PDA

View Full Version : I never really looked at the Phin's logo before...

Pierpont_Weaver
10-23-2002, 10:23 PM
...I always thought it was a tuna or something. However, now that I've looked closely, I'm surprised to see it is actually Don Knotts as the animated fish in The Incredible Mr. Limpet (http://www.dvdtoons.com/news/212) . Kinda gay if you ask me, but as long as you guys like it...

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

spiderman
10-23-2002, 11:16 PM
Well I heard tell that the fans over here were nothing but a bunch of Dufusses. Guess now I can understand why...
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2002/10/doofus-1.jpg

inFINSible
10-24-2002, 07:09 AM
Wow .....you guys are hilarious and incredibly talented!!!

Geordie Dolphin
10-24-2002, 09:12 AM
:yell:

T for Texas
10-24-2002, 10:02 AM
Check out Pierpont calling something gay. "Hello, pot? This is kettle..." :lol: :lol:

Then again, when you are the love-child of Tyrone Weaver

and LaSqueesha Jones, shown here with her husband,

what more could you expect?

poornate
10-24-2002, 10:10 AM
I lived in Texas. Worst time of my life. (I'm not kidding either)

harmonkoz
10-24-2002, 10:25 AM
Don't mess with Texas Nate.

poornate
10-24-2002, 10:26 AM
Texas sucked.

poornate
10-24-2002, 10:28 AM
What's up Koz? Are you the defender of all crappy locales?

harmonkoz
10-24-2002, 10:51 AM
No. Just the ones that you passed through on your Interstate Whoring trips and deemed unworthy. When I too have been to the same place, and know that you are full of poo.

harmonkoz
10-24-2002, 11:07 AM
I really liked South Pad, and Galveston. I lived in Houston for a year and it was not bad. The highlight of my Texas experience was the bonfire before the Texas/Texas A&M game. I have MANY unbeleivable stories from that night. :D Still brings a smile to my face.

poornate
10-24-2002, 11:18 AM
I grew up in the ghetto in Dallas and it sucked. It's the only part of texas I ever saw and, believe me, it did not leave a good impression.

harmonkoz
10-24-2002, 11:23 AM
:lol:

What little of Dallas I have seen, I would have to agree. Plus the damn Cryboys are there. West Texas isn't anything to write home about either.

poornate
10-24-2002, 11:34 AM
That's my point. It's hard to be the only white boy in the hood. Thank god for my friends.

harmonkoz
10-24-2002, 11:38 AM
Kill Whitie. :lol:

poornate
10-24-2002, 11:51 AM
I wasn't killed. I did dodge bullets from gun fights, have to walk down the middle of the roads to stay off of gang territories, watch the super scrape my neighbors brain off of our breezeway, and get kidnapped by an illegal immigrant. And people wonder why I hate Texas! :rofl:

Capt. Dick
10-24-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by poornate
I wasn't killed. I did dodge bullets from gun fights, have to walk down the middle of the roads to stay off of gang territories, watch the super scrape my neighbors brain off of our breezeway, and get kidnapped by an illegal immigrant. And people wonder why I hate Texas! :rofl:

Not exactly the vacation capital of the world, huh?

poornate
10-24-2002, 12:07 PM
sucks. f*ck a vacation. i had to live there for 4 years. we had to take our sheets off of our beds at night and tie them up in garbage bags to keep roaches from laying eggs in them during the day. the place is a damn pit.

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by poornate
That's my point. It's hard to be the only white boy in the hood. Thank god for my friends.

What did they do..? Teach you how to roll up like a pansy..? Or did they teach you the finer skills of being a dumbass ostrich..?

harmonkoz
10-24-2002, 12:12 PM
Hey Phantom, what the hell did that post have to do with this thread?

Your smack is pointless and for the most part never mentions football. Warning... You are approaching beefblower status.

Anyone can make personal attacks.

inFINSible
10-24-2002, 12:13 PM
Why?.....Are you offering classes?
What did they do..? Teach you how to roll up like a pansy..? Or did they teach you the finer skills of being a dumbass ostrich..?

3W
10-24-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Why?.....Are you offering classes? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Why?.....Are you offering classes?

Nah,but I have heard that you rich pansy asses in Naples do just that.......without your Mommy and Daddy's $$$ you'd be at work right now...you spoiled lil' rich-boy-***..!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stop using all of their money dirtbag...get a job....nah,your probably too stupid to fill out an application at McDonald's..:evil:

poornate
10-24-2002, 12:42 PM
...and once again I present the recycled smack of the Phantom! How does he do it folks! How can he waste his life posting and reposting smack that sucked the first time around!

inFINSible
10-24-2002, 01:26 PM
Phantom, fresh from pounding out another one while watching the tape of the Jerry Springer episode that his mother was on, takes a look around at his freshly painted room at St Francis Half-way House, and wonders what life would have been like if he were lucky enough to have rich parents. He probably wouldn't have ended up in this place because of his crack habit. He thinks that this little rich boy in Naples needs to keep his mouth shut, so taking off his rubber gloves, which he wears because even HE doesn't like touching himself,he sets out to give this little punk a taste of the phantoms' revenge by typing out this revealing gem....
Originally posted by The Phantom

Nah,but I have heard that you rich pansy asses in Naples do just that.......without your Mommy and Daddy's $$$ you'd be at work right now...you spoiled lil' rich-boy-***..!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stop using all of their money dirtbag...get a job....nah,your probably too stupid to fill out an application at McDonald's..:evil:

There, he says, checking his list, I finally got to use the McDonald's joke. Feeling exceptionally happy with himself he fishes under the bed for his prize. It's been a long time since the days of being somebodies bitch out at The Okeechobee juvenile facility, and this brings back so many warm memories. Once he grabs hold of the forbidden package he almost squeals in anticipation. 14 inches of Black dildo always makes him excited.
He looks around the room for his rubber gloves,then he rewinds the Jerry Springer tape to the part where his mom flashes her tits, hooks his ankles behind his ears and proceeds to reward himself for a job well done.

Capt. Dick
10-24-2002, 01:46 PM
LMAO

MarinoFan
10-24-2002, 02:02 PM
DAYUM!!!!!

harmonkoz
10-24-2002, 02:52 PM
Infin is in rare form today. :lol:

Hello Britney. ;)

T for Texas
10-24-2002, 03:28 PM
I grew up in Dallas, too. But, I suspect I am a tad older than you; and therefore lived there when it was a cleaner, nicer place to live. I agree that now, parts of it are, like any other major city in the world, nasty and dangerous.

And the Cowboys do SUCK! :D