PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and Gentlemen



poornate
10-23-2002, 12:24 AM
In the grand tradition of Billhoff and Marino83, I present to you the newest member of dumbass posters. Please, step forward and introduce yourselves after the applause has died down.

HHHHHHHEEEEERRRRRRRREEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

PHANTOM!

:D :D :D :D

Jazzbow
10-23-2002, 12:30 AM
Only ladies I've seen tonight have been the few of you with those silly turquoise fish on your flags

poornate
10-23-2002, 12:33 AM
You have "zorcon", "jazz", and a yellow flag next to your name and you are questioning MY masculinity? Tool.

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 12:35 AM
Ah shucks poornate..thanks a bunch......for you are the puppet,to which the Phantom pulls the strings of......are you ready to JUMP ...bwahahahaha....mission complete...I now control a pathetic Dolphin fans every move....you cannot even pass up a Phantom read...you sit there waiting ever so impatiently...knowing that I'll strike,and strike back hard..! Betcha can't leave whatever I post alone.....I control that now......let's see what kind of lame-ass remark you can leave behind.....probably something that has been done already..............."been there,done that syndrom".....guess this is why,you're called poornate...patheticnate,would have been to uplifting in your state of mind..!

poornate
10-23-2002, 12:38 AM
I wouldn't pass up posting to your ramblings no matter how happy it makes you tard boy.

I will however sit here and stare at the screen long enough for you to hit refresh a couple times.

That should be long enough.

Mr.Reality
10-23-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by poornate
I will however sit here and stare at the screen long enough for you to hit refresh a couple times.
That many friends?

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by poornate
I will however sit here and stare at the screen long enough for you to hit refresh a couple times.

That should be long enough.

Ya must be punching the clown on one of those XXX sites(Boy's Gone Wild..?) huh..?
Don't let your Momma catchya doing that satanic stuff..!

poornate
10-23-2002, 12:49 AM
Who's warming your bed junior?

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 12:54 AM
Your Momma is..:goof:

poornate
10-23-2002, 12:56 AM
At least you found someone. I didn't expect that.

poornate
10-23-2002, 12:56 AM
How old are you kid?

poornate
10-23-2002, 12:57 AM
Just curious.

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom
Your Momma is..:goof: i wish my momma was warming your bed, she's been dead for 9 years. fit in nicely with your avatar, retard!:lol:

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i wish my momma was warming your bed, she's been dead for 9 years. fit in nicely with your avatar, retard!:lol:

Been meaning to ask you about your avatar..lightbulb.....are you the dog sniffing a cats ass..?nah,you probably enjoy having your ass sniffed be the dog

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/avatar.php?userid=3&dateline=1035242099

poornate
10-23-2002, 01:09 AM
You be the damn dog. We're busy cupcake.

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by poornate
How old are you kid?

Are you fantasizing me bitch..? Trust me,I'm not a kid~Homer..!
I'm probably old enough to send you to your room without any remorse..!:evil:

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom


Been meaning to ask you about your avatar..lightbulb.....are you the dog sniffing a cats ass..?nah,you probably enjoy having your ass sniffed be the dog

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/avatar.php?userid=3&dateline=1035242099 no, i'm the cat. and if your nice i'll let you kiss it too!:D

poornate
10-23-2002, 01:12 AM
Fess up. 14? 15?

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
no, i'm the cat. and if your nice i'll let you kiss it too!:D

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif:p

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 01:17 AM
thats your interpretation, not mine. seems you know a lot about that subject!:eek: :rolleyes:

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by poornate
Fess up. 14? 15?

:lol: I have kids that old knuckle-pumper..!

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
thats your interpretation, not mine. seems you know a lot about that subject!:eek: :rolleyes:

Sure do,I've been reading all of work dolfan06...and I must admit that...you're one big flammer..:lol:

Now get to bed...the school bus isn't that far away from picking your stupid ass up..:evil:

poornate
10-23-2002, 01:19 AM
Did you consider condoms to stop your genes from spreading? :lol:

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom


Sure do,I've been reading all of work dolfan06...and I must admit that...you're one big flammer..:lol:

Now get to bed...the school bus isn't that far away from picking your stupid ass up..:evil: you have know idea how old i am, do ya. i quit taken school buses 45 years ago, and dude, you ain't said a damn thing i haven't heard before in my 56 years. you got a long way to go pard!:rolleyes:

poornate
10-23-2002, 01:22 AM
Look. Please come back tomorrow. One of our really slow guys got banned and Billhoff is getting old. At least your dumb comments are new. I really hope you return tomorrow. I would hate to think this is the only chance I have to be graced by your wit.

poornate
10-23-2002, 01:24 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Phantom
[B]

Sure do,I've been reading all of work dolfan06...and I must admit that...you're one big flammer..:lol:


You've been reading gay literature at work?

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom


:lol: I have kids that old knuckle-pumper..! COC, my kids have kids that old, KID!:D

poornate
10-23-2002, 01:27 AM
good night all. i would love to skip work tomorrow just to keep reading your thoughts Phantom, but, unfortunately, I am being called away.

Mr.Reality
10-23-2002, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
my kids have kids that old!
Maybe you should have taught them about birth control.

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by poornate
[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Phantom
[B]

Sure do,I've been reading all of work dolfan06...and I must admit that...you're one big flammer..:lol:


You've been reading gay literature at work?

Nah,haven't read the Gay artwork of poornate......personally though,I prefer women over guys....so I guess that you'll have to fantasize about dolfan06 with his pants down cupcake..!

poornate
10-23-2002, 01:32 AM
That was snappy "Flammer"?.



















F'n flamer.

poornate
10-23-2002, 01:42 AM
GOOD NIGHT.

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom


Nah,haven't read the Gay artwork of poornate......personally though,I prefer women over guys....so I guess that you'll have to fantasize about dolfan06 with his pants down cupcake..! talking about my pants being down, are you hungry again!:rolleyes:

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
talking about my pants being down, are you hungry again!:rolleyes:
Nope,but if I want something that smells like tuna....I'll open up a can of Starkist...not your smelly,rat infested vagina dolfan06..:rolleyes:

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom

Nope,but if I want something that smells like tuna....I'll open up a can of Starkist...not your smelly,rat infested vagina dolfan06..:rolleyes: call it what you want, but i guarantee you, it has an extension cord attached and it'll put your eye out!:D

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
call it what you want, but i guarantee you, it has an extension cord attached and it'll put your eye out!:D

dolfan06.....you're beginning to bore me.....when are you going to come up with something funny..? I mean...you had to even reach into your "personal *** rolodex" to try and keep up.....you had to talk about going to a Raiders board,for whatever reason,I can't figure out why...maybe it's because you are too stupid to post any pictures here online..? I don't know,maybe you're just trying too hard..:sleep: .......here's a tip for you......remember this...okay....I came here to make your night a night lost of sleep....tomorrow at work,you'll be suffering sleep deprivation...and the fact of knowing that all I had to do was push a couple of buttons....really makes my presence here tonight,all the worth while..!:evil:

Jazzbow
10-23-2002, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by poornate
That was snappy "Flammer"?.



















F'n flamer.


It would take the expert to find a miscue like that.

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Jazzbow



It would take the expert to find a miscue like that.

Be easy on them Jazz...The Phantom has worn them tired...poor lil' bastards......I even let them think that they were winning,just so I could post over 40 installments tonight..:lol:

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom


dolfan06.....you're beginning to bore me.....when are you going to come up with something funny..? I mean...you had to even reach into your "personal *** rolodex" to try and keep up.....you had to talk about going to a Raiders board,for whatever reason,I can't figure out why...maybe it's because you are too stupid to post any pictures here online..? I don't know,maybe you're just trying too hard..:sleep: .......here's a tip for you......remember this...okay....I came here to make your night a night lost of sleep....tomorrow at work,you'll be suffering sleep deprivation...and the fact of knowing that all I had to do was push a couple of buttons....really makes my presence here tonight,all the worth while..!:evil: no i mentioned the raider board because you seem to be on the same level!

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
no i mentioned the raider board because you seem to be on the same level! http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

boy,you're a regular fricking genius huh..?

So,Grandpappy screwed the Queen over....and now you want a fricking kleenex,because he pissed off her stupid royal ass....give it up man......there's no shame for you.....for you are the decendent of a royal sheep-shagger..!:evil:

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

boy,you're a regular fricking genius huh..?

So,Grandpappy screwed the Queen over....and now you want a fricking kleenex,because he pissed off her stupid royal ass....give it up man......there's no shame for you.....for you are the decendent of a royal sheep-shagger..!:evil: do you think i care who i'm decended from, i'll laugh about it everytime i think about somebody clocking in or i'm on my way to the bank!:p

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
do you think i care who i'm decended from, i'll laugh about it everytime i think about somebody clocking in or i'm on my way to the bank!:p

Just answer the question dolfan06.....are you,or are you not a sheep shagger..?

I'd probably laugh all the way to the bank if I were you to......the fact of knowing that you have a history of making counterfeit checks and cashing them are way too unreal.....but you'll probably get caught someday...probably by some sheep shagging Brit,looking the decendents of the "Queen's screwing over gang" :lol:

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom


Just answer the question dolfan06.....are you,or are you not a sheep shagger..?

I'd probably laugh all the way to the bank if I were you to......the fact of knowing that you have a history of making counterfeit checks and cashing them are way too unreal.....but you'll probably get caught someday...probably by some sheep shagging Brit,looking the decendents of the "Queen's screwing over gang" :lol: nope, been married for 35 years and very happy with what i got!:D

Mr.Reality
10-23-2002, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
been married for 35 years and very happy with what i got!
Old?

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
nope, been married for 35 years and very happy with what i got!:D

Which model is that..? The Sheep Shagger 2000XLT..? Just a wild guess.....heard from sickos once,that that was a life-time guarnteed blow-up doll...:lol:
Have a gay....I mean a great time in San Francisco fruit-loop..!

The Phantom
10-23-2002, 03:16 AM
dolfan06 goes to SanFrancisco and gets busted..!
Guess that sheep shagger was up to no good afterall..!

Here's his Police report:


Individual's Charge Report
The data on this site reflects only arrest and booking information.
To determine the final disposition of any criminal charges contact the Clerk of the Circuit Court.
This report includes: Aliases Cell Location Charges

Name: Larry ....a.k.a. dolfan06
DOB: 06/15/1946
Booking #: XXXXXXXX
Arrest Date: 10/23/02
Race: ?
Sex: Gay
Ethnicity: Gay

Frequently Asked Questions:

Visiting Inmates : only when dolfan06 drops the soap
Sending Mail to Inmates : when dolfan06 needs his gay love
Depositing Money for Inmates:has been known to pay for anal
Receiving Inmate Phone Calls :1-800-LOVE-GUN


NAME BOOKING NO. PIN NUMBER
Larry "dolfan06" 02060744
STATUS BOND CASH FINE PURGE
STATUS - *A ***"S **** .00 .00 .00 .00
STREET ADDRESS CITY STATE ZIP
6969 Buttspank Lane Riverside,California xxxxx-xxxx
RACE SEX ETHN POB DOB ARREST AGE SSN
Gay/Gay/Gay~ Studly's Twink FArm~10/23/2002~ 06/15/1946
EYES HAIR BUILD CURRENT AGE HEIGHT WEIGHT SOID SOID NAME
BRO BLK LAR 23 605 310 005083 Larry"dolfan06"
OBTS CAUTION IND CAUTION REMARKS
1358246 NA NONE LISTED
ALIASES DATE OF BIRTH SOC SEC NUMBER
A guys wrecking ball XXX-XX-XXXX
ATTORNEY ADDRESS PHONE
"Seymore Butz" 69 Upyourass BLVD. Riverside,CA xxxxx-xxxx
NEXT OF KIN ADDRESS RELATIONSHIP
Blow-up sheep doll
EMPLOYER OCCUPATION ADDRESS
Gay erotic dancer ~ Studly's Twink Farm "69 Swallowmee Lane Riverside,CA"xxxxx-xxxx
ARREST AGNCY ARREST DATE ARREST TIME BOOK DATE BOOK TIME
TPD 10/23/02 19:50 10/23/02 20:20
ARREST LOCATION JURISDICTION
Pac Bell Stadium San Francisco,CA
CELL LOCATION :East Block (Sharing cell,with a known mafia gay molestor)
REL: RECOGNIZANCE
NO. CHARGE DESCRIPTION CLASS COURT DISP BOND BP FINE CUSTODY DAYS CHARGE COUNT CHARGE TYPE
1 Ludes of Gayisms M1 41F RR NBR B 1 1 PC
REPORT # CT-CASE # DATE AGENCY OBTS NUMBER CHARGE CODE CRA NUMBER
02465 23278 10/23/02 TPD 1358246 GAY1002 564097
REMARK
LARRY SURE DOES LOVE GUYS NAMED "CHUCK"
REMARK
This clown thinks he can smack with the best of them.....he needs to be retained for pure unadulterated assholism..!
Carry on..poll smoker..!

poornate
10-23-2002, 08:09 AM
I am running late but still had to check on this phantom guy. I feel like a kid at christmas that raced downstairs to get my gift. Stupidity is so fun to follow.

3W
10-23-2002, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by poornate
I am running late but still had to check on this phantom guy. I feel like a kid at christmas that raced downstairs to get my gift. Stupidity is so fun to follow.

You're going to feel like a kid at Xmas in two weeks when you run downstairs to get your gift, expecting a win over the Pack, and all that you end up with is a box of rocks and a severe asswhipping from Uncle Brett.:eek: :goof: :D :lol: :lol:

poornate
10-23-2002, 08:46 AM
Shouldn't you be off sweating the lions somewhere?

dolfan06
10-23-2002, 08:53 AM
:rolleyes:

harmonkoz
10-23-2002, 10:26 AM
Nothing like some good football smack... :rolleyes:

Anyone know where I can find some?

And how about an idea of what team you root for Phantom and Mr. Reality? After all you are on a football board dumb-a$$. I am sure you are here just to smack people about your homosexual tendencies, but hey humor us. Please do not be Bills fans.

Your smack is lacking of football substance. So maybe you should go check out the closet butt-raiders board. I am sure you guys could find a bunch of little butt-raiders just like yourself to ramble this crap to.

3W
10-23-2002, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by poornate
Shouldn't you be off sweating the lions somewhere?

No sweat, we usually beat the teams that we are expected to beat....oh yeah, weren't you guys 7 point favorites against us last week...um..nevermind:goof: :rolleyes:

3W
10-23-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom
dolfan06 goes to SanFrancisco and gets busted..!
Guess that sheep shagger was up to no good afterall..!

Here's his Police report:


Individual's Charge Report
The data on this site reflects only arrest and booking information.
To determine the final disposition of any criminal charges contact the Clerk of the Circuit Court.
This report includes: Aliases Cell Location Charges

Name: Larry ....a.k.a. dolfan06
DOB: 06/15/1946
Booking #: XXXXXXXX
Arrest Date: 10/23/02
Race: ?
Sex: Gay
Ethnicity: Gay

Frequently Asked Questions:

Visiting Inmates : only when dolfan06 drops the soap
Sending Mail to Inmates : when dolfan06 needs his gay love
Depositing Money for Inmates:has been known to pay for anal
Receiving Inmate Phone Calls :1-800-LOVE-GUN


NAME BOOKING NO. PIN NUMBER
Larry "dolfan06" 02060744
STATUS BOND CASH FINE PURGE
STATUS - *A ***"S **** .00 .00 .00 .00
STREET ADDRESS CITY STATE ZIP
6969 Buttspank Lane Riverside,California xxxxx-xxxx
RACE SEX ETHN POB DOB ARREST AGE SSN
Gay/Gay/Gay~ Studly's Twink FArm~10/23/2002~ 06/15/1946
EYES HAIR BUILD CURRENT AGE HEIGHT WEIGHT SOID SOID NAME
BRO BLK LAR 23 605 310 005083 Larry"dolfan06"
OBTS CAUTION IND CAUTION REMARKS
1358246 NA NONE LISTED
ALIASES DATE OF BIRTH SOC SEC NUMBER
A guys wrecking ball XXX-XX-XXXX
ATTORNEY ADDRESS PHONE
"Seymore Butz" 69 Upyourass BLVD. Riverside,CA xxxxx-xxxx
NEXT OF KIN ADDRESS RELATIONSHIP
Blow-up sheep doll
EMPLOYER OCCUPATION ADDRESS
Gay erotic dancer ~ Studly's Twink Farm "69 Swallowmee Lane Riverside,CA"xxxxx-xxxx
ARREST AGNCY ARREST DATE ARREST TIME BOOK DATE BOOK TIME
TPD 10/23/02 19:50 10/23/02 20:20
ARREST LOCATION JURISDICTION
Pac Bell Stadium San Francisco,CA
CELL LOCATION :East Block (Sharing cell,with a known mafia gay molestor)
REL: RECOGNIZANCE
NO. CHARGE DESCRIPTION CLASS COURT DISP BOND BP FINE CUSTODY DAYS CHARGE COUNT CHARGE TYPE
1 Ludes of Gayisms M1 41F RR NBR B 1 1 PC
REPORT # CT-CASE # DATE AGENCY OBTS NUMBER CHARGE CODE CRA NUMBER
02465 23278 10/23/02 TPD 1358246 GAY1002 564097
REMARK
LARRY SURE DOES LOVE GUYS NAMED "CHUCK"
REMARK
This clown thinks he can smack with the best of them.....he needs to be retained for pure unadulterated assholism..!
Carry on..poll smoker..!

What the hell is this all about!!?? Dude, get over your obsession with Larry..it is downright scarey. Go back to trolling on the beach with your metal detector..oh, and try changing the black kneesocks...they clash a little with the plaid bermuda shorts and the raincoat:goof: :goof: :eek: Too much of a fashion risk if you ask me


:eek:

poornate
10-24-2002, 08:33 AM
This is one funny MFer. I wish his random ass would wander back in here. He confuses the hell out of me or says something dumb with every post. Now that's entertainment!

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by poornate
I am running late but still had to check on this phantom guy. I feel like a kid at christmas that raced downstairs to get my gift. Stupidity is so fun to follow.

And well you should know.....is this the reason why they have named you....."The Villiage Idiot" of the fins board..?:evil:

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Nothing like some good football smack... :rolleyes:

Anyone know where I can find some?

And how about an idea of what team you root for Phantom and Mr. Reality? After all you are on a football board dumb-a$$. I am sure you are here just to smack people about your homosexual tendencies, but hey humor us. Please do not be Bills fans.

Your smack is lacking of football substance. So maybe you should go check out the closet butt-raiders board. I am sure you guys could find a bunch of little butt-raiders just like yourself to ramble this crap to.

:evil: Talk about the kettle calling the pot black...get over yourself Har-"Monica" I just hope that your boy-lover t-bag's your ass..!:goof: :goof: :goof:

BTW,I am not a Dolphin fan...nor a Buffalo Chokers fan either...30 more guess's and you can claim yourself as a "Rocket Scientist Extrordinar..!:yell: :yell: :yell:

inFINSible
10-24-2002, 12:24 PM
Only need one.......:jetssuck:

MarinoFan
10-24-2002, 12:28 PM
I KNOW, HE STAY QUIET CAUSE HE IS A BENGALS FAN!!!

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Only need one.......:jetssuck:

Wrong again dirtbag....29 guess's left..!
let's re-cap here.......
No to...N.Y.Jets/Miami/Buffalo

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
I KNOW, HE STAY QUIET CAUSE HE IS A BENGALS FAN!!!

:lol: :lol: is there anybody that damn crazy..?
28 left

MarinoFan
10-24-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by The Phantom


:lol: :lol: is there anybody that damn crazy..?
28 left
Don't have to be crazy, just stupid like you. Go figure, his IQ fits the team he roots for. Crazy Ass Fucs fans. Tampa Gays Fucaneers.:lol:

3W
10-24-2002, 12:33 PM
Who the hell cares what team you root for....as long as you got game, enjoy the stay.....smack on;)

RobertHoover
10-24-2002, 12:33 PM
Or you could just tell us and avoid this pointless little project.

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by 3W
Who the hell cares what team you root for....as long as you got game, enjoy the stay.....smack on;)

3W...why is it that the only dude with class here is a Bills fan..?

Poor old Dolphin rooters...they leave the games early when their team is down by 10 with a quarter to go...they boo when they do something stupid,which is about 59:59 of the game...there best offensive player is a stinking field goal kicker....and yep.....they're talking Super Bowl in Miami again...what's this make..? 18 years in a row now..? The Wrath of Wannstedt will demise that chance you had......accept defeat now,and go crawl back under the rock(your stadium) that Joe Robbie built...oops Miami sell out again..Pro Player(the house of losing fishies..see Dolphins and Marlins hopes and dreams....it explains it all..!)...sorry...my bad..!

poornate
10-24-2002, 12:44 PM
I think you're bad sums it up nicely!

harmonkoz
10-24-2002, 01:15 PM
So Phantom is a Fuccaneers fan. No wonder he hides it. Twenty years of sucking the hind tit has a tendency to do that.

poornate
10-24-2002, 01:25 PM
I don't think they would claim him. :lol:

MarinoFan
10-24-2002, 01:38 PM
I'd rather root for Cincy man, Tampa Gay is really bad. No playoff wins ever or something liek that right? Pathetic being, even worst. Let's trade away everything we have, and give away all our money, for a coach. Hope he can throw as good as he gives fits.

poornate
10-24-2002, 01:41 PM
So which one do you think got the raw end of the deal Koz. Phantom for being a Bucs fan or The Bucs for knowing this DA roots for them?

harmonkoz
10-24-2002, 02:50 PM
Got a coin Nate? Flip it. :lol:

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 03:53 PM
is that condom still trying to talk sh!t!:rolleyes: