PDA

View Full Version : Go home jillybobobs



Miamian
10-23-2002, 12:22 AM
Okay Jillybobobs, you've had you're day in the sun, now go home and stick yourselves where it doesn't shine. We realize that you don't have much else to do except watch the snow fall, but please get a life.

Maybe for a little diversity you could each try going over Niagara Falls in a barrel.

Mr.Reality
10-23-2002, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Miamian
Okay Jillybobobs, you've had you're day in the sun, now go home and stick yourselves where it doesn't shine. We realize that you don't have much else to do except watch the snow fall, but please get a life.

Maybe for a little diversity you could each try going over Niagara Falls in a barrel.
New name for Miamian: Cliche'ian.

3W
10-23-2002, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Miamian
Okay Jillybobobs, you've had you're day in the sun, now go home and stick yourselves where it doesn't shine. We realize that you don't have much else to do except watch the snow fall, but please get a life.

Maybe for a little diversity you could each try going over Niagara Falls in a barrel.

Wow, another snow slam..now there is a new spin that we haven't already heard about 1000000 times already...very original. But I guess anything to get the attention away from that asspounding that we gave you guys last week and ease the pain:eek: now go sit back on your front porch and watch the crack dealers ply their trade out on the street corner as per usual in good ole Crackami:goof: :D :lol:

MarinoFan
10-23-2002, 03:05 PM
dude, you LOOK like E.T. on crack.

3W
10-23-2002, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
dude, you LOOK like E.T. on crack.

Ha Ha Ha!! I get it...funny stuff DUDE!:goof: Don't jeopardize your senority at the sanitation department trying to be a standup comedian....you have about as much chance of being funny as Hussein has of getting tee times with Bush this weekend for 18 holes of golf and cocktails:goof: :eek:

Miamian
10-23-2002, 10:37 PM
Ick. They're still here. I wonder if Bills fans are genetically related to the types of fungus that don't go away either.

Mr.Reality
10-23-2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Miamian
I wonder if Bills fans are genetically related to the types of fungus that don't go away either.
Usually I concern myself with more relavent matters.

MarinoFan
10-24-2002, 08:54 AM
You are definitely not worth my time or effort. Screw you pal, I'm going home.

3W
10-24-2002, 10:04 AM
Don't let the door hit yuh in your dumbass on the way out..cya!!:rolleyes: :goof:

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 12:06 PM
This 3W guy seems to have you morons pegged...to a "T"

Pathetic Dolphin fan cry babies...only now can you feel the pain of being a once hot team,gone astray.......let's see how long 1st place will last now...see ya dirtbags in 3rd place..muwahahahahaha:evil:

MarinoFan
10-24-2002, 12:11 PM
No way, I would much rather plant my foot up your dumbass, but still not worth the effort and then having to clean your nasty crap off my shoe.

3W
10-24-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
No way, I would much rather plant my foot up your dumbass, but still not worth the effort and then having to clean your nasty crap off my shoe.

Don't start playing the 'I'm gonna kick your ass' card already! Threatening to kick someone's ass on the internet is international code for I got no game and you just whooped my ass and I cant think of anything better to say. It's the online equivalent to stuttering.:goof: :D :lol:

beefalow
10-24-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Miamian
Okay Jillybobobs, you've had you're day in the sun, now go home and stick yourselves where it doesn't shine. We realize that you don't have much else to do except watch the snow fall, but please get a life.

Maybe for a little diversity you could each try going over Niagara Falls in a barrel. May a coconut fall from a tree and land on your one brain cell. :D Its been a great week so far , how`s yours going? :lol: :lol: :lol:

beefalow
10-24-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
No way, I would much rather plant my foot up your dumbass, but still not worth the effort and then having to clean your nasty crap off my shoe. Hey Marino fan,sounds like the pressure is gettin to ya,are you loosing it a little?on edge? out of contoll?Ready to *SNAP*? You better go to the lounge,eat a bowl of thickskin and come back, cause your gettin punished in here!:cry: :cry:

MarinoFan
10-24-2002, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by beefalow
Hey Marino fan,sounds like the pressure is gettin to ya,are you loosing it a little?on edge? out of contoll?Ready to *SNAP*? You better go to the lounge,eat a bowl of thickskin and come back, cause your gettin punished in here!:cry: :cry:

I wouldn't be talking numbnuts. AND, I never get out of CONTOLL. I punished your mommy last night. Bent her over my knee and spanked her like she does your punk ass 13 year odl self. Pathetic broken condom you are. As for 3W, I could care less what you think of what I say. I clean my ass with your thoughts and your dirty hair.

MarinoFan
10-24-2002, 03:37 PM
Freaking Beefblower. How far down your throat does the Beef reach man? I'm sure you can take a good 19 inches before the reflux begins. Meaning you can take a whole 17 inches more than 3W has to give you.

Miamian
10-24-2002, 10:17 PM
3rd notice: they're still here.

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan


I wouldn't be talking numbnuts. AND, I never get out of CONTOLL. I punished your mommy last night. Bent her over my knee and spanked her like she does your punk ass 13 year odl self. Pathetic broken condom you are. As for 3W, I could care less what you think of what I say. I clean my ass with your thoughts and your dirty hair.

Bravo....MarinoFan seems to be reading out his "Talking Smack for Dummies" handbook again......WOW,I think this stuff is older than the crap I shoot out.. :goof:

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by 3W
Don't start playing the 'I'm gonna kick your ass' card already! Threatening to kick someone's ass on the internet is international code for I got no game and you just whooped my ass and I cant think of anything better to say. It's the online equivalent to stuttering.
:lol:

Figures it takes a Bills fan to come up with a good one in the Miami forum.

What the hell did you guys talk about until I came along? Balsa wood airplanes?

MarinoFan
10-24-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality

:lol:

Figures it takes a Bills fan to come up with a good one in the Miami forum.

What the hell did you guys talk about until I came along? Balsa wood airplanes?

Nope, we all waited for you to hold our hands and put us to bed. Dumbfok. Go back to Tampa Gay with your second personality Phantom.

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan


Nope, we all waited for you to hold our hands and put us to bed. Dumbfok. Go back to Tampa Gay with your second personality Phantom.

Oh boy....now I'm really hurt PissrinoFag.....wow,did you get that line from your boyfriend..? Tampa Gay...is that the neighborhood,in which you reside in..?

*note to self...watch out for this guy MarinoFan(a.k.a.PissrinoFag)...he's got gaydome of the brain..!

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
Nope, we all waited for you to hold our hands and put us to bed.
Did it help?

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-24-2002, 10:48 PM
These people are NOT Bill Fans! They sound like JETS fans, you know A-Holes from New York City!! When was the last time the F^%kn Jets went to a Super Bowl?? Ohh Yea, it was when "Whats he's name was wearing "Panty Hose!"!!!

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Baby Fish
Ohh Yea, it was when "Whats he's name was wearing "Panty Hose!"!!!
I knew Pee Wee Herman was lurking about Florida. . . but did he have thingies on?

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-24-2002, 10:59 PM
That was over in Tampa, right along with the Gay Guy on their helmets!!

MOULDSROCKS
10-25-2002, 10:34 PM
What a bunch of sore losers....

Miamian
11-07-2002, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
What a bunch of sore losers.... Au contraire, if you guys wouldn't feel the need to rub it in, this thread wouldn't exist.