PDA

View Full Version : How is this Phantom Guy??

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-24-2002, 12:03 AM
Simply put, who is this phantom guy?? Ohh, for a better part of a week, i have been reading this guys postings and For some reason he has been saying some bad things about the dolphines. Like what is wrong with this person? Can he not understand what this form is all about. Hey, i like to make a few cheap shots at somebody else's team. Even when he trys to say something nice, it don't work out that way! Everyone, don't get me wrong Since He may be a very nice guy. i will not dwell on it any more! Everyone has the right to say what they want. this is America and the freedom of speech is a Divine right for all!!

Gosh, enough said.lets talk some Outstanding football! Perparing for the next game, the dolphines will need to get ready for the Advance of winter in green bay. Cold and windy weather could Keep the dolphines down!

But, with a little luck the dolphines will be able to Unlash their running game! Could this be the Start to getting ready for all the bad weather up north? Really, if the dolphines can Unlesh the running game it would be Lethal to Every team we play the rest of the Seasin!!

Capt. Dick
10-24-2002, 12:07 AM
Welcome aboard BF.

poornate
10-24-2002, 08:43 AM
How is this Phantom guy what? Breathing? Able to type? Allowed to impose his sorry smack on other people?

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by poornate
How is this Phantom guy what? Breathing? Able to type? Allowed to impose his sorry smack on other people?

What's the matter patheticnate..? You you can dish it out(which is a fricking joke..!),but can't take it in..? I had you running around like a dolphin with it's head cut off Tuesday night..:p

poornate
10-24-2002, 12:52 PM
Are you insane? I thought you were a little kid. I was asking your age because I didn't want to F with some 14 year old. Don't you see that? You couldn't smack your way out of thin air. You're more confused than a blind f*ggot at a weenie roast. Goldfish are better conversationalists than you. You have put up more stupid posts in 3 days than anyone I have ever seen. You're the eighth wonder of the f*cking world. AND YOU JUST CAN'T SEE IT.

poornate
10-24-2002, 01:31 PM
No comment? Please. Why don't you use a:
a. You're Gay!
b. Try the McDonalds thing AGAIN.
c. What was that $5000 check thing you used 4 or 5 times Tuesday night? That was really great.
d. Baseball bat to beat yourself uncoscious with so we don't have to hear from you twice in one day.

:lol:

MarinoFan
10-24-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by poornate
No comment? Please. Why don't you use a:
a. You're Gay!
b. Try the McDonalds thing AGAIN.
c. What was that $5000 check thing you used 4 or 5 times Tuesday night? That was really great.
d. Baseball bat to beat yourself uncoscious with so we don't have to hear from you twice in one day.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
C-O-M-E-D-Y

poornate
10-24-2002, 02:01 PM
Follow his posts back. He's only been here like three days. I swear you'll get a laugh.

poornate
10-24-2002, 04:20 PM
I hope he comes back.:cry:

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 04:27 PM
maybe if i give him a 5K check he'll leave, no money, i'll just put a capital K on it!lol

spiderman
10-24-2002, 06:57 PM
Poor poor nate. I feel sorry for ya man. Ya keep tryin to spank that monkey and all you do is wind up floggin the dolphin. Guess that's why your a fish fan eh??

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 08:23 PM
It seems I've entered the Twilight Zone on Cliche' night. Weenie roast? McDonalds? Those lines were ancient 20 years before Burger Chef went out of business. But what would I expect from some kleenex enhanced Chipendale strutting around South Beach with a hanky hanging out of his Victoria's Secret panties. What do you ***** go fishin' for down there? Cuban mail order dates?

themole
10-24-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
It seems I've entered the Twilight Zone on Cliche' night. Weenie roast? McDonalds? Those lines were ancient 20 years before Burger Chef went out of business. But what would I expect from some kleenex enhanced Chipendale strutting around South Beach with a hanky hanging out of his Victoria's Secret panties. What do you ***** go fishin' for down there? Cuban mail order dates?

OMG! The " GOLDEN POST " !

Cap't. , Please have this one enshrined in the " HOF " .

This guy is good!!! Damn, it's a TEN! SH!!!!YIT that was good!

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 09:47 PM
Oh yes..you guys are definitely the Queens....I mean Kings of smack....you guys are what they say....Lame...is it..? Yeah lame....bad thing about this forum is ,curse words are forbidden because of all of the sensitive Dolphin fan ******* floating around here...what a bunch of wanna-be's......you guys are so Nucking Futs funny....to think that you are responding to someone...who just feeds off of the anger of others...and let me say that...MISSION is complete....damn,within one single night..I became an icon...none of you asswipes can resist the bait I set out there for you hook onto.....with every post I send in..there has been nothing but constant remarks back....so who is the weaker minded retards..? Congratulations to everyone who has made me laugh my ass off.....you dweebies are definitely the "Bulls Eye Of An Easy Target".....stick that into your 5K- McDonald's bag..! :goof:

What a bunch of whinning sissies you guys are...muwahahahaha:evil:

BTW...How come the Patriots won a Super Bowl before your reconstructed pile of shlt could...guess the Wannstedt era ia like his last stint in Chicago was...L-O-S-E-R-S..!

themole
10-24-2002, 09:58 PM
Go away kid, you bother me..

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by themole
Go away kid, you bother me..
Good,it's nice to know...I can even bother a mole....go get back into the ground ya rodent you..:goof:

Kid.....ROTFLMFAO..! Thanks,it's nice to be told that I'm young again..:D

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-24-2002, 10:39 PM
Sorry that I so MAD at the comments that the Phantom and Mr. Reakity were making that I misspell a few words. Folks, everyone makes a mistake, just look at the parents of the Phantom and Mr. Reality to see that!! It is bad enoguht to make one think about becoming pro choice!!

The problem here is that NO body is understanding the meaning of my message. Everyone is up thight about spelling!! If you go back and look past the spelling error, you may finally see what I was trying to say!!

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 10:44 PM
Babyfish....
Spelling and Grammar are overrated..!:goof:

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Baby Fish
I so MAD at the comments that the Phantom and Mr. Reakity were making that I misspell a few words.
I'm more worried that in your phsychosis you've taken up explaining things to Dolphin fans.

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 10:50 PM

I'm more worried that in your phsychosis you've taken up explaining things to Dolphin fans.

Maybe with the hooked on phonics program...the Dolphin fans might just get a clue of what's happening here..!:rolleyes:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-24-2002, 10:55 PM
Phantom, At least Bradshaw does not have to worry about his hair!!!

You don't have to worry about having NO brains!!!

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 11:02 PM
Hmmm...Babyfish is a smart ass huh..? Well,in order to think like a Dolphin fan...one must empty his head of all Normal and Clear Thinking Thoughts.......this way the Dolphin Alum still think it's 1972 all over again..!
Perfect season....30 years later,and this is all they can remember...what about that botch kick of Garo Yepremian against them Skins.?...that to me,was the greatest Miami Dolphin Moment in history..! So great a team,and they could only win by 7....WOW..!

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-24-2002, 11:07 PM
Phantom, it was a win!! Something the Frick'n Jets have not been doing!!!!

Sabre Ally
10-24-2002, 11:21 PM
:jetssuck:

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 11:24 PM
I guess I have to be "Pete the repeat Parrot" again..Jets are not my team....New York sucks...period..! Piss on the Yankees,screw the Mets...choke on a hairball Giants...The Rangers and Islanders...speak for themselves..!

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-24-2002, 11:35 PM
You protest too much to NOT be a Fricking Jets fan!!

Sabre Ally
10-24-2002, 11:42 PM
At least he didn't smack my Sabres .......... yet. :lol:

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
At least he didn't smack my Sabres .......... yet. :lol:

Nah..the Sabres are safe here..:lol: Should've beaten them damn Stars though..:mad:

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
At least he didn't smack my Sabres .......... yet.
Chokers. They couldn't win when they had the best goalie in hockey 7 years running. Don't give me this "Brett Hull" crap. They should have put it away way before that one.

They should have won at least four rings with Hasek. Chokers.

Wings had him for a year. They didn't choke it up, and Hasek was an old man by then, past his Buffalo glory days. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the Wings are just stacked. Or. . . maybe the Sabres just suck. I tend to think of them as very talented underachievers.

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 12:00 AM
Hmmm...Babyfish is a smart ass huh..? its a whole lot better than being a dumb a$$, phanny!:D

The Phantom
10-25-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
its a whole lot better than being a dumb a$$, phanny!:D

Super dolfan06....you went to the jugular vein here.....man,you are so desperate for common knowledge are you not..? I mean..everything you have posted tonight..came from the old holster huh..? I can sense that you are trying to find joke pages on the internet,and trying to keep up with all of the posters I have created ....as you sit there and try to post..hoping to find that "ZINGER" out there...problem is...you can't even spell humorous...you just lay back hoping that you can find that edge....but it all falls apart at the seams.....ya poor bastard......I'm starting to feel bad for ya..:evil:

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 12:15 AM
I thought we already conducted a vote and doofan was gone?

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 12:15 AM
put down your protein slurpy and read a little, will ya!http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 12:18 AM
I thought we already conducted a vote and doofan was gone? i gotta poll you can vote on!http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 12:21 AM
i gotta poll you can vote on!
My guess is access to poles aren't a problem for you.

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 12:25 AM

My guess is access to poles aren't a problem for you. your guess is right, say ahhh!:D

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 12:30 AM
say ahhh!:D
Maybe we should negotiate a price first.

The Phantom
10-25-2002, 12:38 AM
dolfag06's humor is way out there....guess he's bored...he keeps talking about how much he gets laid...but anyone who has to say this comment repeating it time after time again...is actually reaching out because they are in denial...for a lack of ****-tang.....nice try dolfag06....your comments reflect that of 16 year old blue-balled teenie-bopper..!

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom
dolfag06's humor is way out there....guess he's bored...he keeps talking about how much he gets laid...but anyone who has to say this comment repeating it time after time again...is actually reaching out because they are in denial...for a lack of ****-tang.....nice try dolfag06....your comments reflect that of 16 year old blue-balled teenie-bopper..! DO YOU GET THESE HEADACHES OFTEN? i don't believe i've even mentioned this kinda stuff. see i knew you kept all those pics on your pc for personal gratification!:nono:

The Phantom
10-25-2002, 12:51 AM
DO YOU GET THESE HEADACHES OFTEN? i don't believe i've even mentioned this kinda stuff. see i knew you kept all those pics on your pc for personal gratification!:nono:

Goodnight my lil' bitch...see ya again soon..!

poornate
10-25-2002, 12:56 AM

How's that for reality! :rofl:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 10:30 AM
These people HAVE to Stinking Jets fans!!!

Nobody can be that STUpid other than Jets Fans!!

BTP
10-25-2002, 10:35 AM
poornate?

http://sherm.20megsfree.com/burgerking.swf

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 10:50 AM
Whos that??

Brett Favre after the Dolphins defense gets to him!!!

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by BTP
poornate?

http://sherm.20megsfree.com/burgerking.swf i heard you guys were more into "pack the back"!:D

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 08:18 PM
If you drop somthing if front of them, kick down the street BEFORE you bend over to pick it up!!

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-26-2002, 07:01 PM
Hey Phantom, where are you?? Got treid of having your weak smack kicked all over the place!!

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 09:31 PM
where is phanny anyway?!

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-26-2002, 11:29 PM
Maybe the Jets neede another dummy for their practice!!

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 11:31 PM
Maybe the Jets neede another dummy for their practice!! hell, they have over 50 of em now!:D

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-27-2002, 12:24 AM
53 to be exact!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HonkforCzonka
10-27-2002, 11:10 AM
BEEP BEEP BEEP

What are you Baby Fish a little *** or something? Beep Beep You remind me of a little diaper wearing sissy!

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-27-2002, 12:14 PM
Here we go again, other STINKING JET FAN !!!

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 12:16 PM
Here we go again, other STINKING JET FAN !!! with that brilliant screenname, i wouldn't be surprised!:rolleyes:

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-04-2002, 12:24 AM
I see the Phantom has finally crwaled out from under his rocks!!

The Phantom
11-04-2002, 12:30 AM
I see the Phantom has finally crwaled out from under his rocks!!

:evil: .......Paul Tagliabue asked me to keep you boobs in the AFC East in line.....I must say that it's a tougher job.than I had first thought....there are way too many brain dead, tick-turds here..:lol: