PDA

View Full Version : LT or Peyton???

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz
06-24-2005, 09:04 PM
Which would you take with your first overall pick?

Prime
06-24-2005, 09:06 PM
It really depends on how your scoring goes in your leauge. But personally, i would take Manning with the #1 pick.

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz
06-24-2005, 09:32 PM
Aite so if u take peyton #1 Then that means LT is gone, Edgerrin is gone, Priest is too. Which rb do u take with ur next pick?

Prime
06-24-2005, 09:50 PM
Aite so if u take peyton #1 Then that means LT is gone, Edgerrin is gone, Priest is too. Which rb do u take with ur next pick?

Their are alot of Rb's that will be there in the 2nd round for you. Julius Jones could be a guy for you, Kevin Jones might be there, Rudi Johnson, Steven Jackson, Curtis Martin and Lamont Jordon could be a sleeper in the 2nd round, but i wouldn't take him there.

DonShula84
06-25-2005, 12:22 AM

How many people are in your league? It is hard to say which RB to take, just take the best one left. Id take LT first though, because in most leagues Im in you get more points for rushing yards and LT gets a lot of receiving yards also. Can't really go wrong with either guy, but you can get a good QB in the middle of the draft but the good RBs are gone quickly.

Buddwalk
06-25-2005, 08:45 AM
How many people are in your league? It is hard to say which RB to take, just take the best one left. Id take LT first though, because in most leagues Im in you get more points for rushing yards and LT gets a lot of receiving yards also. Can't really go wrong with either guy, but you can get a good QB in the middle of the draft but the good RBs are gone quickly.

It really all depends i mean tomlinson is a weapon for sure but who said you should take him...really if you look at it hes the not the best fantasy back

Priest Holmes is...also if you get points for receptions then Priest should be your guy heres why

He'll get you 15+ TDS Hes a lock [Had 14 in 8 games]
He'll get you 1200 yards, lock!
He'll get ya atleast 50 catches and maybe a td or two recieving
Personally though if you take him heres how his stats are gonna look

1,607 yards rushing, 24 TDS, 56 Catches 2 Tds 26 Total TDs

Crisis
06-25-2005, 12:08 PM
Priest is overrated in FF at this point. He really had one great game that padded his stats.

DonShula84
06-25-2005, 04:42 PM
He'll get you 15+ TDS Hes a lock [Had 14 in 8 games]
He'll get you 1200 yards, lock!
He'll get ya atleast 50 catches and maybe a td or two recieving
Personally though if you take him heres how his stats are gonna look

And LT isnt a lock for those same things? LT is younger, and Priest staying healthy is a question mark. LT may not get 15 TDs running (though he probably will) but he gets more receptions and will probably get more receiving tds that Holmes wont.

MillerTime
06-26-2005, 10:39 AM
Manning for sure.

Slappy8800
06-27-2005, 05:26 PM
LT...good running backs are harder to come by than a decent QB

PassRush
07-02-2005, 03:39 PM
My rule is that the first pick is always a running back, unless it is a big league and all the first-worthy backs are gone and there is a beast of a quarterback available

Dolfan984
07-02-2005, 04:51 PM
I'd go RB and hope for a badass QB the 2nd round (Culpepper or someone similar)

Phinfanatic84
07-03-2005, 02:55 PM
Depends on your league's scoring system. However, I'd still go with L.T. over Peyton. You can get Culpepper in the second if you're league is catered towards QB's but most leagues it's harder to get the RB's so as a rule, stick to RB's with your first two picks.