PDA

View Full Version : Phantom

MarinoFan
10-24-2002, 03:51 PM
Bring it man. I need a laugh like now. Say something. ANYTHIN!!!!!:lol:

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
Bring it man. I need a laugh like now. Say something. ANYTHIN!!!!!:lol: phantoms not into words, he likes cartoons. he shared a multitude of them tuesday night!:rolleyes: ;) :D

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 08:07 PM
I need a laugh like now. Say something. ANYTHIN!!!!!:lol:
Marino=0 for life.

You're right. That is pretty damn funny. :lol:

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality

Marino=0 for life.

You're right. That is pretty damn funny. :lol: pig pen is your avatar? it figures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
pig pen is your avatar? it figures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
I take it the nose up the cat's ass avitar needs no further explanation either.

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 08:17 PM

I take it the nose up the cat's ass avitar needs no further explanation either. my original A-V-A-T-A-R, is taz, several people wanted me to change it, so voile!

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 08:24 PM
my original A-V-A-T-A-R, is taz, several people wanted me to change it, so voile!
Hence, suckass.

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 09:07 PM

Hence, suckass. whata rube!:rolleyes:

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 09:35 PM
Bring it man. I need a laugh like now. Say something. ANYTHIN!!!!!:lol:

MarinoFan....there,laugh your retarded ass off all the way to the bank dipstick..!:evil:

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by The Phantom

MarinoFan....there,laugh your retarded ass off all the way to the bank dipstick..!:evil: what a retard!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by doofan06
what a retard!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! Too much to work with there. Look at all the possibilities. If there's ever been a sig line that had do me all over with a hand held blender, it's that little moment of genious. Couple that with an avitar of a nose in a cat's ass and you have all the makings of a highly evolved individual. Probably a foriegn investor of some kind, more than likely with connections along the black market in human bartering.

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 10:03 PM
http://www.liquidgeneration.com/sabotage/seal_sabotage.asp

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 10:04 PM
what a retard!!!!!!!!!!!

^ Thinks that humping sheep should be an olympic sport..!
Basically because he's the grand champion of Sheep-Shagging U.S.A..!

Here dolfan06, I'll save the next response for you dipstick...yeah,Phantom I learned it all from you...nyuk,nyuk,nyuk....you see,your weak minded crap of a brain is too obvious to predict...try again California Crap Head..:evil:

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 10:05 PM

Wow! Too much to work with there. Look at all the possibilities. If there's ever been a sig line that had do me all over with a hand held blender, it's that little moment of genious. Couple that with an avitar of a nose in a cat's ass and you have all the makings of a highly evolved individual. Probably a foriegn investor of some kind, more than likely with connections along the black market in human bartering. btw, you and phantom have a memory about as long as a cats dik. i told you like to hold mistletoe for you village idiots!:rolleyes:

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 10:06 PM
^ Really enjoys playing the meat whistle at Church gatherings..!

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 10:07 PM
you and phantom have a memory about as long as a cats dik.
You have a nose that smells like a cat's ass.

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 10:11 PM

You have a nose that smells like a cat's ass.

:lol:

MarinoFan
10-24-2002, 10:49 PM
OMG, you guys are too much.. I can't believe we've been shut down by the almighty Phantom. Listen here dingleberry, why don't you go back to the strawberry village trailerpark your daddy nutted on your moms back at. Too damn bad, I could've been spanking your ass had your daddy (big ass great dane) not beat me over that fence. Then again, I don't think I'd want to tap that anyway, I could smell the festering fumunda cheese, and rotten fish coming from her snatch.

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 10:53 PM
I can't believe we've been shut down by the almighty Phantom.
Shut down? You've been run out of town, Padre.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-24-2002, 11:05 PM
Whats all this ^^^ BullSh&t stuff??

To me, it should mean ^ Up Yours!!

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 11:09 PM
let me tell ya marinofan, that ain't dirt on his face!

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 11:11 PM
let me tell ya marinofan, that ain't dirt on his face! i think he's been sewer snorkling with jerkhoff!:D

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 11:12 PM
let me tell ya marinofan, that ain't dirt on his face!
You better go find a more manly avitar or something. . . maybe Lucy or something. Anything. Anything is better than a picture of your nose up some cat's ass. You think kids don't read this stuff? Clean it up.

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 11:16 PM

You better go find a more manly avitar or something. . . maybe Lucy or something. Anything. Anything is better than a picture of your nose up some cat's ass. You think kids don't read this stuff? Clean it up. see the mistletoe loser, kiss it, the invitations open!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 11:17 PM
OMG, you guys are too much.. I can't believe we've been shut down by the almighty Phantom. Listen here dingleberry, why don't you go back to the strawberry village trailerpark your daddy nutted on your moms back at. Too damn bad, I could've been spanking your ass had your daddy (big ass great dane) not beat me over that fence. Then again, I don't think I'd want to tap that anyway, I could smell the festering fumunda cheese, and rotten fish coming from her snatch.

Once again PissrinoFag pulls another one-liner,out of his handy dandy "Talking Smack For Dummies" handbook again....man,you talk so much jibberish that it's hard to understand what you're saying..! So..I guess all I can say is WOW..!
Watch out FinHeaven Community Members...we have a true SmackMeister here....and his name is PissrinoFag a.k.a. MarinoFan....:sleep:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-24-2002, 11:18 PM
I wonder if the Phantom and Mr. Reality are related

There Mother is their sister!!

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 11:20 PM
^ thinks "Flipper" is BUTCH..!

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Baby Fish
I wonder if the Phantom and Mr. Reality are related

There Mother is their sister!! are you sure! i think they came from the same test tube!:rolleyes:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-24-2002, 11:32 PM
I think their family tree never made a fork!!

Hey Phantom - ^ yours!!

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 11:35 PM
^^ actually drinks from the test tube....considers himself.."A Taste Tester"

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 11:35 PM
I think their family tree never made a fork!!

Hey Phantom - ^ yours!! the day they were born the doctor slapped their momma!;)

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 11:40 PM
the day they were born the doctor slapped their momma!;)
The day you were born your daddy smacked your momma.

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 11:41 PM
the day they were born the doctor slapped their momma!;)

Bam...this guy is way too cool.....hey do you have the Dean Martin Celebrity Roast VHS in,stealing these stellar one-liners..?

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 11:43 PM

The day you were born your daddy smacked your momma. yeah, but they can't find your daddy. and you don't even have a birth certificate, just a list of 10 likely suspects!:D

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 11:48 PM
yeah, but they can't find your daddy. and you don't even have a birth certificate, just a list of 10 likely suspects!:D

:lol: dolfan06....is really Jerry"Fricking"Lewis..!

Is that video up to Sammy Davis Jr. yet..?
You know..ol' one eye....your San Francisco treat..!:evil:

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 11:52 PM

:lol: dolfan06....is really Jerry"Fricking"Lewis..!

Is that video up to Sammy Davis Jr. yet..?
You know..ol' one eye....your San Francisco treat..!:evil: hang in there phanny, i'll teach ya a few things. then you can drop some of the habits you have now, like scratching yourself and peeling bananas with your feet!:lol:

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 11:52 PM
yeah, but they can't find your daddy. and you don't even have a birth certificate, just a list of 10 likely suspects!:D
Sounds like most of the population of Miami.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-24-2002, 11:53 PM
Phantom, why don't you go over and help Mr. Reality take the tires off his new NEW house!!

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 11:56 PM
hang in there phanny, i'll teach ya a few things. then you can drop some of the habits you have now, like scratching yourself and peeling bananas with your feet!:lol:

Hey listen jack..I'm not at all curious what you and your ol' lady do in the evening......but I would guess that she is the one,slipping the banana in your corn hole..!
As for scratching yourself.....try Benadryl...you might have San Francisco crabs.....stop going to them Gay strip clubs pookie...that's nasty..:evil:

dolfan06
10-24-2002, 11:57 PM

Sounds like most of the population of Miami. i don't know where they came from, maybe the dog track there!:p

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 11:58 PM
hang in there phanny, i'll teach ya a few things.
You must have something more valuable than your knowledge to bargain with. . . c'mon. That's not even tantilizing.

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 11:58 PM
Phantom, why don't you go over and help Mr. Reality take the tires off his new NEW house!!

No f-ing way...I hate Detroit..! Besides....dolfan06 likes to Jack-off..in a sense of mind....heard that he'll swallow his pride,to do a good deed done..! Hey Slurpy(dolfan06) go help Mr.Reality K..?

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 12:12 AM

No f-ing way...I hate Detroit..! Besides....dolfan06 likes to Jack-off..in a sense of mind....heard that he'll swallow his pride,to do a good deed done..! Hey Slurpy(dolfan06) go help Mr.Reality K..? and whats wrong with that, its sex with somebody i love. now you can't say that, you're something only a mother could love.................a mother what, i have no idea!http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Jazzbow
10-25-2002, 12:26 AM

Oh, such a simple mind.

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Jazzbow

Oh, such a simple mind. do you expect something ingenious here, why waste something like that on simple people!:rolleyes:

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 12:37 AM
do you expect something ingenious here?
No.

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 01:06 AM

No. are you sure you're not a politician, thats how the government works, only speaking in half truths!;) :p

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 01:23 AM
are you sure you're not a politician
Impossible. I ask and tell.

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 01:26 AM

Impossible. I ask and tell. you can ask, and I'LL tell!;)

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 01:34 AM
you can ask, and I'LL tell!
Are you really a woman?

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 10:37 AM
Hey!!

Let's get back trashing the Jets Fan Phantom!

I do not care about his twin Jet fan brother Mr. Reality or how their Jet team is going down in flames!!!

TigerJ
10-25-2002, 01:46 PM
They're Jets fans, Baby?! That explains it.

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by TigerJ
They're Jets fans, Baby?! That explains it.
Hey, that was a good one. . . for a beginner. Not quite as ass kissy as your other posts, and I didn't nod off for a change. With practice, your posts may be be elevated to merely boring.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 02:10 PM

Hey, that was a good one. . . for a beginner. Not quite as ass kissy as your other posts, and I didn't nod off for a change. With practice, your posts may be be elevated to merely boring. :lol:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 02:14 PM

Hey, that was a good one. . . for a beginner. Not quite as ass kissy as your other posts, and I didn't nod off for a change. With practice, your posts may be be elevated to merely boring.

which is a hell a lot higher than Slappieman!! :lol: :lol:

WharfRat
10-25-2002, 02:16 PM

Impossible. I ask and tell.

and got thrown out of the military for it :rolleyes:

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Warfart
and got thrown out of the military for it
Oh no! Gay smack! Whatever am I to do?! I've never seen that anywhere! Is this a new idea? No? Oh. No wonder Warfarts posts smell like breaking wind. Must be blockage along the trachea.

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 08:07 PM

Oh no! Gay smack! Whatever am I to do?! you should know!:D

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 08:16 PM
You are one of those Gay Blades for the Biffalo Bobs!!