PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Williams Authentic Jerseys!

chrisjp
06-26-2005, 11:20 PM
I HAVE 2 RICKY WILLIAMS AUTHENTIC REEBOK JERSEYS FOR SALE. THEY ARE BRAND NEW WITH THE TAGS. I CAN E-MAIL PICTURES OF THEM. THEY ARE NICE. BOTH ARE SIZE 50 WHICH IS A LARGE. THEY ARE TRUE AUTHENTIC. ONE IS A AQUA DOLPHIN JERESEY. YOU CAN BUY IT ON MIAMIDOLPHINS.COM FOR $279. I WILL SELL FOR $90 AND SHIP IT FOR FREE!! THE OTHER IS A TRUE COLLECTIBLE AUTHENTIC PRO BOWL JERSEY HARD TO FIND $90. E-MAIL ME IF INTERESTED AT alli@blomand.net LET'S TALK IF INTERESTED WE CAN WORK A DEAL. I WILL SELL SEPERATE!! AND SHIP IN U.S FOR FREE!! MAY SELL FOR LESS!!:goof: E-MAIL IF SERIOUS!!

NY_FinFan_72
06-26-2005, 11:32 PM
Adeledog, is that you again?

dolfan_101
06-27-2005, 02:24 AM
This should be in the exchange. You should of posted it on the main page about 15 hours from now, so more people could of seen it.

The_Phish
06-27-2005, 09:22 AM
I'll give you a dollar a piece for them so I can burn them tailgating at the Miami vs New England Pathetics game. I already gave mine away.

Rich22
06-27-2005, 09:30 AM
I'll give you a dollar a piece for them so I can burn them tailgating at the Miami vs New England Pathetics game. I already gave mine away.

You are being generous - i was going to offer a penny. Just when you think you have seen almost everything we see someone advertise a DEAL on a Ricky jersey. A guy who recently QUIT on his own team and hasn't even stepped foot back on the field since with no guarantees he will ever play again! What a DEAL. I'll bet the web site is running ot of stock at $279. Amazing! :eek:

InMyChambers
06-27-2005, 11:13 AM
:spam: