PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Williams Traded (Joke)

Koehler13x
06-28-2005, 03:15 PM
For all of you who doubted that Ricky could be traded!!!
WARNING: THIS IS A JOKE :lol:

http://www.sportsgoons.com/volume3/Vol3_Iss2/easports_trades_ricky.htm

Superself
06-28-2005, 03:18 PM
:ban:

Shamboubou
06-28-2005, 03:18 PM
get ready for the hell your about to catch

Koehler13x
06-28-2005, 03:19 PM

are you kidding me? My bad for trying to bring some fun onto this forum. Man, some people have no sense of humor, especially during the LOOOOONG offseason

FinsAreLife
06-28-2005, 03:20 PM
hahaha, im gunna let him off just cuase it was kinda funny:lol:

mor911
06-28-2005, 03:21 PM
It's because this is a forum for actual dolphins talk...

Koehler13x
I was debating whether to put this here or in another forum ... obviously i chose wrong if you can't take a simple joke man

Prime
I was hoping that we could trade him for some Pizza because boy i wants some right now.

msg
the censors will surely delete this thread. Be careful they dont ban u too.

Suspended
06-28-2005, 03:22 PM
:shakeno: I don't know what to say.

Noodle Arm
I was hoping that we could trade him for some Pizza because boy i wants some right now.

Pizza Hut (3 cheese stuffed crust)??...Dominos?....Papa Johns??

Koehler13x
i don't see why they would ban me ... if anything i would think that it would get moved to the general forum ... i shoulve posted it there in the first place

CrunchTime
06-28-2005, 03:23 PM
"Ricky will be a perfect fit for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas," said Houser. "We're not quite sure what to
do with the guy, but there's talk of making him the owner of a Lava Lamp shop that sells bongs, incense, funny t-shirts and surplus army clothing. Or, we could make him a drug lord. Whatever we do, we want to incorporate him into the storyline."

Not very original.
Here is chance for all bored dolphans to invent ways GTA can use Rickys image.:tongue:

BTW this thread should probably be moved to the social lounge.

msg

I was just reading a thread on another board about the things cooks & delivery guys do to pizzas. Lets just say bodily fluids were just the beginning.:lol:

TooDrkPark
For all of you who doubted that Ricky could be traded!!!

http://www.sportsgoons.com/volume3/Vol3_Iss2/easports_trades_ricky.htm

You may thought it was funny, but posting that thread in BOLD is not funny.

Koehler13x
06-28-2005, 03:24 PM
"Another trade involving EA Sports and Rockstar Games was also negotiated Wednesday. Unable to come to terms with AJ Feely and Jay Fiedler, EA Sports announced it will send the two Miami Dolphins' quarterbacks to the makers of Grand Theft Auto in exchange for a bum."

I thought you guys would at least get a kick out of this comment

Prime
06-28-2005, 03:26 PM
I was just reading a thread on another board about the things cooks & delivery guys do to pizzas. Lets just say bodily fluids were just the beginning.:lol:

:barf: I dont think that i want Pizza anymore.

Koehler13x
06-28-2005, 03:26 PM
You may thought it was funny, but posting that thread in BOLD is not funny.

Ok ... I am as much of a Fins fan as any of you and i thought it was pretty funny ... if i saw someone post this i wouldnt rip them a new A-hole, i'd laugh and move on ... sorry if i try to lighten up a day for some of you with a joke

byroan
06-28-2005, 03:27 PM
Stupid.

Stuff like that shouldn't be posted on the main forum.

Koehler13x
06-28-2005, 03:28 PM
Stupid.

Stuff like that shouldn't be posted on the main forum.

Yeah ... i should be banned for making one mistake of posting this in the wrong place thinking some people would get a kick out of it ... :confused:

GRT8
Stupid.

Stuff like that shouldn't be posted on the main forum.:fire: :shakeno: :goof:

FinsAreLife
cmon guys leave him alone it was funny and something we all needed, just talk about the thread and let it be

John Biello
06-28-2005, 03:34 PM
why is everyone so ban happy around here. everyone thinks they ought to be a mod or admin...CHILL PEOPLE

Koehler13x
06-28-2005, 03:38 PM
why is everyone so ban happy around here. everyone thinks they ought to be a mod or admin...CHILL PEOPLE

Well, its obvious that some people are better than the rest of us because they never make mistakes. If this thread offends you in any way, i've already apoligized. Take a joke and if you don't find it funny move on. Not here to make enemies, just trying to share a good laugh people.

KyPhinfan13
06-28-2005, 03:38 PM
It's better than the 1,001 "How will A.J. Feeley do?" posts.

I found it funny, actually.

Superself
06-28-2005, 03:39 PM
are you kidding me? My bad for trying to bring some fun onto this forum. Man, some people have no sense of humor, especially during the LOOOOONG offseason

I was joking too....did ya get it?? :rolleyes2

Change the thread title. Delete the thread or post it in Social. Posting something like that here is just wrong dude.

FinsForLife007
06-28-2005, 03:40 PM
:shakeno: I don't know what to say.

:lol: Haha... funny signature.

TooDrkPark
06-28-2005, 03:41 PM
Ok ... I am as much of a Fins fan as any of you and i thought it was pretty funny ... if i saw someone post this i wouldnt rip them a new A-hole, i'd laugh and move on ... sorry if i try to lighten up a day for some of you with a joke

getting a bit defensive there...my comments were just to state the obvious. Your comments wasn't so obvious as you can tell by the reaction. I guess it's a lesson learned...

Koehler13x
06-28-2005, 03:41 PM
How can i change the thread name ... i'll do that

fin-atic
06-28-2005, 03:42 PM
Dude. This was really off base. I love a sense of humor as much as anyone, but to post a headline like that with no warning that it is a joke, is bad.

Superself
06-28-2005, 03:42 PM

Who cares about being a mod? What, do they get paid seven figures all of a sudden??

Point is that people should put stuff like that in thread titles here unless they are communicating real news. Otherwise, if we all did it here, what would this board become?

There is a reason we have seperate forums for stuff like that.

Koehler13x
06-28-2005, 03:44 PM
Yes, we have seperate forums and i've said that i should have posted it there man. Right now i'm trying to figure out how to change the name of the thread to put a warning on it so everyone knows it's a joke

Breadfan
06-28-2005, 03:49 PM
I also found it funny. People need to lighten up.

bigmiamifan
06-28-2005, 03:49 PM
Should have been a clause or side note notating that this was a joke like a smiley or something. I shat myself trying to click on the link fast enough only to find out it's a lame slap on him and a few other athletes and a game that i personally like.

EXODUS
06-28-2005, 03:51 PM
you sir are no gentleman

zach13
06-28-2005, 03:53 PM
I think that the poster should be banned but do not stop there! I think that every one else who posted in this thread should be banned!

Including myself. :yell:

Koehler13x
06-28-2005, 03:53 PM
Ok guys ... i figured out how to edit the post but i still couldnt figure out the thread title ... you haters can stop now

EXODUS
06-28-2005, 03:56 PM
lets just ban every third person

Superself
06-28-2005, 03:58 PM
Ok guys ... i figured out how to edit the post but i still couldnt figure out the thread title ... you haters can stop now

"Haters"?

I see, you totally get it now huh?

:shakeno:

FinsAreLife
06-28-2005, 04:00 PM
I think that the poster should be banned but do not stop there! I think that every one else who posted in this thread should be banned!

Including myself. :yell:

:lol:o yes and while were at it lets ban everyone who was just even thinking about looking at this thread:yell::tongue:

Koehler13x
06-28-2005, 04:03 PM
"Haters"?

I see, you totally get it now huh?

:shakeno:

My goodness, now you don't like the terminology that I use. Some of you people take things overboard. You know what ... don't worry about getting me banned, I just won't post anymore, will that make you happy?? :yell: As long as you know that i started this to get a good laugh from people and i've done all that i could to let everyone know it's a joke. How about you take it easy pal instead of pouncing all over the next person that makes a mistake. Alot of people don't post here because about 1 in every 10 threads started has to be told "watch out" or "run far away". We're all fins fans here so why do some of you find it necessary to put another one down just because they share an opposite opinion than you or they make a mistake. Some of you need to get over yourselves. :shakeno: And don't worry I'll attempt not to post anymore to make you happy.

Superself
06-28-2005, 04:05 PM
My goodness, now you don't like the terminology that I use. Some of you people take things overboard. You know what ... don't worry about getting me banned, I just won't post anymore, will that make you happy?? :yell: As long as you know that i started this to get a good laugh from people and i've done all that i could to let everyone know it's a joke. How about you take it easy pal instead of pouncing all over the next person that makes a mistake. Alot of people don't post here because about 1 in every 10 threads started has to be told "watch out" or "run far away". We're all fins fans here so why do some of you find it necessary to put another one down just because they share an opposite opinion than you or they make a mistake. Some of you need to get over yourselves. :shakeno: And don't worry I'll attempt not to post anymore to make you happy.

Hmmm, so I should "enjoy" being called a hater??

Sorry, but I'm not drinking your Kool-Aid, thanks for offering though.

:rolleyes2

byroan
06-28-2005, 04:06 PM
Yeah ... i should be banned for making one mistake of posting this in the wrong place thinking some people would get a kick out of it ... :confused:

Before you post there's a statement.

Please be aware of our TOS (showthread.php?t=1655). Thank you - Staff.

Inside that there is:

Off Topic
Added: May 01, 2002 - Please keep posts where they belong.

Koehler13x
06-28-2005, 04:09 PM
Before you post there's a statement.

Inside that there is:

I've said it three times already that I didn't know whether to post this here or somewhere else. I later went on to apoligize for posting it here. I even went as far as changing the post and I'd offer to move it if i knew HOW. What else do you people want? And as far as calling you "haters" Super ... its just claiming that your someone who dislikes something that i did. So go ahead and keep arguing the subject that i've apoligized time and time again. I've already said once this gets taken care of i wont post here anymore.

zach13
06-28-2005, 04:11 PM
Are you all done beating this guy up yet?

Anybody else want to pile on? :shakeno: