PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bills Fans

fin-atic
10-23-2002, 08:53 AM
You guys have been in the cold too long.

All you did was:

-Beat our back-ups
-We still had to GIVE you the game
-We shut Bledsoe down completely
- Travis Henry's yardage was moot because he didn't score.
-If Ray turns the ball over three times instead of six, you lose by two touchdowns
-Ray fumbled twice deep in your territory (sorry but I believe they were both his fault)
-Considering you were +6 in turnovers, and the game was in doubt until late in the fourth quarter, is hardly "kicking our asses"
-One TD was on a fluke long pass where we had a busted coverage.
-You guy put together ONE TD drive the whole game that was meaningful.

You got an early Christmas present. The football Gods smiled on you, perhaps for blowing the Jets game. I don't know why you got so lucky, but IT WAS LUCK!

Don't forget we play again and we are cooking up a nice juicy ****-burger for you to eat. Make sure you have th nuggets to keep being a Troll here after that game.

Until then, go away.

PS
Were still leading the division. Point made.

RobertHoover
10-23-2002, 08:56 AM
You forgot the most important part:

All we did was come to your house and win. Bottom line thats all that matters. There are no style points in the NFL, at the end of the year they add up all the W's and whoever has the most gets to keep playing.

Bodzilla29
10-23-2002, 08:58 AM
Have to agree, thisis the nfl....we don't get exemption points for losses because 4 out of 22 starters were hurt....we just have to take the loss like men, and move on....remember, redemption is sweet!!!

Muck
10-23-2002, 08:59 AM
It's not the fact that you won that bothers us. It's the fact that you brag like you won the Super Bowl.

RobertHoover
10-23-2002, 09:00 AM
You hit the nail on the head 29. December will be another day.

RobertHoover
10-23-2002, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Muck
It's not the fact that you won that bothers us. It's the fact that you brag like you won the Super Bowl.

Maybe the bragging will stop when the pissing and moaning and excuses stop Muck. They go hand in hand.

And Muck, do you think if you had won the bragging would be over by now? I'm guessing no.

Beantown Bronco
10-23-2002, 09:20 AM
fin-atic,

Unbelievable, guess at the end of the year, the league should discount all INTs that were tipped at the line, in and out of the hands of the intended receiver, or were simply a result of the receiver running the wrong route?

fin-atic
10-23-2002, 09:32 AM
You idiots. My point is yes Buffalo won, yes it counts. But quit acting like you played so great. You didn't!! Your posts have been outrageous like you came in and performed. You didn't!!

Yes it's a W. Great. I commend your defenders for not dropping passes perfectly thrown into thier chests. I commend your defenders for falling on two fumbles in your red zone that we dropped, I commend Bledose for hittting a wide open Moulds when we blew a coverage.

If I am a Bill's fan I am going "whew ****! we got away with one!!" not bragging like the team executed wonderfully. PLEASE

You guys who are saying I say it shouldn't count are Dorks! You need to read what I write and not "read between the lines" and interpret what you want out of it.

PS
You Buffalo and Bronco fans could take some class lessons from the Packer fans. Every post I have read from them on this board has been of good taste and sportsmanship. The proper respect you should show on another teams board.

harmonkoz
10-23-2002, 09:34 AM
Well you are not a Bills fan (thank god). You are a whining b!tch.

SCOREBOARD B!TCH.

RobertHoover
10-23-2002, 09:42 AM
Be nice to him koz, seems his panties are bunched up this morning.

What a little girl.

Sniper
10-23-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by fin-atic

PS
You Buffalo and Bronco fans could take some class lessons from the Packer fans. Every post I have read from them on this board has been of good taste and sportsmanship. The proper respect you should show on another teams board.

I guess that the concept of smack talk on a SMACKBOARD is a little much for this fin fan to understand. Go easy on him guys.

fin-atic,

The Bills came into Miami and beat them in their own house. It boils down to this... last Sunday our O was better than your D and our D ouplayed your O.

I know you guys had injuries, but don't forget that the Bills also played Denver at home and managed to come out of there INTACT, with no major injuries. This quality is called team toughness. Our players are scrappers and fight to get their wins. I don't see this quality in many of the fin players. Zach Thomas is an exception.

fin-atic
10-23-2002, 10:36 AM
First of all I didn;t post this on a smackboard, it was moved here. You guys have the football knowledge of a Buffalo turd. I am not whining about the game. I am appaled at the level of quality you think it represents fro your team. One fluke pass. That's the opnly offense you guys had. We held your "high powered offense" to 16 points!!
Grow up and get agrip. You will still be watching us in the playoffs.

3W
10-23-2002, 10:42 AM
First of all I didn;t post this on a smackboard, it was moved here. You guys have the football knowledge of a Buffalo turd. I am not whining about the game. I am appaled at the level of quality you think it represents fro your team. One fluke pass. That's the opnly offense you guys had. We held your "high powered offense" to 16 points!!

Sounds like a severe case of sour grapes to me. Shut the hell up and quit your whining....whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

RobertHoover
10-23-2002, 10:43 AM
I hate to ask, I should know this and could look in the paper but here goes.

"Who won the game sunday?"

Isn't that the bottom line?

Sniper
10-23-2002, 10:43 AM
Too bad the Bills played a conservative game in the second half and were just playing to keep the lead and not to run up the score. It would have been a blowout otherwise :lol:

3W
10-23-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Muck

Ah yes Muck, much like you guys did when you finally beat the Jets after about four years of relentless asspoundings....you do remember how excited ya'll were when you beat them don't yuh?:rolleyes: :confused: :D

Sniper
10-23-2002, 11:16 AM

First... this post is IN the smackroom right now and you are still complaining. That doesn't make you look too bright, there Swifty.

Second... according to you, your post is just overflowing with football knowledge. I just don't see it. Then again, your posts are written by someone that can't form complete thoughts. The only semblance of football knowledge I see in your post is you crediting our win to the football gods. What's next? blaming your loss on Lucus because he walked under a ladder?

Third, we held your "unbeatable" team to a loss... :lol:

BigDoug
10-23-2002, 11:21 AM
The phin fans are just "acting out" as they watch their offense self-destruct, their locker room turn sour, the playoffs slip through their fingers and settle into the melancholy of the years to come of poor records caused by salary cap hell. We were there last year so can at least be slightly empathetic. ;) Usually the meltdown in Miami starts in November...you guys have just sped the process up this year.

You guys are gonna be 9-7 tops. Not good enough to make the playoffs.

3W
10-23-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by BigDoug
The phin fans are just "acting out" as they watch their offense self-destruct, their locker room turn sour, the playoffs slip through their fingers and settle into the melancholy of the years to come of poor records caused by salary cap hell. We were there last year so can at least be slightly empathetic. ;) Usually the meltdown in Miami starts in November...you guys have just sped the process up this year.

You guys are gonna be 9-7 tops. Not good enough to make the playoffs. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sniper
10-23-2002, 11:36 AM

You guys are gonna be 9-7 tops. Not good enough to make the playoffs.

I like that prediction. I can see it now... Ray "Lost My Confidence" Lucas doing bad for the next four games... Chris "Can't Keep His Mouth Shut" Carter complaining that he isn't getting the ball enough... Fin fans getting mad at Wannabe, because he didn't keep Gadsden. The Fins rushing Fiddler back before he is 100% recovered before Lucas flushes the whole season down the toilet... The Fiddler being hampered by a little rust and his nagging injury... Norv having to turn to Ricky to carry the fins... Ricky Williams announcing that he and Zach just got engaged and the are off to the Bahamas...

3W
10-23-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Sniper

I like that prediction. I can see it now... Ray "Lost My Confidence" Lucas doing bad for the next four games... Chris "Can't Keep His Mouth Shut" Carter complaining that he isn't getting the ball enough... Fin fans getting mad at Wannabe, because he didn't keep Gadsden. The Fins rushing Fiddler back before he is 100% recovered before Lucas flushes the whole season down the toilet... The Fiddler being hampered by a little rust and his nagging injury... Norv having to turn to Ricky to carry the fins... Ricky Williams announcing that he and Zach just got engaged and the are off to the Bahamas... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

billsfanone
10-23-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
You hit the nail on the head 29. December will be another day.

It's threads like this that make it fun to rub it in.

The first post in this thread is probably the most pathetic post I have read on any team site.

TigerJ
10-23-2002, 09:38 PM
As long as Fin fans are unburdening themselves and confessing what they don't like about Bills fans, I think Bills fans should return the favor.

I think we all know that Ray Lucas did not play a very good game and Miami was significantly handicapped. What bothers me is that before the game this was not an issue for Miami fans. It didn't matter that Fiedler, Chambers and Gadsen were going to be out. Miami was supposed to win anyway in your minds. When Winfield was put on Buffalo's injury list, Miami's chances of winning went "from 100% to 150%." That was the way one fin fan put it, and the sentiment was nearly universal. You couldn't acknowledge the possibility that Buffalo stood any chance of challenging Miami superiority, even when Miami was playing backups at critical positions. Then when Miami lost, the factors that before the game were apparently so insignificant in your minds became the overriding excuse for the results of the game.

All the post game smack by Bills fans is in effect saying "you can't have your cake and eat it too." You can't claim to be so superior to Buffalo that even your backups can win the game before the game takes place, then turn around and claim the backups as an excuse, and not expect to be called for it. That's about as plain as I can make it. Do you understand yet?

3W
10-23-2002, 09:42 PM
Very well put and very true Tiger;)

shelby
10-23-2002, 10:11 PM
once we sweep in December, we can talk smack all over again.
:D

Tiger...nice post. Too true.

BigDoug
10-23-2002, 10:58 PM
Schweeep! :d

Mr.Reality
10-23-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by TigerJ
As long as Fin fans are unburdening themselves and confessing what they don't like about Bills fans, I think Bills fans should return the favor.
Wrong. We're gonna rub it in mercilessly until you understand that the Dolphins are the worst team on the planet and couldn't beat the Little Rascals in a game of Red Rover, because little smelly fish don't Rover.

In short, I'd like to say that your assumption is incorrect.

poornate
10-24-2002, 08:54 AM
Who's we? Are you a Bill's fan? Since your first post I've been trying to figure out what team you root for. So far I've narrowed it down to not the Dolphins.

TigerJ
10-24-2002, 07:13 PM
OK Mr. Reality, I speak for myself then, though 3W and Shelby seem to find some validity to my reasoning.

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 08:16 PM
OK Mr. Reality, I speak for myself then, though 3W and Shelby seem to find some validity to my reasoning.
Nonsense. 3W and Shelby are only humoring you since you seem to find it near impossible to spread humor to anybody else. Truth be told, your posts suck, your avitar sucks, and your team sucks. While I'm at it. . . you suck!

shelby
10-24-2002, 08:28 PM
Wrong, Mr. Reality...was i not clear enough when i posted "nice post. Too true"?
A coherent, well thought out post must be beyond the grasp of your intellect.

inFINSible
10-24-2002, 09:11 PM
Although I did predict a Bills win, I also thought that Lucas and the rest of the backups would at least make a good game of it. Was almost sure they would and said so numerous times. Does that mean that I am wrong to blame the loss on the same people. No. That means that I was wrong about how well they would play. They (mostly Lucas) were the reason we lost, not an excuse.

6 TO's and you only scored one offensive touchdown doesn't that sound a little funny to you? The only thing I think that the others are mad about is the incessant talk of beating the Dolphins ass or as 3W so eloquently puts it the "ass pounding" that the Bills supposedly administered. It just didn't happen like that. You would think intelligent fans like yourselves could see that and you would be more worried about why your team got 6 TO's and could only come up with 23 points, than hanging around here trying to "correct" us silly fish fans.

JMO. Don't shoot.

harmonkoz
10-24-2002, 09:22 PM
Nah InFin, I am not worried about why we only scored one touchdown. As Bledsoe himself said, they really toned it down and if the the Phags had scored they would have cranked it back up again. You could see it in the way the game unfolded. Bledsoe was not taking any risks, sometimes that is what you have to do to come into a place like Miami and get a win. Let's be honest, you guys have a great secondary. They could have gotten you back into the game at any point with a turnover or two. I see it as smart game planning. I have no worries about our offense at ALL. We have the #1 and # 2 reciever, the #6 back and the #2 QB (#1 in Yardage), throw in our TE's at #16 and #30. All of those together makes me feel very comfortable.

I really need to see our defense come out with another stellar game to begin to get some confidence in them.

No matter what you Nancies say, it is a team game, people are expected to step up. Like in Green Bay this year. Which is exactly why the pack is going to roll over you guys like an 18 wheeler over a wet pack of Marlboro's. :evil:

inFINSible
10-24-2002, 09:32 PM
You can't say what would have happend as much as i can't say what would have happened. Like you said our corners are good enough to turn a game with a TO. If Drew would have had receivers open he would have thrown the ball to them rather than throw it away and if we had scored again he might have tried forcing the ball to those recevers that were covered resulting in TO's in our direction. You just can't say you quit scoring because you didn't need to. That's crazy.

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by shelby
Wrong, Mr. Reality...A coherent, well thought out post must be beyond the grasp of your intellect.
This coming from somebody who sleeps with the fishes. Where you from? South Buffalo? I guess that makes you some kind of a surfer boy, toiling on the high seas of the melted waste called the front yard in your Dippy the Dophin little snow cruiser amphibious vehicle. Catching a wave. Here I thought the only reason you wore shades was because you were concerned with ice chips in your eyes; I never realized you were such a southerner. Phony. The only pipeline you see is coming out of your snowblower.

BigDoug
10-24-2002, 09:58 PM
LOL if you only knew where shelby lives :D

Sabre Ally
10-24-2002, 10:01 PM
Um, it's not too difficult to figure out. :lol:

BigDoug
10-24-2002, 10:15 PM
I was just trying to help them out....these phin fans tend to be a little...ummm....slow :D

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 10:41 PM
I was just trying to help them out....these phin fans tend to be a little...ummm....slow
You'd be slow too if your only spokesperson was Flipper.

shelby
10-24-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality

This coming from somebody who sleeps with the fishes. Where you from? South Buffalo? I guess that makes you some kind of a surfer boy, toiling on the high seas of the melted waste called the front yard in your Dippy the Dophin little snow cruiser amphibious vehicle. Catching a wave. Here I thought the only reason you wore shades was because you were concerned with ice chips in your eyes; I never realized you were such a southerner. Phony. The only pipeline you see is coming out of your snowblower.

a) i am a woman.
2) i live in Tampa. It is posted in my profile. i suppose you are
illiterate.
c) Crack kills. You are living proof of that.

Thank you for your brilliant insights;)

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 11:25 PM
a) i am a woman.

I don't care.

2) i live in Tampa. i am originally from Orchard Park....that is why i am a Bills fan.

I don't care.

I don't care.

shelby
10-24-2002, 11:28 PM
:rolleyes:
How did you score on the Stanford-Binet? You amaze me with your lack of original thought.
Now....go away.....you are a waste of skin.

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 11:29 PM
a) i am a woman.

I don't care.

2) i live in Tampa. i am originally from Orchard Park....that is why i am a Bills fan.

I don't care.

I don't care. reading some of your posts, somebody should care. your return to mental health would be a reward for somebody!:rolleyes: http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
: http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Hey remember dumbass...posting lil' cartoon pictures is my job.....you lick knob you..:yell:

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by shelby
You amaze me with your lack of original thought.
Now....go away.....you are a waste of skin.
Speaking of unoriginal, that line has been used in every Jeffery Dahmer movie to date. It's old. It's no coincidence Hannibal Lecter didn't use it. It's been done. But I guess living on South Beach skins jokes are a dime a dozen.

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by The Phantom

Hey remember dumbass...posting lil' cartoon pictures is my job.....you lick knob you..:yell: those aren't cartoons, they're smilies................wait a minute................why am i even putting a smilie on a post to your dumb ass!http://www.mysmilies.com/?archive=contrib/monsieurboo there thats better!

inFINSible
10-25-2002, 07:21 AM

Speaking of unoriginal, that line has been used in every Jeffery Dahmer movie to date. It's old. It's no coincidence Hannibal Lecter didn't use it. It's been done. But I guess living on South Beach skins jokes are a dime a dozen.

It IS here favorite though, she' been using it for years. Cut her some slack, she's trying.

TigerJ
10-25-2002, 01:22 PM
Fin fans, I must admit, compared to Mr. Reality, your collective posts are enlightening and completely civil. I can't believe he's a fan of anybody with all the hatred he's spewing. Frankly, I'm surprised he's still posting. I thought they arrested him with his Jamaican protege yesterday in Frederick, Maryland.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 02:05 PM
Fin fans, I must admit, compared to Mr. Reality, your collective posts are enlightening and completely civil. I can't believe he's a fan of anybody with all the hatred he's spewing. Frankly, I'm surprised he's still posting. I thought they arrested him with his Jamaican protege yesterday in Frederick, Maryland.

racist :mad:

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 02:08 PM
I'm surprised he's still posting. I thought they arrested him with his Jamaican protege yesterday in Frederick, Maryland.
Next time you decide to cough up another hairball, keep it to yourself. You're wasting valuable forum space here. I've read ingredients to bottled water that were more interesting than your posts.

inFINSible
10-25-2002, 02:28 PM

I've read ingredients to bottled water

Why? Couldn't figure out what was in it?

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Couldn't figure out what was in it?
Hey algae sack; next time you open up your urine receptacle make sure nobody's around to smell your clouded breath.

inFINSible
10-25-2002, 03:13 PM
Watersports must be your thing, dung ball......

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 03:22 PM
Watersports must be your thing, dung ball......
Yeah. Dolphin spearin'.

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 03:55 PM

Yeah. Dolphin spearin'. :sleep: :rolleyes:

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
:sleep: :rolleyes: :lol: :eat:

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 07:06 PM
How many part time experimental monkees does it take to butter a bucket of popcorn?

:monkey: :eat:

One, if you give him a bananna.

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 08:14 PM
How many part time experimental monkees does it take to butter a bucket of popcorn?

:monkey: :eat:

One, if you give him a bananna. so thats how you people spell monkey, huh?

TigerJ
10-25-2002, 09:42 PM
Quite apart from any smack, SmackMan, I did not intend any racial slur in my last post. I have a friend from Jamaica and am an admirer of Colin Powell, born in the US of Jamaican parents. It just so happens John Mohammed had an underage accomplice from Jamaica.

Mr. Reality, what makes you think your posts are interesting?

iceblizzard69
10-25-2002, 09:44 PM
Mr. Reality has mental issues. He hasn't realized yet that he isn't wanted.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Mr. Reality has mental issues. He hasn't realized yet that he isn't wanted. wow now there is some high quality smack :sleep:

iceblizzard69
10-25-2002, 09:48 PM
Nothing is as bad as yours though.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Nothing is as bad as yours though.

I know you are but what am I? JFC this is pee wee herman smack! :sleep:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 09:52 PM
Slow it down, remeber what the Capt Dick said!!

MOULDSROCKS
10-25-2002, 10:19 PM
Miami fans are great at comijng up with excuses.... they've had a lot of practice.

MOULDSROCKS
10-25-2002, 10:19 PM
oh yeah.... I'm back bitch!

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
oh yeah.... I'm back bitch! ohboy, now i can sleep better just knowing you're ok!:rolleyes:

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 03:16 AM
I have a friend from Jamaica and am an admirer of Colin Powell, born in the US of Jamaican parents. It just so happens John Mohammed had an underage accomplice from Jamaica.
So should we bomb Jamaica or not?

Sabre Ally
10-26-2002, 03:22 AM
Where would we get good pot if we bombed Jamaica, mon? Use yer head! LOL

Jazzbow
10-26-2002, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Where would we get good pot if we bombed Jamaica, mon? Use yer head! LOL

Randy Moss.

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 03:25 AM
Where would we get good pot if we bombed Jamaica? Use yer head!
I'll give you that one.

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 02:00 PM
Where would we get good pot if we bombed Jamaica, mon? Use yer head! LOL looks like he has used his head, for third base, not the man, just the bag!:D

BigDoug
10-26-2002, 02:03 PM
Canada grows the best pot. B.C. gold is the best in the world.

inFINSible
10-26-2002, 02:43 PM
Finally an explanation for your stupidity!!!! Bong hits for breakfast!

I should have known.

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 05:21 PM
Finally an explanation for your stupidity!!!! Bong hits for breakfast!

I should have known. and we have another score by inFINS..............:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-26-2002, 11:17 PM
Gang - let's get back to the topic of the thread

"Hey Bills Fans!"

The Biffalo Bobs SUCK!!! they are as useful as the Stinking Jets with about the same record too!!!

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Baby Fish
Gang - let's get back to the topic of the thread

"Hey Bills Fans!"

The Biffalo Bobs SUCK!!! they are as useful as the Stinking Jets with about the same record too!!! kinda made a few detours on this one!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by doofan06
kinda made a few detours on this one!
They don't call you "Run out of Gas Sally" for nothin'.

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 11:58 PM

They don't call you "Run out of Gas Sally" for nothin'. no grownups do anyway!:D

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by doofan06
no grownups do anyway!
Been peeking through key holes lately?

(I'll save you the trouble of another one of your embarrassingly innane respones.

doofan06: No. Mr.Reality. You have!! :lol: :lol: )

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 05:23 PM

Been peeking through key holes lately?

(I'll save you the trouble of another one of your embarrassingly innane respones.

doofan06: No. Mr.Reality. You have!! :lol: :lol: ) definately not yours, if i saw you doing your own mother..............http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 06:26 PM
i saw you doing your own mother
This is all covered in the cliche' segment. C'mon. At least give it some effort. Don't be a quitter like the Dolphins last week.

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 06:59 PM

This is all covered in the cliche' segment. C'mon. At least give it some effort. Don't be a quitter like the Dolphins last week. J-E-T-S, suck, suck, suck!:lol:

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 07:02 PM
J-E-T-S, suck, suck, suck!
How dare you talk like that about the legacy of Kotite.

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 07:07 PM

How dare you talk like that about the legacy of Kotite. J-E-T-S, suck, suck, suck!

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 07:35 PM
J-E-T-S, suck, suck, suck!
Have you ever seen Curtis Martin in a wedding dress?

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 07:36 PM

Have you ever seen Curtis Martin in a wedding dress? J-E-T-S, suck, suck, suck!

WharfRat
10-27-2002, 08:30 PM

Have you ever seen Curtis Martin in a wedding dress?

No...but he got covered in Cleveland Browns today!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat

No...but he got covered in Cleveland Browns today!! :lol: :lol: :lol: OUTSTANDING! nice shot wharf!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr.Reality
10-28-2002, 01:16 AM
The Browns got all the calls.

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 01:19 AM
The Browns got all the calls. J-E-T-S, suck, suck, suck!

Jazzbow
10-28-2002, 01:21 AM
Wow. You are really working to get that 10,000th post huh? Dork.

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Jazzbow
Wow. You are really working to get that 10,000th post huh? Dork. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: btw, i almost forgot:J-E-T-S, suck, suck, suck!:D