argument with some of our other brilliant hanger-ons. Did you notice how quiet the packer fans have been? yeah, i've been talking football in the main forum, those with low foreheads and a 14cc brain come in here!:D

poornate
10-23-2002, 01:16 AM
We've got a case study of that right here.

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by poornate
We've got a case study of that right here.

Oh that's for sure....listen here dolfan06 a.k.a. Beavis and patheticnate a.k.a. Butt-Head you guys are the best entertainment one can find...it's so hilarious knowing that you cannot sway away,knowing that I'll keep on posting till you grow tired of me...I own your thoughts...I make your moves...I make you post out of anger at a constant rate of speed that allow you to..! Are you lil' twinks getting tired..? It might be time for you to go to bed soon....I can be here all night if you need me to....for I am the one who is making your next move.. :evil:


...........................................Family Portrait..........................................
of dolfan06 & his best friend in the whole wide world..poornate
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2002/10/smallbnb-1.gif
God,like this Phantom dude is cool...he's like the coolest thing to ever happen to us dude..hahahahuhhggbwaahaha

poornate
10-23-2002, 01:29 AM
Of course you can be here all night. You are unemployed and have an empty bed. We all don't have that luxury.

Mr.Reality
10-23-2002, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by poornate
Of course you can be here all night. You are unemployed and have an empty bed. We all don't have that luxury.
Who's "We"? You seem to be the only one in Miami with nothing to do at this hour.

poornate
10-23-2002, 01:36 AM
I'm not in Miami.

Around here you sit inside or get capped. Or west nile, or malaria, or robbed, or anthrax, or have a plane crash into you, or a host of other really sh*tty things. I'll stay right here. I'm just waiting for the shower chief then, rest assured, I'm off to bed.

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by poornate
Of course you can be here all night. You are unemployed and have an empty bed. We all don't have that luxury.
LOL.....I'm 36 and retired asshole......guess some of us knew how to make it big,without punching a time clock at McDonald's..:lol:

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom


Oh that's for sure....listen here dolfan06 a.k.a. Beavis and patheticnate a.k.a. Butt-Head you guys are the best entertainment one can find...it's so hilarious knowing that you cannot sway away,knowing that I'll keep on posting till you grow tired of me...I own your thoughts...I make your moves...I make you post out of anger at a constant rate of speed that allow you to..! Are you lil' twinks getting tired..? It might be time for you to go to bed soon....I can be here all night if you need me to....for I am the one who is making your next move.. :evil:


...........................................Family Portrait..........................................
of dolfan06 & his best friend in the whole wide world..poornate
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2002/10/smallbnb-1.gif
God,like this Phantom dude is cool...he's like the coolest thing to ever happen to us dude..hahahahuhhggbwaahaha i knew this dude had a whole library full of cartoons, i was over on a raider board and when they ran out of things to say they'd post porno crap, these guys are just as bad, only cartoons!:rolleyes: ;) :p

Mr.Reality
10-23-2002, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by poornate
Around here you sit inside or get capped.
That's what you get for driving one of them big hick trucks.

poornate
10-23-2002, 01:39 AM
And, pray tell, how did you make it big? It sure as hell wasn't guest lectures.

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom

LOL.....I'm 36 and retired asshole......guess some of us knew how to make it big,without punching a time clock at McDonald's..:lol: yep, and some can be born to a family that already has it!:p

Mr.Reality
10-23-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by poornate
And, pray tell, how did you make it big?
I was born with it.

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by poornate
And, pray tell, how did you make it big? It sure as hell wasn't guest lectures.

How sure are you about that Hoss..?

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
yep, and some can be born to a family that already has it!:p and now i'm 56 and have it all!:p

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
yep, and some can be born to a family that already has it!:p

Wrong again....brainfart..!

poornate
10-23-2002, 01:43 AM
Well the fact that you used the word Hoss clues me in a little.

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by poornate
Well the fact that you used the word Hoss clues me in a little.
:lol: :lol:

Nope,not from the South either.....Jesus,is this a quiz game show..?

Mr.Reality
10-23-2002, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
and now i'm 56 and have it all!:p
Do did Freddy Mercury.

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality

Do did Freddy Mercury.

:lol: That may be a piece of reality that dolfan06 may not want to share amongst us..!

poornate
10-23-2002, 01:49 AM
Who said anything about being from the south? I'm from the south and think it's pretty apparent that I am a little more intelligent than you. So enlighten me. Humor me. whatever. I just want to know what skill a man of your obvious intellect could manage to get paid well enough for to retire young.

poornate
10-23-2002, 01:52 AM
Damn you type slow.

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom


Wrong again....brainfart..! whatya mean brainfart, the next time you open a history book, tell me what family backed bonny prince charlie and the queen of scots? then you'll also know my last name!;)

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by poornate
Who said anything about being from the south? I'm from the south and think it's pretty apparent that I am a little more intelligent than you. So enlighten me. Humor me. whatever. I just want to know what skill a man of your obvious intellect could manage to get paid well enough for to retire young.

If I have told you once,I'll end up telling you a thousand times..I LIKE WOMAN...what are you looking for..? a Sugar Daddy..? Not going to find it here hot pants....Wouldn't you just love to know how I made it, so I would not have to punch a time clock no more.....it's really easy...it's called an education used properly....go read about it,and if you went to College..may I suggest you sue the dumb asses for holding you back on proper career minded way..!

poornate
10-23-2002, 01:53 AM
This is taking way to damn long so for the third time (5k) I say:

Good night.

poornate
10-23-2002, 01:55 AM
I make 80k a year and think you are full of sh*t. see you tomorrow.

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
whatya mean brainfart, the next time you open a history book, tell me what family backed bonny prince charlie and the queen of scots? then you'll also know my last name!;)

You're a blimmey..? Damn all of you sheep shaggers..!

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by poornate
I make 80k a year and think you are full of sh*t. see you tomorrow.

80k..that's it..? muwahahahahahaha you did get screwed....if you think I'm full of shlT check out your boy dolfan06

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom


You're a blimmey..? Damn all of you sheep shaggers..! nope, i'm an american, my dad was born here, my grand parents were from canada. my great great great grandfather was bannished from scotland after the scottish/english war. he backed the losing side!:(

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
nope, i'm an american, my dad was born here, my grand parents were from canada. my great great great grandfather was bannished from scotland after the scottish/english war. he backed the losing side!:(

So I guess you come from a family of "LOSERS"

just like your football team...LOSERS now,losers forever more to come..!

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom


So I guess you come from a family of "LOSERS"

just like your football team...LOSERS now,losers forever more to come..! hardly, he lost all his property, was supposed to lose the monies he had, but got it ALL out, started a family mill and gave queen elizabeth I a gift of embroidered bed clothes and was reinstated to earl, and the money has been passed down through the family for 3 generations and except for my 2 sons, who are older than you by the way, they will one day become wealthy men too!:D

Mr.Reality
10-23-2002, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
the next time you open a history book, tell me what family backed bonny prince charlie and the queen of scots? then you'll also know my last name!;)
Parker?

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality

Parker? funny, but no!:p

themole
10-23-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by The Phantom

LOL.....I'm 36 and retired asshole......guess some of us knew how to make it big,without punching a time clock at McDonald's..:lol:


You're full of SH!T, Phantom. Sounds to me like you are another victim of downsizing.

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 04:11 PM
sounds like one of those welfare recipients to me!