PDA

View Full Version : The Madden 06 Thread,i Know There's Some Madden Heads In Here

TheLEGEND13
06-24-2005, 04:21 PM
Just thought i'd start a little talk about the most addictive game in the world!It's like i bought a ps2 for madden and thats all.Oh yeah I play NCAA Also for about 3 weeks then trade it in on MADDEN.I suck at it ,but still play the hell out of it.If your looking for a good st8 gm look for DUNNMARINO13,I only use the fins.I know when i'm at work thats all we talk about is madden and the dolphins,my boss is 39yrs. old and we run 2or3 every night at least!so come on out madden heads I know your in here.

Samphin
06-24-2005, 04:22 PM
There is a forum for this type of stufff. Unfortunately, this isn't it. I predict a move in just a few minutes.

CrazyCarl
06-24-2005, 04:23 PM
Just thought i'd start a little talk about the most addictive game in the world!It's like i bought a ps2 for madden and thats all.Oh yeah I play NCAA Also for about 3 weeks then trade it in on MADDEN.I suck at it ,but still play the hell out of it.If your looking for a good st8 gm look for DUNNMARINO13,I only use the fins.I know when i'm at work thats all we talk about is madden and the dolphins,my boss is 39yrs. old and we run 2or3 every night at least!so come on out madden heads I know your in here.

2 things

NCAA is way better than Madden.. and second, theres a gaming forum for this kind of thread.. just wanna give you a heads up before some of the other meaner posters get on here and tear you apart for this :D

FinzManiac
06-24-2005, 04:39 PM
It got moved...

And the new Madden scares me..I don't like this whole line of vision thing...

I don't play Madden for the realism...if I did...I would have stopped playing a long time ago...

kastofsna120
06-28-2005, 10:16 PM
i think i heard you can turn off the line of vision thing, like with any new feature they add every year

HysterikiLL
07-01-2005, 01:39 AM
http://www.maddennation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30251

A cool article on a new mode in Madden 06^

dolfan_101
07-01-2005, 02:46 AM
I have a question about Madden '05. How come JT sucks so bad in it????? I had to cut o-gun, so now he is along side someone who is rated in the mid-80s. But even when i had o-gun he was not very impressive.

Slappy8800
07-01-2005, 03:31 AM
wow....whata crappy thingto add to a football game....lets enhance the graphics! no ive got a better idea. Lets add a stupid feature. BRILLIANT!

HysterikiLL
07-01-2005, 05:31 AM
wow....whata crappy thingto add to a football game....lets enhance the graphics! no ive got a better idea. Lets add a stupid feature. BRILLIANT!

That idea is tight man. It's original, deep and is going to be pretty fun. Better than just straight up football all the time. Just because they've added a new mode doesn't mean they're not going to enhance anything else you overjudgemental, pessimistic, overanalytical, self-righteous, disillusional, simple minded egomaniacal pseudo-oxymoronic FOOL!

Slappy8800
07-01-2005, 05:42 AM
That idea is tight man. It's original, deep and is going to be pretty fun. Better than just straight up football all the time. Just because they've added a new mode doesn't mean they're not going to enhance anything else you overjudgemental, pessimistic, overanalytical, self-righteous, disillusional, simple minded egomaniacal pseudo-oxymoronic FOOL!

if i wanted all that other crap id play the sims.....this is MADDEN,,,a football game...first they kill their competition and now they have even more reason to put stupid gimmicks in the games...whoopie

Phin-o-rama
07-01-2005, 01:35 PM
ima buy it....i hope ricky is on the team and is awesome :D

Fitz
07-02-2005, 02:22 AM
already got it preordered.

kastofsna120
07-04-2005, 11:55 AM
if i wanted all that other crap id play the sims.....this is MADDEN,,,a football game...first they kill their competition and now they have even more reason to put stupid gimmicks in the games...whoopiewell like i said you can turn off all those features...it can be a simulation football game or it can be an arcade-style game, whatever you want...

dolfancoolio
07-17-2005, 07:10 AM
I have a question about Madden '05. How come JT sucks so bad in it????? I had to cut o-gun, so now he is along side someone who is rated in the mid-80s. But even when i had o-gun he was not very impressive.

one of EA's flaws in previous series that i am hoping to get fixed up is that it is far, far easier to rush from the left defensive end spot than the right defensive end spot, when in reality its the other way around:confused:

HysterikiLL
07-19-2005, 02:54 AM
I read a lot of stuff on Madden forums aqnd it looks like Ricky won't be on our team due to the game going through it's final cut before release right now and Ricky hasn't reported.

Kinda funny he was in a game in a season he didn't play and not in one he did.

Phinsfan1980
07-19-2005, 02:58 AM
I have a question about Madden '05. How come JT sucks so bad in it????? I had to cut o-gun, so now he is along side someone who is rated in the mid-80s. But even when i had o-gun he was not very impressive.yeah if you play on All Madden JT looks like ****. I used him as a stand up blitzing LB out of the Nickel formation on 3rd and long. That will get you at least 10 more sacks a year for him. By the way no matter how good your corners are they can't cover even the worst of recievers for very long on All Madden.

Joneal7
07-19-2005, 03:45 AM
i would like to report that Caddy Williams is an 83 overall with 92 speed 95 accel 67 str 93 agility 63 awareness 73 catching 78 carry with 80 break tackle...the thing is...isn't ronnie brown faster and can catch better?